Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) (56661 Views)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by Felixalex(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chai
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by horlique(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Billionaire business man, Tony Elumelu shares adorable pictures having breakfast with his twin boys.

See more photos here >> http://gistmore.com/tony-elumelu-having-breakfast-with-his-twin-boys-photos

the joy of being born to a rich father.. no be poor home where u go eat one good food in the morning,one terrible food in the evening.

Anyway we really thank God everything is better
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
those boys will grow up one day fighting over their father's fortune like thor and loki fighting over the throne of Asgard
Mjbolt, I can smell you anywhere in the cosmos

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by hardbody: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Richdad50:
Son, a basket can never hold water thus it can't even be filled. Take a breather, go home. You are tired. I love you regardless

So apt. I reasoned the post before I finished reading and your response was ohhh so on point.
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by Spinshark(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Senior man
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by kenodrill: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kids with a secured future
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by addikt(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
joseo:
Twins boys and he also have twins girls... Please tell me the secret of getting twins

Doggy sir!

Na joke I dey ooo...lol
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by BrutalLafamilia: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Croissants
ValCon888:
The only thing i see is a man who doesn't look like he's having enough sleep and two boys eating buns. Abi is it sweet buns?
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by gassbee: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
His Kids or grandchildren

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by grandstar(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Croissant for breakfast on the dinner table! shocked shocked

I've never seen such in my life! I've eaten bacon, sausages, baked beans, sardines, all types of fried eggs but never croissants for breakfast. Who go make am for me?
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by sydneoik(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Those boys never know watin God do for them

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Cool

Money talks, bull shit works

But at a time, He is too old to have kids of that age range

Tony nah hustler..

He wasn't born rich..
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by sweetrace(f): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
those boys will grow up one day fighting over their father's fortune like thor and loki fighting over the throne of Asgard

Never!!!! They will grow up sorrounded by so much love and will be united in running the organizations along with their sisters.
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

The dad is a lettered man. He'll do the needful before departing. Everyone is/will be taken care of in his will.

He's not some polygamous Niger deltan freak who is a serial philanderer with no iota of responsibility.
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Just because he managed to burn too mail childrens person no go hear word again mtcheeeeeew
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
because the dad is a billionaire,you now love twins

grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
ValCon888:
If only you knew what i did for a living.
Since you have said it out publicly.
We are all interested.
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by anonymous1759(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Poverty die die die poverty die die
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Richdad50:
All I see is a kid behind the keys. Who sleeps and eats from MoMA's pot. He's got nothing but a life only on nairaland.
#Richdad
Richdad, you were wrong on this one. The guy said nothing wrong but made an astute observation.
The fact that he mentioned the man is not getting enough sleep is a compliment. He was just sounding out the fact that billionaires, truly, don't sleep.

And yes, the boys are eating "buns."

Learn to see a hidden meaning in each comment before writing members off as kids. His comment was a mature one.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by xjiggy: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
When you're rich, even foreigners will serve you
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by Jokkarm2: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
joseo:
Twins boys and he also have twins girls... Please tell me the secret of getting twins
if are woman come make i nack you na four you go get
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
好的
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by Olodo24: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oga Tony no marry early o. At his age, he's supposed to be holding his grand kids
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by uksaviour(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Gud,one
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by Deltatoto: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
Evablizin:
smiley

So cute,i love twins so much smiley.
no be for ppl when Dey soak garri like u o
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by Deltatoto: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
their father didn’t make local money r u on drugs?
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by DrPurple(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2019

Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by Hassan88(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Evablizin:
smiley

So cute,i love twins so much smiley.

Come subscribe to my Deek
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by kernniejay(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Slay king
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by nextnear(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
ValCon888:
The only thing i see is a man who doesn't look like he's having enough sleep and two boys eating buns. Abi is it sweet buns?
you have already told us what only u can see, you don't need to ask anybody any question to confirm your partial blindness status and your loss of sixth sense coz u don't deserve an answer after your seneless observation and accessment report.
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
Thor, the dark world grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) by Freelancer007(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Great to see the legend behind the tony elumelu entrepreneurship program!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving / Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Ayiri Emami Chills In His Mansion After The Day's Work. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.