Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers (2876 Views)

I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!! / Men With A Curved Penis Have A Significantly Higher Risk Of Cancers / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers by Quality20(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2021
I just wanna warn fellow guys that they should be careful with their health/lives and not follow unhealthy fetishes like mouth actions on ladies. These types of unnatural acts can predispose them to oral cancer or throat cancer, more especially if their partners have never received any vaccines against papilloma virus, while been sexually active with multiple partners. They themselves could eventually go down with cervical cancer.

10 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers by Jashub: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2021
Are you indirectly saying that Sound Sultan died from giving mouth action? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers by Quality20(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2021
Jashub:
Are you indirectly saying that Sound Sultan died from giving mouth action? undecided
Who is sound sultan?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers by Cerebellum: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Jashub:

You be mumu

Did he mention names
Honour the dead Bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers by xedyl(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2021
Nigerians! grin

Jashub:

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers by OkuFaba(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2021
Something must kill a man..

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2021
HEADmasters right now...

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2021
Jashub:
To catapult that your frying pan head dey hungry me

1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers by silibaba: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jashub:

School of thought
Re: Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers by flokii: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
I think we should beware of things we put in our mouth generally.. from the fruits and vegetables to roadside suya and not well preserved foods.

The STIs, human papiloma virus etc. also contribute to these diseases. Preach safe sex, practice safe sex!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jashub:
I been wan ask, I just cordinate myself. Other things, such as those prescription hard drugs wey guymen dey lick, such as rafnol and their likes, have harmful chemicals

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers by phemmyfour: 5:27am On Jul 16, 2021
Especially those of you that love to lick plate..... throat cancer is real
Re: Beware Of The Rising Incidence Of Throat Cancers by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2021
Quality20:
I just wanna warn fellow guys that they should be careful with their health/lives and not follow unhealthy fetishes like mouth actions on ladies. These types of unnatural acts can predispose them to oral cancer or throat cancer, more especially if their partners have never received any vaccines against papilloma virus, while been sexually active with multiple partners. They themselves could eventually go down with cervical cancer.
You are RIGHT.
MEN should continue licking up all those vaginal coliforms. Most Ladies you see are purveyors of stubborn and deadly viruses.
Imagine licking up the ones with herpes simplex.. and warts...unknowingly.

Most LADIES wouldn't dare lick up themselves because of the harbinger of odour that precedes intimacy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rated 18+ Guys, Is It True? / "ASUU Said We Should Resume" – Big Girl Flies From London To Nigeria / I Want To Start Smoking, Please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.