Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man (38227 Views)

Van Vicker Is The Father Of My Children — Actress Nadia Buari Reveals / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by Finest641(f): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2019
scave:
Nollywood please na! How can a ghost
fall down while chasing someone?
cheesy grin grin
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ryabcool:
if guys openly say they are tired and can't continue the relationship, next thing we will hear from the women is "after all I've done for you. You used me. Blah blah blah"....

It was before I used to feel that guys should be vocal about it, but not anymore. It's best the girl believes she's the one breaking up with you and ends things herself, that way you don't have to worry about any scorned woman.

There's no woman, with a functional brain, that doesn't prefer the truth.
Sure, she'll get hurt, angry even, but with time, she'll come around.
I notice that half the time guys want out of a relationship, it's for flimsy or insincere reasons, which is why they are not straight-forward.
I mean how can you leave a relationship of 5 years and a couple of abortions for a younger, virgin lady and you don't expect your ex to be raging?
Many guys are heartless. That's why they frustrate some ladies till they just break up. The truth hurts but it's better.
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
goodnewscliff:
i do this alot.... esp when she also frustrated me angry grin grin grin grin
You are part of the problem.
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by Ryabcool(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
otipoju:

Na that strategy na him sure pass oo.
I used to call it tactical withdrawal in those days.

The highest pattern na say if you know sey the lady like sex well well. You go dey reduce your rounds until you begin do one one minute....complain by yourself sey you no know wetin dey wrong with you. Maybe na stress or your heart no pump blood wella.

Na she break up with you sharp sharp. Once she believe sey she don dump you. And all is clear,
You take agbo for two weeks and recover...back to balling. And una go still be friends.

Na today.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by Ryabcool(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chi59:

There's no woman, with a functional brain, that doesn't prefer the truth.
Sure, she'll get hurt, angry even, but with time, she'll come around.
I notice that half the time guys want out of a relationship, it's for flimsy or insincere reasons, which is why they are not straight-forward.
I mean how can you leave a relationship of 5 years and a couple of abortions for a younger, virgin lady and you don't expect your ex to be raging?
Many guys are heartless. That's why they frustrate some ladies till they just break up. The truth hurts but it's better.
You all say that you can handle the truth. But when it drops, it's a different reaction one would get from the girl entirely. I say this out of tons of experience.

For instance, I am a very blunt person, and I tend to set it clear when I'm meeting someone so it doesn't surprise them or that they don't take offense.

Just a few weeks ago, I was having a chat with a female admirer who was giving me greenlight and we had talked really far. She asked me to be completely honest as she needed to ask some personal questions. I gave the go ahead. That was when she asked me something I would rather not share here, and I answered completely. This was how she took offense and started saying nonsense like "how could I say that?"... I reminded her that she was the one who asked me to be honest. Guess what she said....

"Yes I did, but I didn't expect you would actually say it"...

And I'm like...... Is this one okay?

I knew she would be a lot of headache so I just ended the conversation there as civilly as I could.

So you see, not everyone can handle the truth. They just like to think they can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by Konquest: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
unclesoyo:
Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari has given her opinion on what she believes is the only that can keep a man and to her, neither sex nor money is enough to keep a man in a relationship.

The Actress and mum of four, who shared a post on Instagram this morning revealed that the only thing that can keep a man is a man that want to be kept.

Read her full post below:

So I just got off the fon with a childhood friend of mine who’s having relationship issues and feels her last resort is to get off the pills and have a baby for him.

In her naïve mind, that will certainly hold him down. Well..I ain’t no counselor, neither I’m i clairvoyant, but I do know this however, that, a baby WON’T keep a man, being beautiful WON’T keep a man, sex WON’T keep a man,

Heck, being a good woman, BARELY keeps a man. The only thing that’ll keep a man, is A MAN THAT WANTS TO BE KEPT! #Periodt!

https://lailasnews.com/nadia-buari-reveals-what-can-keep-a-man/

^^^^
^^^^
"Heck, being a good woman, BARELY keeps a man. The only thing that’ll keep a man, is A MAN THAT WANTS TO BE KEPT!"

grin

So...how does a WOMAN identify "A MAN THAT WANTS TO BE KEPT?" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by goodnewscliff(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2019
Chi59:

You are part of the problem.
we all are part of the problem one stupid way or another grin grin grin grin
who gives a flying fuckkk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turn Around, I’m Not Home – Davido Tells Cyclist Riding From Benue To See Him / Bbnaija: Tacha Shares Lovely Christmas Pictures / D'banj Poses With Original 'Miss Endowed'.[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.