Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,654 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (66866 Views)

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by ezegenigbonine: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Really? You sure have memory loss. Remember what OBJ did to your coward master in 1966?

Obj u call kikikiki under Nigerian army kaki
ONUKWU, ask your father weather he don't see war before. Atleast my dad can attest to that. When it starts, your God of iron no go save u oo. Because we don't only kill, we kill and eat the flesh cannibals. So be warned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by JubiOmeiza(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2019
These Yamiri miscreants are disgusting.
u voted Atiku but hating on those that vote
Buhari.
I wish igbos bring this nonsense to our dear
North.
we waiting for nonsensical move from any
Yamiri down hr. I swr then entire Igbo race will
be wipe off. useless ingrates.
Lagos isn't SouthEast. and nobody forcing igbos to
live in Lagos.
High time dis ppl are put in dia place.
they av become something else.
As for Atiku, we don't rate him in the North.
How does he expect votes from same north
he often haul abuse on.
we waiting for him. His eyes will clear the day
we stone him in the north.
Igbos Can adopt him so that he and Obi can rule
Igbo land

3 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Ojiofor: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Soon, this crawl would become a sprint. The alarm bells are ringing louder than ever. Those who have ears, let them hear.

It have become a tradition for bigots to make some tribal noise every four years. We are getting used to it, in fact it's becoming music to our ears.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Ikechu12: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2019
princfred:
Its what tge disease of envy can do to a mind
Meanwhile no one is stoping them from coming to the east to vote or do whatever. Theirs is just to stew in envy. Even the Tinubu abd Fashola who igbos supported when he was performing well in Lagos. Today lots of igbos will gladly vote for FFk and Fayose like the did for OBJ if they aspire for any national position even against some terrible igbo politicians, yet they are the ones accused of hate for calling out glaring evil. While the true evil is meted on them by Fulani and they look sheepishly. Look how Osibanjo was treated like a house boy yet igbos are their problem.

If na you won't you envy? The Afonja did everything they could think of to defranchise Igbos after the war yet in 40 years, despite all the Road blocks those demons pushed to be put infront of Igbos to hinder our growth, we still thrived till the point when oil scarcity, it was an Igbo bailing their worthless ass out. If na you won't you envy? Everything they tried FAILED MISERABLY. Why do you think they constantly licking the anus of North? Hell why do you think the animals rejoice whenever a riot happens in North hoping the victims are Igbo but the second they hear their own names, they stay quiet. Funny thing is despite all that ass licking the North does not even like them yet they decieve themselves. Most of the attack North tribes have in South is predominately in their region towards them and Ironically, Majority of the insults by politicians towards them is ironically North. Hell they were even called the problem of Niggeria by a northern empire. Even now, the election, they were insulted not just by Buhari aide but an Hausa even called them a slave and mocked them. Since the election, I've seen that shit repeatedly all over FB but as usual, those animals dig their head in the sand blaming Igbo of their misery. They are just pitiful and pathetic. Let their envy kill them there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Chukwurah003: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2019
Please OPC. We are sorry. We don’t want any trouble. What will happen to our businesses if you send us away. Please forgive us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by ezegenigbonine: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2019
Warship:

See people that almost lost the war before the British came to their rescue.

The next war, Britain might fail you.

We are better than people that ran away. Cowards
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by atiku07(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2019
mightyhazel:
Am disappointed in opc.. they should caution their members against attacking law abiding citizens residing peacefully in their own country and carrying out their civic responsibilities. Never in history of the world have i read or heard that individuals will be threatened at gunpoint to vote candidates that are not their choice in an election.even to the extent of actually killing them for voting their choice candidate,like the case of peter at okota. we are not savages. Nigeria is for Nigerians pls
.No Nigerian is a foreigner in Nigeria.. we can always split in peace if we are tired of the union!

am forced to do this u r not serious what do u mean no one is a stranger in Nigeria can the rubbish u ppl perpetrate stand in ur own enclave the answer is no! so u all should be careful and mind the way u behave and not take ur host for granted respect is reciprocal they own their land and u can be kicked out anytime why not go to Kano or Daura and misbehave and see how u will be severely dealt with
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Iykesmooth: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2019
I weep for my country
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by yungmaestro01(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2019
kingemzy5:
Zlatan:ofemanumanuchubaku
Leave Igbos and their wahala they are empty barell lomapariwo
bros..take back ur words.. opc are bunch of jerks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Melian(f): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2019
Mariangeles:
Facts ?? grin

Go to the local markets and do your survey, there lies your facts .
Whether you all like it or not, YOU NEED US ! kiss

Delusional. An inherent ipobian trait.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2019
lathrowinger:

Pls, tell them ooo. Ibo man won't sell their land for u, despite the amount u intend buying it. Buh they came to West, we allowed them and yet they wants to claim our land. This is what have been hearing right from small, thinking it's a lie. Now, I found it was true. Shey Na Nna dey shout biafra. Why still wasting time in another man's land

If a Yoruba man is not Hungry why would he sell his Land.

You Yoruba people are petty.

5 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Ikechu12: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2019
ClearFlair:

See them. Dreamers. Always dreaming and typing rubbish all over the internet. Hateful, ungrateful bastards.

Monkey go and read Alabi-Isama's books who was a solider for your Niggeria. Get the Bleep off my comment demonic savage animal. Children of the devil. Spit in your face.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by zealblinks(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
and any afonja and abokiii that Bleep up, will be sacrifice for okija and amadioha

can we just fight this fight and part ways already, even if I die fighting, I will be happy wherever I am

So tired of hate and tribalism
Online chest beater. Ode

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by jaymee0(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2019
putin4:
Lagos is own by Benin ppl and Igbo develop it,what concerns Yoruba there.

Weyrey re o

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by months: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2019
OPC IS A COWARD OGANISATION.

WHY WARN OR THREATEN IPOB A NON VIOLENT GROUP.

MILITANT THREATEN TO KILL YORUBA, U LEAVE MILITANT TO GO AFTER IPOB.

AFONJA COWARD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Afospecialk: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2019
THE IPOB ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT YORUBAS ARE COWARD FOR BEING ACCOMMODATIVE AND LIVING IN PEACE AND HARMONY AND THEY BELIEVE SO MUCH IN THEIR BUMB AND AMMUNITION BUT LESS THEY KNOW THAT YORUBA WAR IS BEYOND THAT

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2019
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by ezegenigbonine: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2019
Melian:
The OPC boss said contrary to the claims of Powerful, there was no Igbo stronghold anywhere in Lagos State or any part of Yoruba land.

Gbagaun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a matter of correction, there is no single Igbo stronghold in Lagos or any other part of Yorubaland. What exist are areas of high concentration of Igbo dwellers, who live side by side other immigrants and indigenes.”

Gbagaun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where in Igboland are strangers accorded the privileges being enjoyed by Igbo in Lagos and Yorubaland?

My good yoruba people, no need to warn 'em. Just treat their fuckkk up.

Kikikiki I don't even know if opc get any ammunition. How I wish Nigerian government will allow us to do it small. Just small. So that Afonja go knw why Nigerians call us cannibals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by months: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2019
Afospecialk:
THE IPOB ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT YORUBAS ARE COWARD FOR BEING ACCOMMODATIVE AND LIVING IN PEACE AND HARMONY AND THEY BELIEVE SO MUCH IN THEIR BUMB AND AMMUNITION BUT LESS THEY KNOW THAT YORUBA WAR IS BEYOND THAT

THEY ARE NOT WRONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEXu_ts2TQE

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
please are you omenka cry

if you're omenka omenkalives then you're a coward for abandoning your vicious moniker the only Monika that people knew you with

what/who are you afraid of?
me following you?
but we're just playing cool
we're friends wink

if you're omenka omenkalives you're a bloody coward to have hidden under this Monika
He is yet to thank IPOB for hosting him after herdsmen chased him away from Benue state

Cc lzaa sarrki corinthians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Melian(f): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

The quoted dunce is frustrated dried Lady that was dumped by one smart igbo brother.

Now she's venting her frustration here my Igbo Brothers kindly ignore this clown.

I'd rather die than touch an idiotic biafran pig with a 50 inch pole.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by months: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2019
THE THREAT CAME CLEARLY FROM THE MILITANT LEADER.

MILITANT ARE VIOLENT.

IPOB ARE NON VIOLENT.

YORUBA LEFT MILITANT TO WARN NON VIOLENT IPOB. grin

BLOODY COWARD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEXu_ts2TQE
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Melian(f): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2019
ezegenigbonine:

Kikikiki I don't even know if opc get any ammunition. How I wish Nigerian government will allow us to do it small. Just small. So that Afonja go knw why Nigerians call us cannibals

This must surely come to mind.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by sarrki(m): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2019
immhotep:

He is yet to thank IPOB for hosting him after herdsmen chased him away from Benue state

Cc lzaa sarrki corinthians

It shall never be well with the ones that mentioned and copy me on all there post
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by months: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2019
IPOB, LIKE OHANAEZE ALL COMMENTED ON THE ATTACKS ON IGBO IN LAGOS.

SO, U WANT TO ATTACK IGBO IN LAGOS AND FOR THEM TO STAY QUIET?

COWARD THINKING!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2019
Melian:

I'd rather die than touch an idiotic biafran pig with a 50 inch pole.
You're finished already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by jaymee0(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2019
bionixs:
PEACE PLEASE!
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by edi287: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2019
Nigeria is sooo bleeped up that fellow citizens are being called "immigrants".
What OPC should be doing is investigating if IPOB's claims are true or not and condemn it if true.
Maybe it'll be best if this country splits. The amount of hate I've seen from the 'big 3' tribes is just unbelievable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) / CCTV Footage Of Moment Victim Walked Into UK Police Station To Report Ekweremadu / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.