Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,674 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

You Can't Be Able To Do The Work Of God Almighty On Your Own - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can't Be Able To Do The Work Of God Almighty On Your Own (163 Views)

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Be Able To Do The Work Of God Almighty On Your Own by lightblazingnow(m): 6:38am On Mar 03, 2019
John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

This is the singular reason folks who claim that they are believers are suffering seriously and They will keep suffering until their minds are renewed and then they shall be transformed into a brand new person even as the scriptures foretold.

You all can no longer continue to chase sign's and miracles up and down.

2 Timothy 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Little wonders the prophecy has come together...

Amos 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it. 8:13 In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.
Re: You Can't Be Able To Do The Work Of God Almighty On Your Own by lightblazingnow(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2019
Glory

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, March 4, 2019 / Inspired By Rhapsody Of Realities / Register For Free And Receive Messages Titled, "Household Enemies"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.