Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) (77240 Views)

Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by agabonus: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2019
the buhari government should help the family and send the child abroad
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by einsteine(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2019
Siamese twins
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Bellotelli: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THE FAMILY. AND TO THOSE MOCKING BIRDS, JUST REMEMBER THAT GOD CAN DO AND UNDO.
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by koyeni(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Quite strange
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by genesisgaladima(m): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
Report has it that the birth of a new born baby with four legs - has left the parents and others baffled in Bauchi state, where the delivery reportedly occurred.

The baby was born with a parasitic twin - a smaller and less-developed twin — attached to the upper part of her abdomen/ chest.

According to reports, the baby is set to undergo surgery to remove the extra limbs from the body.

A parasitic twin is an identical twin that has stopped developing during gestation, but is physically attached to the fully developing twin. The fully developed twin is also known as the dominant or autosite twin.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/parasitic-twin-born-in-bauchi-state-shocks-parents-and-others.html
May God help this Baby
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nothing out of the ordinary here, it's a case of twins forming on each other and it resulted into this. An operation will be carried on it to separate the legs that were conjoined.
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by flex04(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
rottennaija:

Did you see that of Obj? How about Jonathan? Yar'adua? Ok, maybe I should ask of Trump's

This is the reason i do support those that say that this country can never be better, we always try to use past fuckups to modify our present fuckups. Is it of postponement of election, or embezzlement, let not talk about corruption in general all in the name of support.

This year, am waiting patiently for the idiot that will approach me to defend the lie that says that "when U.S was at the same age with the present nigeria, it hasn't attained our level of development" undecided undecided undecided cry
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by biomedics(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Parasitic twin
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by gladysmosunmola: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Haaaa !!! end time signs...
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by BrokenBarbie: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
ireneidiva:

Professor, if she had done a scan, was she supposed to abort it?

Professional conclusion jumper..
I never mentioned abortion..
Doctors could have induced labour and operated
And if that wasn't possible. She could have still been better prepared knowing what to avoid and what to take during pregnancy either way it still boils down to lack of education
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 04, 2019
They should seek money to operate asap.
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 5:32am On Mar 04, 2019
BrokenBarbie:

Professional conclusion jumper..
I never mentioned abortion..
Doctors could have induced labour and operated
And if that wasn't possible. She could have still been better prepared knowing what to avoid and what to take during pregnancy either way it still boils down to lack of education
There is nothing she could have done. She could one only wait and do surgery after they are born. That is the only preparation. And finally, you do not actually know if she did a scan. So stop talking about lack of education here.
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by BrokenBarbie: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2019
ireneidiva:

There is nothing she could have done. She could one only wait and do surgery after they are born. That is the only preparation. And finally, you do not actually know if she did a scan. So stop talking about lack of education here.

If you weren't so blind you would have Seen the question mark at the end of my statement. Please don't mention me again Biko.. Go and find work
Labour can be induced and babies can be operated on.. So when you have gotten your medical license come back and tag me
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2019
BrokenBarbie:

If you weren't so blind you would have Seen the question mark at the end of my statement. Please don't mention me again Biko.. Go and find work
Labour can be induced and babies can be operated on.. So when you have gotten your medical license come back and tag me
Auntie, use your brain. What is the point of inducing labour? To operate on the baby and return it back to the womb? Why not just wait for the labour and operate when the baby is born? Can you even see how dumb your own point of view is? No need to reply me and sound more silly. Professor.
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by BrokenBarbie: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
ireneidiva:

Auntie, use your brain. What is the point of inducing labour? To operate on the baby and return it back to the womb? Why not just wait for the labour and operate when the baby is born? Can you even see how dumb your own point of view is? No need to reply me and sound more silly. Professor.

You're right.. There's really no need to reply you grin
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 02, 2019
Oh, a storm is threat'ning My very life today If I don't get some shelter Oh yeah, I'm gonna fade away. cheesy
Re: Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 2:46am On Jun 10, 2020
Debramaye:
The end product of inbreeding and marrying your relatives smh

undecidedDid you read what you typed? Check online for what they call parasitic twin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why People ‘glue Together’ During Sex / Doctors Remove Knife, 8 Spoons, Screwdrivers, Toothbrushes From Man's Stomach / How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.