Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

"God Spoke To Me While I Was Shitting In The Toilet"---religious Leader - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God Spoke To Me While I Was Shitting In The Toilet"---religious Leader (324 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / The Religious Leader Who Convinced 909 People To Commit Suicide(photos, VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"God Spoke To Me While I Was Shitting In The Toilet"---religious Leader by Niflheim(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
CHAI!!! THESE PEOPLE NO GO FINISH US WIT LAFF OOOOOHHHHH!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is why I thank god everyday..........................................THAT I AM AN ATHEIST!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

FULL STORY:

A former NSW tennis coach, posing as a religious leader, has been found to have taken millions of dollars from families and had an “indecent interest in girls as young as 10” in his “socially harmful cult”.

A NSW Supreme Court jury described the Universal Medicine cult leader, Serge Benhayon, as a “charlatan who preys on cancer patients” after returning from deliberations in a defamation lawsuit, late last year.

An investigation by Channel 7’s Sunday Night program, which spanned more than six years and several countries, heard from victims and devout followers of the Universal Medicine movement.

The focus of their discussions? The man who claims he is the closest thing to God on Earth, Serge Benhayon.

Despite the damning Supreme Court findings, Mr Benhayon is still practising his “healing work” across the world, with hundreds of new members signing up every year.
WHO IS SERGE BENHAYON?

The man at the centre of the Supreme Court case has gone from bankrupt tennis coach to living Messiah and property mogul in a few short years.

Mr Benhayon established his religion, Universal Medicine, in 1999 after [/b]allegedly receiving a spiritual epiphany while sitting on the toilet.[b]

“I just gave myself a time to sit and feel that moment and I could feel something really, really beautiful,” he said in a video obtained by Sunday Night.

Mr Benhayon claims to be the reincarnation of Leonardo da Vinci and calls himself the “Ascended Master” or “One of The Hierarchy”.

He also tells his followers that they have experienced at least 2300 lives each.

FOR MORE ON THIS RELIGIOUS IMBECILITY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:...........................https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/universal-medicine-cult-founder-exposed-as-charlatan/news-story/626fe650621ee65ba16b1a7af2f62aa7

Re: "God Spoke To Me While I Was Shitting In The Toilet"---religious Leader by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:29am On May 05, 2019
You do not believe there is a god so who exactly are you thanking!!!
Re: "God Spoke To Me While I Was Shitting In The Toilet"---religious Leader by lepasharon(f): 3:45am On May 05, 2019
OP, shey god cannot talk to somebody while he's on the toilet again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Spoke To Me While I Was Shitting In The Toilet"---religious Leader by OtemAtum: 5:25am On May 05, 2019
aliyuabbaashiru:
You do not believe there is a god so who exactly are you thanking!!!
Allah grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Donates To An Adorerer Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets / I'm Not Clear If This Is Bribery Or Not. / Jesus †s Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.