Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. (11982 Views)

Tinubu’s Muslim-muslim Ticket An Insult To Christians — This Isn’t 1993 / Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser / Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by arewaboy01(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
tufiakwa ..i cant imagine me talking 2 u
see this ugly mumu...take a very good look at yourself, look how ur flat head is only God knows how ur leg is, either yamfull bow leg or k-leg with yams and from d way u looking chairman you look like an illitrate I mean stark illitrate who's oppotuned to surf through the internet and spew trash like a dirty market in abia state

1 Like

Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by nathdim: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
If u ar a true atheist wat is ur watchword ?because am deep on d research

tell me or remain mute forever n ever
i intend to be a strong believer but not based on fairy tales written by fellow humans like me and you during the Stone age
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gozzzy:
After massively causing the underdevelopment of this country, I doubt if I'll ever give those cow forkas, money ever again!!!

Why dis ELECTIONS dey pain una like dis?! grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by arewaboy01(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
if our land is underdeveloped urs is in ruins ,lyk abyss pit of hell wie heartlessness ,curse ,bloodshed n plague ravages all u av 2 boast of is on election day all u empty soul wl gather n put one of ur oppressor..

God dis pple chai ..spits
I've been to the East oh and it's nothing to write home about at all I mean that was when I realized why they call you people bush people...but I understand were u coming from you see development as building story buildings and all that... like I can compare a city in the east with my village
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
nathdim:
i intend to be a strong believer but not based on fairy tales written by fellow humans like me and you during the Stone age
U ar nt an atheist my friend cos u wont be spewing dis stone age bla bla bla ,but hit d nail on d head ..

which is humanity ,u seem so cruel ,u dnt believe in God n u ar stil wicked ..which atheist dos dat !

spare me all dos unserious talks
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
nathdim:
do u knw who u ar talking wt ? am bigger dan any selfish tin u believe in
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
arewaboy01:
I've been to the East oh and it's nothing to write home about at all I mean that was when I realized why they call you people bush people...but I understand were u coming from you see development as building story buildings and all that... like I can compare a city in the east with my village
i av defiled myself talking 2 u ,i hate u pple

BYE
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by iluvMAMAV: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
nathdim:
n knw it dat God loves genuine atheists lyk keenu reeves n co dan u wanna be atheist or christians (hypocrites).

i wont even mention muslims becos dey swim in illiteracy n hypocrisy
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gozzzy:
After massively causing the underdevelopment of this country, I doubt if I'll ever give those cow forkas, money ever again!!!

Pls, explain how they caused your under development or how they might have blocked your progress?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by nathdim: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
do u knw who u ar talking wt ? am bigger dan any selfish tin u believe in
i don't care how big or small you are proof is what I need if you can do that shove whatever it is you believe into your ass
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by citizenY(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
third party indeed...yorubas spits

The message has rattled you.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by jeph19(m): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2019
citizenY:

How do they wash it?
Its like an ablution.. Pouring water from their kettle on it while muttering prayers
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by citizenY(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2019
jeph19:

Its like an ablution.. Pouring water from their kettle on it while muttering prayers

Busybody, who asked you.?I am asking a witness.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by Amatarasha(f): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
citizenY:

shut up u oversabi ,who made u a judge ..
una pple na beggar
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by jeph19(m): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
citizenY:

Lol... How're u jare
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by citizenY(m): 12:15am On Mar 05, 2019
jeph19:

Lol... How're u jare

Fine thank you and God bless you.

Your sister above has just tried to go overboard..... I refuse to join her in the gutter.
Re: Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right.. by citizenY(m): 12:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
shut up u oversabi ,who made u a judge ..
una pple na beggar

Thank God, I was not asking you. I hope you are OK?

What is all this unnecessary anger for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize Six Terrorists, Arrest Others In Borno / Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Nnamani (LP), Affirms Apga's Ikwechegh / Humanitarian Ministry Scandals: EFCC Seizes Edu, Sadiya Umar-Farouq's Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.