Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect (24627 Views)

New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu / IBB Congratulates Soludo / Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by kufre2010: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
So nobody is advising our northern president on how to be a Nigerians president
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by Softhands(m): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Very soon till the second and last coming of Jesus Christ?
lol...we will see who will have the last laugh.
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by gaskiyamagana: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Softhands:
lol...we will see who will have the last laugh.
You are already consoled with Election Tribunal.
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by MYHUBBY: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
on a serious note if Buhari fail to address the Fulani killing and bokoharam stupidity before the quarter of this year, I would voluntarily join the wailers team

I can never politicize human lives. all human deserve to live and no human is greater than anyone

the key things I expect him to address as the primary key: insecurities, adhering and allowing justice prevail according to the rule of law, economy, power sector, the rest are secondary to me

he should buckle up, no more PDP did this, do that
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by shugabasbn: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Remind me when Obj send his own. But to be frank, calling these set of people that put the country into comatose a statesman it an abuse of the word ‹elder statesmen‹

1 Like

Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by JubiOmeiza(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Beninmann:
is there any ipob members on nairaland that you know of? You can't even make a sentence without mentioning ipob

yes. children f hates re d Igbos. and u are one of dem
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by ehimarigold: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Beninmann:
Igbos are really tormenting you
Psychiatric case
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by jaymee0(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
clearie:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

God is your strength
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by chidextec: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari
grin
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by martowskin1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
We don't need his useless congratulations. Buhari should withdraw his oil block licence

See u struggling with Nairaland license
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by ssa22(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hausa,Fulani,Yoruba,Igbo,Muslim,Christian.

We are all brothers, God created us as one. We are in Nigeria our country. The day we put this tribal bigotry behind us is the day we will start growing, The day every nigerian will start working towards the progress of ourselves and our dear country.

Buhari won so what?. What will it change in our lives. Huhhhhh

Please lets bring our heads together for a better nigeria Buhari must not do anything in your life to make you succeed you have no business with him.

Lets just pray for our country.
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by Cue4rm: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
seunmsg:
EU, UK, US, China and all other world powers have congratulated the authentic winner of the election. Even disgruntled folks like IBB have started falling in line. Who is still standing with the defeated Atiku apart from Igbos?

Ipob ra.pe ur mama before your very presence? The obsession is alarming.
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by SeunPhantom(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
ojun50:
Poor people go they argue for Nl.
Nah you rich bah. Idiot
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
...IBB don talk him own..the country have moved on.. .nothing for Alhaji Atiku again...it will be a wasted effort going to the courts...
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by adekalumichael: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mr Maradona. We meet Nigeria here due to what you people contributed.
Only God will repay all of you.
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by Bizibi(m): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
MYHUBBY:
on a serious note if Buhari fail to address the Fulani killing and bokoharam stupidity before the quarter of this year, I would voluntarily join the wailers team

I can never politicize human lives. all human deserve to live and no human is greater than anyone

the key things I expect him to address as the primary key: insecurities, adhering and allowing justice prevail according to the rule of law, economy, power sector, the rest are secondary to me

he should buckle up, no more PDP did this, do that
don't expect much from him
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by Zedoo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
fvc IBB. he will die a slow painful death for everything he did and everybody he killed.

he should geddifok with his pointless agenda
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by akdjr(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lawyers will just ruining curse on those calling on Atiku not to go to court.
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by BuhariAdvocate: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Useless man he just analysis the problem he brought to Nigeria during his maladministration.
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by objobj: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Better late than to run away to uk like the other man
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by Tijani0001: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:
I still stand on justice,... Peter Obi suffered the same humiliation and abuse of election rights before he became Governor of Anambra state out of courts ruling over 2 years plus.......

Don't think God is not at work in your life because of Nigerian system which have failed buy believe in God and you shall see the confusion in your enemies territory

Let the Good work continue,....Buhari today tommorow it will be another person
guy see dream. your own worst past Joseph o.
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by akoaki(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
yns4real:
*Sets agenda for him to address

http://thenationonlineng.net/ibb-congrats-buhari/?fbclid=IwAR2e4Wi6a3bBS_6i5agj0ISLeECBdGda5RBYWdgJvAHhxpGq3fNMeFHiZZs

Many Nigerians don't know the meaning of elder statesman. Military opportunists and most of our senior citizens do not qualify for that nomenclature.
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by may320: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
chidextec:
Like for Atiku Share for Buhari grin
Lol. They made NL so tiring before election that one would almost thought it would be added to PDP overall vote after election. grin
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by shoprite: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
demolinka:
Atiku kindly do the needful.

No time to waste time

If Atiku no get credit to call Buhari make him just flash . . .Baba go call am back ! grin grin grin
Re: IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect by PresidoAtikuGcf: 2:38am On Mar 03, 2019
God please make Biafra a reality in Jesus name Amen. Cos with the way Buhari almajiri and Tinubu almajiri are going there is no remedy for the country. A country where illiterates and dirty skull miners rule over the intelligent and innovative all because of their uncontrolled population is sickening and I don't know what to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? / APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.