Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) (77229 Views)

Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by joseo: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
A
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Emmerlee(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Donald95:

Lol. why would i be in pain?

Your begging brothers are the ones in pain since we stopped giving them Alms tongue

Bro let's stop going this route naa.. chai
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Its a sign of next level
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by ToyinDipo(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Donald95:
Its happening already From Buhari strong hold. Buhari is a disaster but Daft Nigerians can't see it. This is another sign
You are the smartest thing I ever saw on NL, we hail you sir
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Oboy yee!...diswan qualify to feature for body bizarre in CBS Reality for Dstv
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
It's well, I wish the baby successful surgery.
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Brainpill(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Video or I dun believe this....Photoshop can do this.
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Donald95:
Its happening already From Buhari strong hold. Buhari is a disaster but Daft Nigerians can't see it. This is another sign

Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by ogbonti: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Monster.
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by StevenOba: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Donald95:
Bleep you angry angry angry
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
THIS NEXT LEVEL GO BRUTAL, BUT WHY IS BAD THINGS, EVILS, HAPPENING IN STATES THAT VOTED FOR BUHARI...

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Donald95:

if only you can give me strong evidence that Buhari is behind this
then trust me i will give you 100k
transfered to your account
am waiting
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Emycord: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Donald95:
a perfect 4+4 sign the guy rigged his twins leg. just like buhari
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sai Baba, Sai baby.. Presido Bubu comeand See Your Fellow New Comers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Donald95:

Your begging brothers are the ones in pain since we stopped giving them Alms tongue
those guys are richer than you
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Dorkypie(f): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
I believe they are twins just that the other one did not develop head
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is HILARIOUS and BARBARIC!!!
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
chai, i dey really see Atiku village people handwork, dem no want Buhari to enjoy him second tenure
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Witnesstony28: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is a case of incompletely divided /separated twin! Identical twin
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
who fit remember when all the registered political parties talk say dem no go allow Buhari to enjoy him second tenure, because him win by rigging?
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nickijoy:
Serious stuff up there... blood of Jesus
u don't mean it

Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by bcashy: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Donald95:
Buhari is a disaster but Daft Nigerians can't see it. This is another 4 + 4 sign celebration

This is outcome of a woman fuc.king more than one man at a time. The hunger was too much on the Alamajiri lady that some touts offered her 500h for 3some.

My happiness with this next level is that Awusa puci will be cheaper than ever b4. wink

A programmed fool on rampage!!! With all the explanation made on the post just for half brain entity like you to at least av an idea of what happened, you still went ahead to show the dumbass stuff you were made of grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin. A pig will always be a pig grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Atiku village people at work
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Xxxylxxx: 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Donald95:

Shut up idiot!
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by sacx: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Guy man was probably trying to borrow another leg to escape the next level grin
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by MostHated: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Donald95:
Buhari is a disaster but Daft Nigerians can't see it. This is another 4 + 4 sign celebration

This is outcome of a woman fuc.king more than one man at a time. The hunger was too much on the Alamajiri lady that some touts offered her 500h for 3some.

My happiness with this next level is that Awusa puci will be cheaper than ever b4. wink

Where the heck is your humanity? Shame on you bro...and to everyone that liked that comment, shame on y'all.

We are humans before we Christians/Muslims or PDP/APC supporters. Don't let your bitterness make you hate on this innocent little child with this malformation.

Doctors, over to you guys. I pray this baby turns out fine.
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Donald95:

fools like u likes ur post..,it doesn't make sense na, ...
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Leomyke4(m): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=CheapDataGuy post=76294238] shocked omg
I hope it can be medically fixed.
Toh na dis kind thing Atheists supposed dey use thank God. I mean see dis lil baby now, yet u get ur two legs plus come dey healthy come dey yarn dust about God. [/ So this one with 4 legs, na Satan create am??]
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
shocked undecided
Nothing person no go see... angry
Meanwhile, I've been on with this request for days
Still haven't got a good hint
I've been looking for president buhari's policy document, that of Atiku was online for all to see, can someone help me please...

yes , u will see Atiku's own online coz he is our social Media president , u won't see a country's president document online ... am I clear? or I swear for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors Remove Knife, 8 Spoons, Screwdrivers, Toothbrushes From Man's Stomach / How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.