Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? (2869 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Am Confused Between Marriage, Car Or Land. Which Should I Go For?? / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by Anagha123: 4:28am On Mar 03, 2019
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by bigtt76(f): 4:35am On Mar 03, 2019
Marry both cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by IYAUNOLUWA100(m): 4:37am On Mar 03, 2019
I buy all types of Card ......BTC is also acceptable bulk and small small once..... Big domination card is also accepted.. Bring me any domination single cards are also accepted..... Let's business today and shear cool cash....im honest in everything i do and i hope by giving me work you will also have a good and wonderful comment about me, i don't know what else to say than to tell you that I will always be myself, honest, faithful, and affectionate, I do hope you would believe me, lets give honestly a chance to win and I pray that we will never regret we do so

Whatsap add me 09031885437
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by Oluromantic: 7:20am On Mar 03, 2019
First of all, na pusssy u need not that u wan marry them, so why d excessive taking out... I agree its ur style though, but reduce it abeg, be lively and homely, let d business finish at home...like give them money to cook for you, crack jokes with them, gibe them eye signals etc just let it be within home and fucck them as they bring d pusssy to you. All d taking out so far, you've been spending and you've not had one sex yet. Its d money they see you have that's making them keep d flow with you or you want to say they've not had sex with another guy since u left for Lagos?

When u get back, just leave them, u can get another girl outside to keep ur soul together, they'd come back to you by themselves instead of you hovering around them. Especially the one who claims to have a bf, d day her bf will refuse to give her money, she'll come back.

And when they come back, don't ask abt their bf and don't suggest taking them out. Keep ur savings for future abeg. Make it appear like uve done ur best, its left for them to show u some love and as dem dey bring d pusssy for you make sure u nack them without mercy.

Why shd a girl be angry when she was d first u tried to date and she said no, only to see her roomie getting along well with you and you too are falling for that.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 03, 2019
Very similar to mine, but in my own case, they're sisters.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by luvyaself95(m): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2019
What the confusion there You no be Man Ni
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by TDonald: 8:21am On Mar 03, 2019
OP

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by Savagedawg: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2019
I could have given you a valid advice but i have boobs in my mouth so am lost of words.. Later

4 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by JONSYN7154: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2019
ceeroh:
Very similar to mine, but in my own case, they're sisters.
so what happened?
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by CosmicPhoenix: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2019
HARDDON,ubunja,Quinolone
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by Skyfornia(m): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2019
Get a 3rd...
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by anochuko01(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2019
consult your village oracle...
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by OriginalCopy(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2019
bro forget long story. It's obvious you really don't like your neighbour. The one you like is playing mind games with you. You asked her out the first time, she just laughed. The second time, she said she needed time, and the third time, she already has a boyfriend. Just ignore both of them, or continue being just friends with them. When you return, tell the friend that you already have a girlfriend who lives in Lagos, and end it there.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by xirGODWIN(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2019
Anagha123:
I have a neighbor that has a crush on me and we are very close. She has used style to ask me out but I lied to her that I have a girlfriend.
She has a friend that lives with her, her friend is a light skin beautiful lady. We don't talk that much. My neighbor travel and we started talking as she usually comes to my house to borrow things.
We became Friends and I took her out once, and buy her things. There was a day we were together in the night and I tried touching her but she refused, after that day I lost interest in her.
My neighbor eventually arrived back from Lagos and didn't notice that there was something between us as I tried my best to keep it secret as not to break their friendship.
There was a day I decided to take my neighbor out to a restaurant and we bought some things, I warn her not to take them home but she refused. That night her Freind called to ask whether I was at home and I told her I was not home, the next day I called her to come but she refused and I went to see her. She was angry at me and I ask her why she was angry but she refused to answer and said is not about me.
The next day being Sunday, my neighbor decided to cook for me, and I discovered that her friend was jealous and angry. But I just ignore her.
My neighbor eventually travels back to Lagos and I notice that her friend was trying to get close to me, we eventually became close.
When I was broke, she was the one that was feeding me and assisting me with money. I eventually saw the green light and decided to ask her out, and when I did there was no reply, she just laughed. The next day I ask her about what I told her and she was like is too fast and she needed time. Three days later, I ask her about it and she told me she has a boyfriend, I was very angry and I ask her why she didn't tell me she has a boyfriend and she told me I never ask about it.
I gave her space and a week later I travel to Lagos for work, while in Lagos we were communicating until she asks me to send her money that she is broke and I promise her I will send it. I later change my mind, I was like am not her boyfriend and she should call her boyfriend to send her money, so I ignored her.
In December, my neighbor that was in Lagos knew I was in Lagos and called me to take her out as it was Christmas period but I was broke at that time, so I stop picking her call.
I have been in Lagos for the past four months and have stopped communicating with them since December.
The problem now is that am going back home and I am confused between these two girls and I don't know how to handle them?
I need mature advice
Please pardon me for my English.
Just go and things will play out the way it should
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by Preshy561(f): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2019
Why not concentrate in building yourself instead of looking for who to ask money from, cook for you or take you out?

Na woman go kill you last last if you no take time

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by Michelle55: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Preshy561:
Why not concentrate in building yourself instead of looking for who to ask money from, cook for you or take you out?

cheesy Wicked geh

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by Riele(f): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
mtcheeeeeew
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by respect80(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Anagha123:
I have a neighbor that has a crush on me and we are very close. She has used style to ask me out but I lied to her that I have a girlfriend.
She has a friend that lives with her, her friend is a light skin beautiful lady. We don't talk that much. My neighbor travel and we started talking as she usually comes to my house to borrow things.
We became Friends and I took her out once, and buy her things. There was a day we were together in the night and I tried touching her but she refused, after that day I lost interest in her.
My neighbor eventually arrived back from Lagos and didn't notice that there was something between us as I tried my best to keep it secret as not to break their friendship.
There was a day I decided to take my neighbor out to a restaurant and we bought some things, I warn her not to take them home but she refused. That night her Freind called to ask whether I was at home and I told her I was not home, the next day I called her to come but she refused and I went to see her. She was angry at me and I ask her why she was angry but she refused to answer and said is not about me.
The next day being Sunday, my neighbor decided to cook for me, and I discovered that her friend was jealous and angry. But I just ignore her.
My neighbor eventually travels back to Lagos and I notice that her friend was trying to get close to me, we eventually became close.
When I was broke, she was the one that was feeding me and assisting me with money. I eventually saw the green light and decided to ask her out, and when I did there was no reply, she just laughed. The next day I ask her about what I told her and she was like is too fast and she needed time. Three days later, I ask her about it and she told me she has a boyfriend, I was very angry and I ask her why she didn't tell me she has a boyfriend and she told me I never ask about it.
I gave her space and a week later I travel to Lagos for work, while in Lagos we were communicating until she asks me to send her money that she is broke and I promise her I will send it. I later change my mind, I was like am not her boyfriend and she should call her boyfriend to send her money, so I ignored her.
In December, my neighbor that was in Lagos knew I was in Lagos and called me to take her out as it was Christmas period but I was broke at that time, so I stop picking her call.
I have been in Lagos for the past four months and have stopped communicating with them since December.
The problem now is that am going back home and I am confused between these two girls and I don't know how to handle them?
I need mature advice
Please pardon me for my English.

Don't worry, your Englishes aren't bad. grin
Meanwhile, when you get home, reduce your interaction with them and maintain your lane. If any of them find you come knack am without mercy
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by IdJack(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Be yourself, avoid too much of spending on them. They will later flock around you.
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
You refused to sender her money because you are not her boyfriend but she was feeding and assisting you with money when you were broke.
Why didn't tell her you can't accept alms from someone that isn't your girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by oceanized25(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Preshy561:

Babe na wetin na,is that how you give advice? undecided
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by HARDDON: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
HARDDON,ubunja,Quinolone

Sense Pill
1. The moon does not come to supper at the stables of a sun that refused to set.

2. He who decides to kill not one but two HOME HENS must be prepared to eat them including all their feathers

Ok, bye

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by Onyi22(f): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mumu boy na woman go kill u .....
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by chigoizie7(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
can u image? someone was there for u when u were broke,fed u and even dash u money.

now she has asked for a little favour ( things that friends do for each other). and ur over sense came out, simply because she has a bf.

God please don't give me those kinda friends.

op. dont be offended. how old are u? sorry, I even forgot that maturity is not by age.

u are simply not mature one bit.
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by chigoizie7(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Preshy561:

nne biko were ya nwayo.

even though he is a big .......

Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by Anagha123: 3:08am On Mar 04, 2019
bigtt76:
Marry both cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by Anagha123: 3:10am On Mar 04, 2019
Oluromantic:
First of all, na pusssy u need not that u wan marry them, so why d excessive taking out... I agree its ur style though, but reduce it abeg, be lively and homely, let d business finish at home...like give them money to cook for you, crack jokes with them, gibe them eye signals etc just let it be within home and fucck them as they bring d pusssy to you. All d taking out so far, you've been spending and you've not had one sex yet. Its d money they see you have that's making them keep d flow with you or you want to say they've not had sex with another guy since u left for Lagos?

When u get back, just leave them, u can get another girl outside to keep ur soul together, they'd come back to you by themselves instead of you hovering around them. Especially the one who claims to have a bf, d day her bf will refuse to give her money, she'll come back.

And when they come back, don't ask abt their bf and don't suggest taking them out. Keep ur savings for future abeg. Make it appear like uve done ur best, its left for them to show u some love and as dem dey bring d pusssy for you make sure u nack them without mercy.

Why shd a girl be angry when she was d first u tried to date and she said no, only to see her roomie getting along well with you and you too are falling for that.
Thanks for the Advice
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by Anagha123: 3:11am On Mar 04, 2019
Preshy561:

Iron Lady
Re: I Am Confused Between Two Girls. What Should I Do? by Anagha123: 3:21am On Mar 04, 2019
chigoizie7:
can u image? someone was there for u when u were broke,fed u and even dash u money.

now she has asked for a little favour ( things that friends do for each other). and ur over sense came out, simply because she has a bf.

God please don't give me those kinda friends.

op. dont be offended. how old are u? sorry, I even forgot that maturity is not by age.

u are simply not mature one bit.
Are you the one that is mature with this your comment.
please mature advice only.

(1) (Reply)

Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences / Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow / I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.