Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. (11981 Views)

Tinubu’s Muslim-muslim Ticket An Insult To Christians — This Isn’t 1993 / Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser / Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by citizenY(m): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gandollar:
I was buying painting when I spotted things laid on the sand. The sand around there is beach sand and that even made it more conspicuous. When I knew they were naira notes, I asked the painter guy why those abuokii them spread money on the ground. He told me. He said it was not new to them.

You were talking to a third party. I thought you were able to talk to the beggars to establish how and why they were doing that.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by citizenY(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Babalegba:
First of all although I'm not a northerner, there is no shame in being a northerner.In one of my posts on this thread I've already said that the whole thing being true or not is irrelevant, what matters is the motive behind the post and why now.The post was made to turn people against the northern beggars because of buharis victory.By the way we don't have coins in Nigeria anymore, so do they soak the notes in detergent or what.The o.p must have a pathological hatred of northerners for him to be making such a post at this testy time and quite frankly I don't like people that perpetuate evil or promote emotional frigidity.This scurrilous campaign by sore losers will fail anyway.

This is the type of rubbish they spread and when the backlash comes, they wail. How do you expect me to be comfortable with such insolence? If they had their way in this country, they will establish concentration camps for northerners.

Ambition should be made of sterner stuff, we should not allow democratic fortunes to becloud our enlightenment. What is more confounding is condescension to people you term illiterate, backward, the downtrodden and stupidly disregarding the fact that you have a single vote like each and everyone of them.

You cannot wish anyone away from this country you have the privilege of checking out since he has nowhere else to go. People should be careful what they wish for. The elections are proceeding and as things develop, these insolences shall have consequences on future elections. Even before it started. we have warned against prejudice but they will not listen.This is not scare mongering but a statement of fact. Anybody who despises me cannot have my vote, as he may not even give me paradise in the hereafter ,if he has the chance. Thankfully, Allah(SWT) , Most Merciful, Most Benevolent, knows best. May He guide us in the right path, Amin.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by citizenY(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Westaslave2:
Ishaya from d coalition went 2 d mosque in adamawa in kaftan disguise to listen 2 horrible ,terrible and grievious lecture by imam ill***u who mandated on twenty things ,
ishaya is a tiger he jotted it down in which 5 n 13 is christians are threat to allah's will and 13 ,buhari is going to make igbos surrender all they stole from the north , D business we do in north is now stealing ,

they are told to hold daggers after election in lagos incase if buhari lose

is unfair oilpussy ,gandollar u ar reading this ba?

they look innocent but dey brew d real hate

Who is Ishaya? Which mosque? Which coalition?....
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Westaslave2(f): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
citizenY:

Really, stolen?

Are you a robot or a human being? Or you have dementia? Read your post again.
dats wat dey ar being told in d mosque wt deep hausa language ,

igbos doing because in d north is called igbos stealing dia money ,
u ar a madman afterall
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Westaslave2(f): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
citizenY:

Who is Ishaya? Which mosque? Which coalition?....
u be smallboy
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by citizenY(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Westaslave2:
u be smallboy
No.
Are you a wife or a mother?
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Gandollar(f): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Westaslave2:
Ishaya from d coalition went 2 d mosque in adamawa in kaftan disguise to listen 2 horrible ,terrible and grievious lecture by imam ill***u who mandated on twenty things ,
ishaya is a tiger he jotted it down in which 5 n 13 is christians are threat to allah's will and 13 ,buhari is going to make igbos surrender all they stole from the north , D business we do in north is now stealing ,

Everybody is aware of what goes on in the mosques upnorth. Goan check most of riots that took place, after indoctrination in the jumaat, they start chanting Allah Akbar from there into the streets to kill their targets.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Amberon11: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
I have a friend from Taraba state. He speaks very fluent Hausa, Fulani, and one other northern language I can't remember. He said he has witnessed northern beggars on many occasions singing songs of curses to Southerners who refused to give them money. He said he has overhead abokis numerous times complaining about Yoruba Muslims leading prayers in their mosques and saying they aren't true Muslims.
Babalegba:
Even if true then why is this being brought out now after buharis victory. It was brought to cause mischief and spread hate.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
TheRealOwner:

Keep accusing those better than you of the very things that define you.
If only you can hear yourself speak.The hatred that people like you are exhibiting can only lead to your downfall,i should hate you guys.But some how,i feel sorry for you people.Cause it seems that you people are hurting and in some form of Hell.Life is too short to be angry all the time,try and live a little.Instead of fabricating lie to forward your hateful agenda.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Amberon11:
I have a friend from Taraba state. He speaks very fluent Hausa, Fulani, and one other northern language I can't remember. He said he has witnessed northern beggars on many occasions singing songs of curses to Southerners who refused to give them money. He said he has overhead abokis numerous times complaining about Yoruba Muslims leading prayers in their mosques and saying they aren't true Muslims.
About Yoruba Muslims leading prayers,were did you get the idea that northern refuse to pray behind Yoruba?In minna,the Yoruba mosque in kongila,70℅ of the people praying there are not Yoruba,i am one of the people praying there every Friday.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Westaslave2:
Islam qurani thought u 2 lie is 4 d betterment of islam ,

u pple are very wicked ,ur mosque is 4 brewing hate ,
kill all christians as possible buhari lose , U think some outside body didnt overheard u ....

U ar of peace but d education u lack made u believe buhari can wipe out igbos n dia money stolen from hausa land!
m.tchewweeee
So all this is about Buhari wining.As for education judging from the way you talk,i don't think you are that educated.And for your information,i am a graduate of A.B.U department of accounting.So i will not low myself to your level and insult or lie about your religion.The only thing i can say to you is,peace be upon you.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Amatarasha(f): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

So all this is about Buhari wining.As for education judging from the way you talk,i don't think you are that educated.And for your information,i am a graduate of A.B.U department of accounting.So i will not low myself to your level and insult or lie about your religion.The only thing i can say to you is,peace be upon you.
hypocrite ,she is 10 times educated dan u ,who schooled at quran school n got accounting honours in quran ,

educated indeed shame on u ,shame on ur lecturers ,shame on dos who gave u d admission ..
graduate who support a dullard wt primary 4 honours because of hate 2 igbos
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Amatarasha(f): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
westaslave2 aka goddess of bight of biafra
God wl bless ur father ,mother n ur generation! u ar truely a biafran goddess
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
hypocrite ,she is 10 times educated dan u ,who schooled at quran school n got accounting honours in quran ,

educated indeed shame on u ,shame on ur lecturers ,shame on dos who gave u d admission ..
graduate who support a dullard wt primary 4 honours because of hate 2 igbos
If you and her are more educated than me.Both of you don't sound like you are.And for your information,i didn't vote for Buhari on this election.As for the people that voted him,it's their right to vote who ever they like,it is call democracy.And yes i was also a student of Islamic school and proud of it.I can read and write in Arabic,which is an advantage to me.The funny part of this all things is,for the people that claim to be educated,you guys are the ones doing all the insults.And as for my education,please point out a single university in Southeast that is better than A.B.U. The answer is there is not.This will be the last time i will respond to people that are too emotional.have a nice day,peace be upon you .(Salaam)
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by citizenY(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

If you and her are more educated than me.Both of you don't sound like you are.And for your information,i didn't vote for Buhari on this election.As for the people that voted him,it's their right to vote who ever they like,it is call democracy.And yes i was also a student of Islamic school and proud of it.I can read and write in Arabic,which is an advantage to me.The funny part of this all things is,for the people that claim to be educated,you guys are the ones doing all the insults.And as for my education,please point out a single university in Southeast that is better than A.B.U. The answer is there is not.This will be the last time i will respond to people that are too emotional.have a nice day,peace be upon you .(Salaam)

Ibrahim, please its OK. it serves no purpose.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by TheRealOwner(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

If only you can hear yourself speak.The hatred that people like you are exhibiting can only lead to your downfall,i should hate you guys.But some how,i feel sorry for you people.Cause it seems that you people are hurting and in some form of Hell.Life is too short to be angry all the time,try and live a little.Instead of fabricating lie to forward your hateful agenda.

Bye defender
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Pearl05(f): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Babalegba:
Even if true then why is this being brought out now after buharis victory. It was brought to cause mischief and spread hate.

Oh shut up please. Everything is not about buhari. He has won the election already yet your likes won't let people hear word.

If your kins are too holy to spend money given to them by Christians, then it's wise if they stay back at kano, sokoto and other northern states to do their begging business. And stop causing nuisance on the streets and high ways for us.

Before you vomit your rubbish, please tell me how many Christians/southerns/Ipob you see begging anywhere in the north.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by mykelswa(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Printerscanner:

Do you have a dime? Have you not been begging friends, family and neighbours? Have you also not been begging strangers on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, e.t.c.? How are you different from the Hausa Almajaris? In fact, you are a Southern Almajari.

Lol.
E pain this one. Oga i wont give u a dim go n meet buhari. You're a fool for taking my post personal n for ur info am from d north

1 Like

Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by AnalQueenluci: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Manbiggs:
Wait is it actually true undecided
yes dear
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Westaslave2(f): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

bla bla bla shame on u curse man
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Westaslave2(f): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gandollar:
Everybody is aware of what goes on in the mosques upnorth. Goan check most of riots that took place, after indoctrination in the jumaat, they start chanting Allah Akbar from there into the streets to kill their targets.
i av been creating dis awareness my pple wont be hurt lyk pple ,or i wl ....
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Printerscanner:

Stop spreading hatred, they are washimg the money because they know that some people are giving them money in order to use them for rituals.
Is a fat lie , At least u knw dey wash money at all.

is in d teaching by d prophet to sheikh mukhtar ibn
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
arewaboy01:
this is a big fat lie... it's a pity this is what igbos resort to all because you lost an election you were inevitably losing even if repeated 10 times Atiku will be traunced by buhari..u are free to insult any nothern begger in the south but mind you let ur bitterness not lead u people make an attempt to touch their lives... remember there are igbos in the North too
Or u kill all ur remaining investment in d north !
because is only igbos dat have d mind 2 invest in ur land ,burn all ur shopping plaza ,
so u can chop grass again , No foreign investors wl ever come 2 ur plague filled land, Is only igbos ...
dey ar leaving u one by one!

one day north wl be empty
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
nathdim:
what right do you have to call atheists infidel meaning you are no different from them
depth en wrds ...ironically u atheist knew d living God more dan christians.
most left christianity out of hypocrisy ,2 form new religion humanity( dats wat jesus teaches us)
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Westaslave2:

hmmmm
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
citizenY:

This is the type of rubbish they spread and when the backlash comes, they wail. How do you expect me to be comfortable with such insolence? If they had their way in this country, they will establish concentration camps for northerners.

Ambition should be made of sterner stuff, we should not allow democratic fortunes to becloud our enlightenment. What is more confounding is condescension to people you term illiterate, backward, the downtrodden and stupidly disregarding the fact that you have a single vote like each and everyone of them.

You cannot wish anyone away from this country you have the privilege of checking out since he has nowhere else to go. People should be careful what they wish for. The elections are proceeding and as things develop, these insolences shall have consequences on future elections. Even before it started. we have warned against prejudice but they will not listen.This is not scare mongering but a statement of fact. Anybody who despises me cannot have my vote, as he may not even give me paradise in the hereafter ,if he has the chance. Thankfully, Allah(SWT) , Most Merciful, Most Benevolent, knows best. May He guide us in the right path, Amin.

third party indeed...yorubas spits
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by arewaboy01(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Or u kill all ur remaining investment in d north !
because is only igbos dat have d mind 2 invest in ur land ,burn all ur shopping plaza ,
so u can chop grass again , No foreign investors wl ever come 2 ur plague filled land, Is only igbos ...
dey ar leaving u one by one!

one day north wl be empty
did we beg you to invest in our land? why not invest in ur land which is actually underdeveloped
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
arewaboy01:
did we beg you to invest in our land? why not invest in ur land which is actually underdeveloped
tufiakwa ..i cant imagine me talking 2 u
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by nathdim: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
depth en wrds ...ironically u atheist knew d living God more dan christians.
most left christianity out of hypocrisy ,2 form new religion humanity( dats wat jesus teaches us)
wat evidence do you have of these your so called living god or than your imagination
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
arewaboy01:
if our land is underdeveloped urs is in ruins ,lyk abyss pit of hell wie heartlessness ,curse ,bloodshed n plague ravages all u av 2 boast of is on election day all u empty soul wl gather n put one of ur oppressor..

God dis pple chai ..spits
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
nathdim:
wat evidence do you have of these your so called living god or than your imagination
If u ar a true atheist wat is ur watchword ?because am deep on d research

tell me or remain mute forever n ever
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Manbiggs(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
yes dear
funny name though grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara 2019: The Governor-Elect's First Moral Obligation / Atiku: They Gave Him A False Sense Of Hope - Femi Adesina / Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Nnamani (LP), Affirms Apga's Ikwechegh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.