Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. (11969 Views)

Tinubu’s Muslim-muslim Ticket An Insult To Christians — This Isn’t 1993 / Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser / Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Ikechu12: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
I suppose to snap when my money and other people's money are being washed by fulani beggars in hausa settlement in delta state ,but it will look suspicious .
A pitiable situation. cry
These act is maliciously wrong please hausa fulanis we are all worshipping God ,No one is infidel ,
Maybe the pagans and atheist are the infidel ,but you have no right to judge them
cry
Let humanity be our watchword

I've heard stories like this but I've never seen it when I was growing up. My cousin on the other hand claims he has especially when you go to their make shift huts under the bridge. According to him that's where he saw them laying out money to dry. He actually thought it was money they stole from somewhere, who would have guessed it was from begging. Since they hate Christians do much why keep begging Christians for money?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2019
kakale1:
I smelled lies in your cook story because a sane person will not agreed with your trash how someone can wash a bank note because a Christian touch it what a virtual lies Islam didn't taught any good Muslim such manner
It might be a new teaching frm islamic heaven 2 chief imam or sheikh ,

i saw dem doing it
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2019
Ikechu12:

I've heard stories like this but I've never seen it when I was growing up. My cousin on the other hand claims he has especially when you go to their make shift huts under the bridge. According to him that's where he saw them laying out money to dry. He actually thought it was money they stole from somewhere, who would have guessed it was from begging. Since they hate Christians do much why keep begging Christians for money?
Go 2 hausa ghetto u wl see dem spreading money 2 dry it is dated as back as the 70s wen sheikh mukhtar ibn sulla called it a new order 2 all muslim minors , is a kind of ritual
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2019
please they shud push my topic 2 front page isnt fair
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by arewaboy01(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
I suppose to snap when my money and other people's money are being washed by fulani beggars in hausa settlement in delta state ,but it will look suspicious .
These act is maliciously wrong please hausa fulanis we are all worshipping God ,No one is infidel ,
Maybe the pagans and atheist are the infidel ,but you have no right to judge them
cry
this is a big fat lie... it's a pity this is what igbos resort to all because you lost an election you were inevitably losing even if repeated 10 times Atiku will be traunced by buhari..u are free to insult any nothern begger in the south but mind you let ur bitterness not lead u people make an attempt to touch their lives... remember there are igbos in the North too

1 Like

Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by petroldollar: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Still depending on infidels and those they call inyamiri for survival..

Thèse people are making some of us to loose the little humanity in us with their archaic and backward lifestyle..

Why should I blame those that have refused to give them money ? ..Its a pity.
cheesy
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Optional09: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2019
Stop giving them money, give them food instead. They don’t rent house they don’t buy clothes what do they need the money for. They often end up using the money to sponsor Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Auladimeji2: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Stop giving them money let hunger finish them useless creatures angry angry angry
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Westaslave2(f): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
they are doing ritual wt our hard earn money
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Westaslave2(f): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Stop giving them money let hunger finish them useless creatures angry angry angry
but u be yoruba now ,u decide nt 2 pretend today

praise da lord

halleluyaaaa!!!
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Westaslave2(f): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Okoroawusa:
I don't waste my comments on threads like this.

Deomelo,pls leave this thread
carry corinthians omenka along wt u beggar ,

hw dare u pple use our hardwork 4 rituals

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by nathdim: 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
cry
what right do you have to call atheists infidel meaning you are no different from them
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by citizenY(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
jeph19:

�True at the OP's post. They wash the money given to them by supposed infidel (Christians) before using it. One reason why most people don't give them...

How do they wash it?
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by kakale1: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Go 2 hausa ghetto u wl see dem spreading money 2 dry it is dated as back as the 70s wen sheikh mukhtar ibn sulla called it a new order 2 all muslim minors , is a kind of ritual
trash you are boldly lying publicly ... You are not even christian bloody atheist spit**
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by citizenY(m): 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gandollar:
Oga I am a living witness. I saw it with my korokoro eyes behind ShopRite lekki about 10yrs ago. If I'm lying let me not see tomorrow. I was heartbroken to say the least, considering that almost every morning on my way to work, while the traffic drools, I will always give these guys, especially the elderly one something. I made conscious efforts to do that. I see them eating food from take-away packs and I wished I could also do same.

But mehn, after I saw what I saw and inquired from people around why they do so and was told it's cos they feel an infidel gave them the money, I hardened my heart.

Since you are a witness, how describe how they did it, please.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by citizenY(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gandollar:
Hahahahaha... I'm not the OP o Oga. grin

But you claimed to be a witness, 10 years ago!!! Not so?
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Auladimeji2: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Eastaslave2:
but u be yoruba now ,u decide nt 2 pretend today

praise da lord

halleluyaaaa!!!
Fixed angry angry angry
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by citizenY(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
scofield76:

I live at Agege, and I've seen a beggar washing money with a white powder. The incident happened at Oke koto, d narrow road beside Mosco Hotels, Adenle street. I initially thought it was for ritual purposes, until someone told me it was to cleanse d kafir touch on d monies (a kind of spiritual cleansing)
I vowed never to give my hard earned money to a northern beggar since then

Even the suya man at Daftol does that. True or false?
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Westaslave2(f): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

You are full of hate,that is why it's easy for you to believe any ridiculous thing you hear.My father is from Kogi state,so half of my family are Christians.I live in North all my life,i never seen nor heard of any such thing in my life.I am a Muslim and a business owner myself,my customers include people of all faith.And when i received money from a person,there is no different in the money.Who ever is cooking this lies,that person is an ignorant low life.Cause he have very little knowledge on Islam. We are allowed to interact with people of other faith in our religion,we are even allow to marry them.I don't know what the person that started this lies is hoping to get out of it.
Islam qurani thought u 2 lie is 4 d betterment of islam ,

u pple are very wicked ,ur mosque is 4 brewing hate ,
kill all christians as possible buhari lose , U think some outside body didnt overheard u ....

U ar of peace but d education u lack made u believe buhari can wipe out igbos n dia money stolen from hausa land!
m.tchewweeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Westaslave2(f): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
bastardimeji2:
Fixed angry angry angry
omo ale i no ..lol
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by citizenY(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

You are full of hate,that is why it's easy for you to believe any ridiculous thing you hear.My father is from Kogi state,so half of my family are Christians.I live in North all my life,i never seen nor heard of any such thing in my life.I am a Muslim and a business owner myself,my customers include people of all faith.And when i received money from a person,there is no different in the money.Who ever is cooking this lies,that person is an ignorant low life.Cause he have very little knowledge on Islam. We are allowed to interact with people of other faith in our religion,we are even allow to marry them.I don't know what the person that started this lies is hoping to get out of it.

Chai!!!! Why are you questioning an "educated" man ? Please stop that. Anhh annnh
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
kakale1:
trash you are boldly lying publicly ... You are not even christian bloody atheist spit**
we atheist serve God than you
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Westaslave2:

kill all christians as possible buhari lose , U think some outside body didnt overheard u ....

U ar of peace but d education u lack made u believe buhari can wipe out igbos n dia money stolen from hausa land!
m.tchewweeee
biafran goddess ,omg hw did u come about this _

tell me it isnt true?
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Babalegba(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are a northerner and ended buffoon

They raised issues they saw and you are here ranting like a deluded Imbecìle

Why not show proof to the contrary instead of littering this thread with your down right stupid rhetoric ?

I am Benin and I have seen this done in Edo state and you are here talking like someone whose Brian has been chopped up and feed to pigs
First of all although I'm not a northerner, there is no shame in being a northerner.In one of my posts on this thread I've already said that the whole thing being true or not is irrelevant, what matters is the motive behind the post and why now.The post was made to turn people against the northern beggars because of buharis victory.By the way we don't have coins in Nigeria anymore, so do they soak the notes in detergent or what.The o.p must have a pathological hatred of northerners for him to be making such a post at this testy time and quite frankly I don't like people that perpetuate evil or promote emotional frigidity.This scurrilous campaign by sore losers will fail anyway.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by citizenY(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Westaslave2:

m.tchewweeee

Really, stolen?

Are you a robot or a human being? Or you have dementia? Read your post again.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Westaslave2(f): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
biafran goddess ,omg hw did u come about this _

tell me it isnt true?
Ishaya from d coalition went 2 d mosque in adamawa in kaftan disguise to listen 2 horrible ,terrible and grievious lecture by imam ill***u who mandated on twenty things ,
ishaya is a tiger he jotted it down in which 5 n 13 is christians are threat to allah's will and 13 ,buhari is going to make igbos surrender all they stole from the north , D business we do in north is now stealing ,

they are told to hold daggers after election in lagos incase if buhari lose

is unfair oilpussy ,gandollar u ar reading this ba?

they look innocent but dey brew d real hate
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Bilsz(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
now I get why our money ain't durable, tears anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by TheRealOwner(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Keep accusing those better than you of the very things that define you.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Gandollar(f): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
citizenY:

But you claimed to be a witness, 10 years ago!!! Not so?
Yes yes yes!! I'm a living witness.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Gandollar(f): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
citizenY:

Since you are a witness, how describe how they did it, please.
I was buying painting when I spotted things laid on the sand. The sand around there is beach sand and that even made it more conspicuous. When I knew they were naira notes, I asked the painter guy why those abuokii them spread money on the ground. He told me. He said it was not new to them. You should know that washing must not be like you wash clothes, a mere dip into water has done whatever purification you intend in the spritual.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Printerscanner: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
cry

Stop spreading hatred, they are washimg the money because they know that some people are giving them money in order to use them for rituals.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Printerscanner: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
mykelswa:
Imagine. Thank God i dont give dem a dim

Do you have a dime? Have you not been begging friends, family and neighbours? Have you also not been begging strangers on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, e.t.c.? How are you different from the Hausa Almajaris? In fact, you are a Southern Almajari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Bans Media Parading Of Suspects / Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence / 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.