Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) (27632 Views)

Pictures From Construction Of 2.5Km Kanti Kwara Flyover, Kano State / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) / Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by ridbell01(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Ganduje collecting kickbacks since time immemorial

show us the projects of ya gov that he's not collecting kickback

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Afamed: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
OriakuAmara:

What is happening in Ondo state despite the allocation they are receiving as NDDC state?
You should be ashamed of yourself, for using one comatose to justify another comatose

1 Like

Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by wakes: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Great
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Afamed: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Also tell us about that sham children's hospital along Zoo road near PDP that Buhari launched but is lying empty years after the launch. Eben the equipment they put is not there
Keep quiet, children of hate, the paediatric hospital is 100% working

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Afamed: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
Abagworo:
What's the use of this flyover/underpass? It is clear the area doesn't have heavy traffic nor is it densely populated. Maybe as a status symbol I guess
If you have known the location of this project, you would not have said this your rubbish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Abeyjide: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
efilefun:
Saraki don chop the money... Moreover Geri Aleemi no need that trash e just wan use am embezzle funds

you are right.
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by AllenSpencer: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
When I tell people their is no city in the South-East, They will be referring to Awka and Onitsha grin grin grin

Kano is a good example of where you can call a city.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
aminho:
Kano na dabo tumbin giwa

Ko da mai ka zo an fi Ka wai? Tun ba ma harkan Codeine ba. Amma kuma na lular cewa Kanawa yan iska ne da rashen adalci na karshe. Son shan giya da yin zina aboye.
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
ridbell01:
show us the projects of ya gov that he's not collecting kickback

just when I thought sai barber was pighting kwarupsion
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Purehuman(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
FriendNG:

Lie Lie. You are in the comfort of your house and concluding what is happening. We that use the road knows exactly the traffic that happen along zoo road. It is a business area. Shoprite, Sahad, Jifatu, Plazas and co are all situated there. So keep quite if you dont know what to say.
If you are going to be sincere with yourself, this project is an eye-service project. That road doesn't have the kind of traffic kofar-ruwa has and the diversions around sheriff plaza and behind govt house could have done more than this whole money gulping project.

He is just using this project to disturb the good people of Kano from going to their business as usual.

Why is the M/M way flyover still hanging? I hope he isn't waiting till 2023 to open the bridge. I don't know why a flyover that has already been designed with street light and co still hasn't been opened till today. What is in his mind?
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Purehuman(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Afamed:

If you have known the location of this project, you would not have said this your rubbish

That road has alternative routes. What are you saying?
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by oloyede90(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
They want kano to be Nigerian Dubai, but the sight of those almajiri's won't let it be
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Felixv: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
badman007:

If the federal system is taking government away from the people of Niger Delta, what's the need for it?

Buhari has been polluted by religious bias, this is the least thing we need rn

the money allocated to those SS states dwarfs what the northern states are getting --but yet,all we hear about are ibori's mansions,odilli's billions,

corruption would never let the people of the SS enjoy the benefit of their allocations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by abokikhalifa: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
chloride6:
Kano election will be tight

They are here again.
Chest beaters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by ayampissed: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is beautiful!

My only concern is that of security in Kano. Was in Kano in December 18 and witness firsthand an attack on a passenger in Keke napep. It wasnt funny at all. We were told stories of how these area boys smoke weed and whatever nonsense nonchalantly but I hear the new commisioner of police is doing a great job. I pray he succeed cos that place is a great business hub.

Kudos to the government for this project.
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by FriendNG: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
ayampissed:
This is beautiful!

My only concern is that of security in Kano. Was in Kano in December 18 and witness firsthand an attack on a passenger in Keke napep. It wasnt funny at all. We were told stories of how these area boys smoke weed and whatever nonsense nonchalantly but I hear the new commisioner of police is doing a great job. I pray he succeed cos that place is a great business hub.

Kudos to the government for this project.

Yes na Election thugs but new Sherrif is in town. CP Singham

1 Like

Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
FriendNG:

Children of hate. provide the previous picture during the scandal so that we can compare.

Pls be mature in addressing NL. If we don't have the same view, we are not enemies.

Pls provide the previous level pictures so that I can agree with you.
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by henlogo: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Haymaykar:
Wow this is bueatiful.. Unlike Umuahia...
this people have been in power since the beginning of nigeria existence, so don't compare their place with umuahia. If not for the corruption in the northern leaders kano should have been better than this. The leaders from the north are too corrupt, they've been at the helm of affairs for ages but what they do is to steal.
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by FriendNG: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Pls be mature in addressing NL. If we don't have the same view, we are not enemies.

Pls provide the previous level pictures so that I can agree with you.

If you want to be address responsibly dont just sit and concoct a story that is not true. I am not the one to provide the previous pictures but you. You are the one who alleged and you are to prove it. You can search my profile and look for older threads on it.

The pictures I posted on this thread were snapped today about 5 hours ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Dilijingsly(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
ubongga:

ds z d worst dumb funny video hv ever waste my data viewing.
issa pity..
check Exoticomedy page on facebook and watch more comedy video.
https://www.facebook.com/excoticcomedy
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by FriendNG: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
henlogo:
this people have been in power since the beginning of nigeria existence, so don't compare their place with umuahia. If not for the corruption in the northern leaders kano should have been better than this. The leaders from the north are too corrupt, they've been at the helm of affairs for ages but what they do is to steal.

You are just trying to give excuses for your governors. The last time I checked all these are state projects and not federal projects. So what is the relationship of Kano projects & being in power since existence of Nigeria. Are you telling me Abia dont have a governor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, children of hate, the paediatric hospital is 100% working
Its working indeed. Show us your evidence nah
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by BabangidaHamza(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Gandu sai aiki ,Allah taya rekwo ....kano ta zama baban gari .....aiki dai!!!!!!
Baba Ganduje Bandirawo.. Hahahaha, even those in Kano can Witness that Baba Ganduje is working.. But this your hausa, if you wish i can help u build your hausa.. Free of charge grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Baba Ganduje Bandirawo.. Hahahaha, even those in Kano can Witness that Baba Ganduje is working.. But this your hausa, if you wish i can help u build your hausa.. Free of charge grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Afamed: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Its working indeed. Show us your evidence nah
Bring your paediatric patient to the said hospital on Monday. I have no evidence more than that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Afamed: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Purehuman:

That road has alternative routes. What are you saying?
Most of you have chosen wailing as a career. I don't think you know the road and location more than me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Purehuman(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
Afamed:

Most of you have chosen wailing as a career. I don't think you know the road and location more than me
Please don't humour yourself. I pass that road to work everyday. So what are you saying?
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Avedonn: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Na iya kadan
Ke yar wace Jiha ce?
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by Avedonn: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Na iya kadan
Ke yar wace Jiha ce?
Because your Hausa is perfect.
Re: Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) by otokx(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is what we need in Ughelli

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue / Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain / Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.