Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

"The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (141491 Views)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
I see nothing wrong here...maami is keeping up with trends cool

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by Justbeingreal(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
The thing is this. There are ladies working in brothel now right at their 20's some 30's one day they will become a mom some are already... When such ladies gets to their 60's they are the ones doing what that mama is doing up there.

Bottom line is Ashawo nor de comot for blood ones it starts it doesn't end even the ones that form repentance they still do nasty things codedly...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by sydneytalker(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
Then a slut forever a slut

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by LZAA: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Asewo no dy retire na grin
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by idowuswap: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
see dirty OJUKWU WIFE..always disgrace hemself flat headed people.imagine man dey tie wrapped
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by Angy55(f): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Indeed the world is coming to an end.
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by asawanathegreat(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
She is not feeling fine, mentally unstable
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by Fisher007: 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Attention seeking old lady.
Still at old age. Looking for attention. Hmmm
Women and attention. Some girls on nairaland will do worst at old age.

Gbam
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by idowuswap: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
idowuswap:
see dirty OJUKWU WIFE..always disgrace hemself flat headed people.imagine man dey tie wrapped
Nnamdi GANU go and tie down ur dirty mama
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by slimmoney(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
How can i unsee this?
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by EmekaBlue(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
old video sha
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by hisexcellency34: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Poverty. I think she was paid to do it
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by stanliwise(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gentleziggy:
Mmmm d maaaama is not that bad oo .d ass no bad at alll.forget d face, d retired boobs, wrinkled n stretch marks on d stomach n focus more on d behind. A lot can b done from d behind oo wink wink wink

Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by arantess: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
How can I unsee this shocked
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by Mankosi: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
It's possible she's an old harlot.

Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by deeteecouture(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
God make the minister of thunder,I promise not to disappoint....
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by Sultty(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
To steal your pant dey hungry me
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by stanliwise(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
morningstar55:
I see nothing wrong here...maami is keeping up with trends cool
So you typed this just for cheap attention....mtchew

Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by Ubdavis(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
The video is extremely rebarbative! Spit!
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by varyo: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
She is retired General in prostitution business.Nawaoooo!!!
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Spits

This is what she deserves

Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by ekensi01: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Like enh, I don't know the pleasure they drive from those rubbish.
madri4u:
The world only come to an end in Africa countries not Foreign countries.
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
idowuswap:

I don’t think she is from the South East, na my tribe pesin o, South South. Kaiiiii!!!!! Jesus take the wheel.
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
I don't even wanna see a grandmas ass.. Why should i? angry angry
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by sanmtiago(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
:PEverything has gone bad. It's pretty glaring I'm done seeing things both in real life and social media. The world should end already. cry
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by Imasuccess(f): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nawa
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by openmine(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Blood of Nebuchadnezzar shocked shocked shocked

Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by Rosarie(f): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Very irritating
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by theopeace: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
All these will not stop till Jesus comes but be sure of this that, those who use their entire life for worldly pleasure will never get away with it especially when we get to heaven. Don't you think it's time for you and I to repent of our sinful lifestyle and ask Jesus Christ to come into our heart. Now is the right time, remember ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law, don't deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by Crackthebrain: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
La mama la re:member 20yrs ago,,
End time,, ,meanwhile today is Sunday !
Re: "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online by Elliot2(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
You all will not make heaven for watching a grandma g-string and bra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / True Dirty Sex Stories..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.