Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,075 members, 7,953,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? (7726 Views)

List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... / BLINK - Best Nigerian Short Film Ever? / The Best Yoruba Film Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by LoveKing(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2007
Men i'm one of those guys that utterly hate nigeria movies but i got to watch one recently Last Men of New Jerusalem with patience ozokwor ,nkiru sylvanaus and some others and Geez this is the best Nigerian film ever. concept tight, poetry lines with the ghetto ruggedity style, real life actions e.t.c men this is the bomb! and comedy too in its highest!
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by Everbright(f): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2007
don't fancy them
most of them are so annoying
but i think Amazing Grace tried small
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by Vitastraka(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2007
I like Okpa
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by kilasos(f): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2007
Sitanda,there is no pirated copy.u have to buy original
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by ginky: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2007
I think my best film is "A Million Tears".Featuring Emeka Ike,Kate Henshaw and some others grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2007
d best is "the contractors"featuring;Antar Laniyan,Liz Benson,Bimbo Akintola,Ramsey Nouah,Lanre Balogun,Funso Adeolu, I favourite quote was when Liz Benson asked Antar Laniyan about his promise on marrying her and he replied her saying"I SAID THAT IN THE HEAT OF PASSION" shocked
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by angel101(f): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2007
I'll say 'Flesh and Blood'
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by dapsycool(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2007
Sitanda is surely the best ever
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by MP007(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2007
any movie from mainframe
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by PoDeep(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2007
Word. Except campus queen sha.
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by OmoEko1(f): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2007
MP007:

any movie from mainframe
yes oh
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by PoDeep(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2007
Except campus queen!
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by beebaybee(f): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2007
state of emergency, the president must not die, loads of proper action in dem,
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by fesse(f): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2007
well WAR FRONT is another sensible film to watch.
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by PoDeep(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2007
Nah!!! State of emergency was highly flawed. Eg. The SSS control station was obviously a recording studio. Etc. F*cked!
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by esilove(m): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2007
consider "THE PRINCE"
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by Enomis(f): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2007
i thot the movie fake n razz. maybe you should try seeing "widow"
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by CrazyMan(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2007
I think you all should watch "Girls Cot" it's also one of the best home videos i've watched.
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by chinesedoll(f): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2007
smiley
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by kokoA(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2007
remember " HOW LONG DOES A MOTHER'S LOVE LAST?" yer FOREVER by Amaka Igwe, thats the best for me followed by VIOLATED also by Amaka Igwe. Nollywood shoil 4get about action movies because they just can't get it right!
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by kaynoJah(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2007
I go for 'UKWA' where that clown they call 'Osuofia' was at his prime performance. I look at that movie anytime I'm sad and m-e-n! it lifts my spirit back because, I laugh and laugh and laugh, Boy!! That Osuofia guy is good.
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by triks: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2007
The Reign Of Abiku, back in the 90s is one of the best Nigerian movies ever, i think its a classic Nigerian Movie.
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by Ifeniyi22(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2007
@triks

I agree, definitely one of the best films ever made in Nigeria.
wonder what became of the 'little abiku'---motara?
anybody knows who produced and directed that film--The reign of "abiku"
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by 9ja4eva: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2007
Living in Bondage

Glamour Gurls
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by PoDeep(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2007
1. Hostages. One of the best.
2. Almost every Tunde Kelani film. Holla!
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2007
Games women play
Intimate strangers

widow

mainframe  esp liked the one he co-produced Yellow Card

Covenant Church---good acting there

still need to watch Sitanda and Irapada
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by 9ja4eva: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2007
Girls Cot

To live and love again
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by minniepoe(f): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2007
i have seen sitanda and i must say i am not impressed!!! i love most films by mainframe productions. i like madam dearest and dangerous twins both by Tade Ogidan. i like games men play as well and choices a film by fountain of life
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by tasiana(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2007
Keep my Will is commendable.
polygamists can learn a thing or two from it
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by 9ja4eva: 4:58am On Jun 26, 2007
Dangerous Twins
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by MP007(m): 5:05am On Jun 26, 2007
thank God nobody mentioned ramsel noahs love love movies, grin
Re: Best Nigerian Film Ever: 'Last Men Of New Jerusalem'? by Joey82(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2007
As 4 me, d best is 'UNTOLD', anybody who's watched that movie will confess. The setting is unNigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! / Classic Movies On Tubemotion.com / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.