Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man (38201 Views)

Van Vicker Is The Father Of My Children — Actress Nadia Buari Reveals / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by mechanics(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
hmmmm.
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Heck, being a good woman, BARELY keeps a man. The only thing that’ll keep a man, is A MAN THAT who WANTS TO BE KEPT! #Period
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by Dovie1240(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
God help us.
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by pointstores(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yewandequeen:
you tell me.
d 2
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by KelvinRukky(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
ON POINT
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by nextnear(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sweetcollins:
Na food abi
are you asking her? Coz i don't think u are either here or u even read everything she wrote there, bt rather you are now asking question meant for only the gods. Pls jst go and relax and sleep first maybe everything can be better at least a little

1 Like

Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by jaxxy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Trolla:

you're actually making sense, but do you really believe you need tinubu, i heard he's prepping his son for governor in 2023, c'mon now, you aren't as docile as you want people to believe, any working democratic society would reject such indirect ruling system, except its a monarchy, where tinubu is king, remi is queen, and his son is next in line..many Americans voted trump because they were tired of bushes and clintons running America like its a family business., In a society where we're all involved, we should all have a say...

you are only talking like this because you're comfortable with where you are, you do not believe lagos, the largest african metro could do better than it is doing now, so you do not want change..
and although i'm not igbo, i'm lagosian and any tax paying citizen/ resident has the right to be concerned about affairs of state, stop being a puppet, prove to tinubu that he's not indispensable, vote agbaje...

I don’t like Tinubu bt i definitely respect him for his work style and I will not vote Agbaje just to spite tinubu when Agbaje hasn’t proven himself to be better than tinubu especially with his divisionary and heated campaign strategy. The other guy Gbadamosi seems more objective and performance driven than Agbaje. As it stands sanwolu still has the humility and intelligence to govern Lagos and improve on the current blueprint.

Til date I don’t know Agbaje manifesto, plans or blueprint for Lagos imagine, beyond sm fancy words when I know fully well they are all just after the money Lagos has been able to generate from tinubus ideas and policies.

Agbaje is not ready to work, just a political opportunist with not realistic or solid ideas. I’ve heard him speak severally. I know empty fancy words anyday.

1 Like

Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:28am On Mar 03, 2019
miracood:
ONLY A WOMAN WITH HUGE TITS

CAN KEEP MY HEARTangry

Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 03, 2019
Confirm
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by Ryabcool(m): 2:07am On Mar 03, 2019
Chi59:
When will some women just accept this simple truth?
It's only a man who wants to stay that will stay. You can't keep an unwilling man. He'll just frustrate you.

One painful thing most guys do is that the moment they're tired of the relationship, instead of them to just say "I can't continue", they'll just be frustrating someone till you get tired and end it.

Well you can force a horse to the stream but can't force it to drink water.
if guys openly say they are tired and can't continue the relationship, next thing we will hear from the women is "after all I've done for you. You used me. Blah blah blah"....

It was before I used to feel that guys should be vocal about it, but not anymore. It's best the girl believes she's the one breaking up with you and ends things herself, that way you don't have to worry about any scorned woman.
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:28am On Mar 03, 2019
otipoju:
Give a man peace of mind and let your yansh stay one place....He will be kept.
my guy u have said it all.
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by otipoju(m): 3:46am On Mar 03, 2019
stanliwise:
I know you're consoling yourself grin.
we men know that isn't truth but for the record we will leave you to enjoy the illusion.

This matter is for grown men not boys.
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by otipoju(m): 3:53am On Mar 03, 2019
Ryabcool:
if guys openly say they are tired and can't continue the relationship, next thing we will hear from the women is "after all I've done for you. You used me. Blah blah blah"....

It was before I used to feel that guys should be vocal about it, but not anymore. It's best the girl believes she's the one breaking up with you and ends things herself, that way you don't have to worry about any scorned woman.

Na that strategy na him sure pass oo.
I used to call it tactical withdrawal in those days.

The highest pattern na say if you know sey the lady like sex well well. You go dey reduce your rounds until you begin do one one minute....complain by yourself sey you no know wetin dey wrong with you. Maybe na stress or your heart no pump blood wella.

Na she break up with you sharp sharp. Once she believe sey she don dump you. And all is clear,
You take agbo for two weeks and recover...back to balling. And una go still be friends.

Na today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by ireneidiva(f): 5:24am On Mar 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Good character/attitude will keep him. Whatever might keep Man A will not keep Man B. Find your jam.
You've not seen women with good character get cheated on? My dear a man can only stay if he wants to stay.
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by ojsmscom(m): 6:33am On Mar 03, 2019
good point
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by stanliwise(m): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2019
otipoju:

This matter is for grown men not boys.

see who is talking... mtcheww
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by otipoju(m): 7:02am On Mar 03, 2019
stanliwise:
see who is talking... mtcheww

In fact, if you never marry...go and stand outside.
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by stanliwise(m): 7:05am On Mar 03, 2019
otipoju:

In fact, if you never marry...go and stand outside.
says a kid behind the phone screen grin
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by otipoju(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2019
stanliwise:
says a kid behind the phone screen grin

Mr...i no get your time. Go and sidan somewhere.
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by Udoskybest: 7:14am On Mar 03, 2019
miracood:
ONLY A WOMAN WITH HUGE TITS

CAN KEEP MY HEARTangry
Sometimes, i wonder the part of ur brain that helps u post rubbish comment
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by stanliwise(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2019
otipoju:

Mr...i no get your time. Go and sidan somewhere.

Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by otipoju(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=stanliwise post=76300247][/quote]

You for no stop oo.
Shebi dem dey go give you award for nairaland.
Be feeling cool with yourself. As if your presence or not adds any value to my life.
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by chriskosherbal(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=Trolla post=76291700]

you're actually making sense, but do yougf really believe you need tinubu, i heard he's prepping his son for governor in 2023, c'mon now, you aren't as docile as you want people to believe, any working democratic society would reject such indirect ruling system, except its a monarchy, where tinubu is king, remi is queen, and his son is next in line..many Americans voted trump because they were tired of bushes and clintons running America like its a family business., In a society where we're all involved, we should all have a say...

you are only talking like this because you're comfortable with where you are, you do not believe lagos, the largest african metro could do better than it is doing now, so you do not want change..
and although i'm not igbo, i'm lagosian and any tax paying citizen/ resident has the right to be concerned about affairs of state, stop being a puppet, prove to tinubu that he's not indispensable, vote agbaje.[/quote ] Hmmmm quite interesting, i have something to say, I usually dont do this,but had to check on the individual with such an amazing write up and what I saw was even more fascinating & intriguing, Gosh you are the definition of a gorgeous woman in every department.

Should I say keep it up wink cheesy grin cos from all I can see you are up already beauty wise.

Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by castro(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2019
Unless i did not fully understand her comment but, can i stay when my WIFE is good to me? Yes, Can i stay when my WIFE gives me peace and is a home builder? Yes, Can i stay when my WIFE is a helpmeet? yes. What if she does not meet my needs including sex? We would peacefully sought it out. That is my take with my focus being on a WIFE and not just any woman. These actresses started life with a different orientation about men seeing them as as mere objects for making money, fame and connections but they forgot that that most times it is the simple things like humility,prayers, patience, understanding and loyalty that can actually keep a man. Small girl big God has an expiry date and it is mostly for the irresponsible ladies who messed up their youthful era sleeping with different men as if there is no tomorrow.
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2019
ireneidiva:
You've not seen women with good character get cheated on? My dear a man can only stay if he wants to stay.

A Real/true man will NEVER take a woman with a good character for granted. It's not about him just staying, something has to make him stay with you. Could be your love making dexterity, humility, intelligence, cooking skills, or something which he has always seeked to have in a woman.

On the issue of submission, not every man desires submission as a priority. What can keep Man A will not keep Man B. In all, no matter how incompetent one thinks they might be in one relationship, another man elsewhere sees that incompetence as a potential to hold him down. Find your jam.

1 Like

Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by chriskosherbal(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

A Real/true man will NEVER take a woman with a good character for granted. It's not about him just staying, something has to make him stay with you. Could be your love making dexterity, humility, intelligence, cooking skills, or something which he has always seeked to have in a woman.

On the issue of submission, not every man desires submission as a priority. What can keep Man A will not keep Man B. In all, no matter how incompetent one thinks they might be in one relationship, another man elsewhere sees that incompetence as a potential to hold him down. Find your jam.
yea, true esp the last paragraph, but we have seen cases were women take men with nice character for granted, the kind of men that women have branded nice ( good character ) men but still cheat on them .

Thats why I agree with you when you said find your jam but personally I can't stand a cheating girlfriend no matter how gorgeous you are, you just have to go cos seeing you everyday just make me feel less of myself and devalued in my own eyes not to talk of my wife .

I forgive, and I can forgive my wife for whatsoever she has committed but cheating with another man ,No No No, there is no second chance here for her cos every time I wake up, come back from work, see her watching tv in the sitting room, the thought will rush down like water and all I can think of is I have a hoe in my house.

A cheating girlfriend/wife is a big turn off for me ...My view.
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by Kingkamba(m): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2019
Your pussy got to be tight and must draw my dick each time I trust in. The pussy must be big and ready to swallow my huge dick. Only then will u keep me grin grin grin grin
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by goodychet: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2019
Chi59:
It's only a man who wants to stay that will stay. You can't keep an unwilling man. He'll just frustrate you.

One painful thing most guys do is that the moment they're tired of the relationship, instead of them to just say "I can't continue", they'll just be frustrating someone till you get tired and end it.

Nice stature, sexy lips
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by goodnewscliff(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2019
Chi59:

i do this alot.... esp when she also frustrated me angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by Finest641(f): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2019
scave:
Embarrassment : Is wen u follow ur mum to a wedding and u actually sat down near a cute girl at d wedding reception and ur mum luks at u and says don't finish dat food ooo pour d remaining one inside nylon cos dat will be ur nyt food...
Na die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement / Lilian Bach Shares Cleveage-Baring Photos / Wells Carlton Hotel And Apartments Officially Opens In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.