Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (66939 Views)

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Melian(f): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2019
Mariangeles:
Be careful what you wish or you just might get it !

You barely can feed now, how much more then...
By the way I AM NOT GOING TO DIE ANYTIME SOON SIKIRÁ! kiss

I barely can feed now? Lol. Ridiculous. You're throwing tantrums like a child whose lollipop was stolen. Present your arguments with facts and sense lest you look stupid.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Ikechu12: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2019
zurich1010:

We SS crew. Only if they know that half of the so-called SS are Igbos and over 30% of SS are married to Igbos....they don't know because they don't travel out of their mud enclaves!

Do you mind the demon. Bunch of cowards that even when annoymous, they still pretend to be from another tribe. They are the stupidest people in Nigeria despite their claim of most educated. Backwards in thinking and in everything.

6 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by higherpower: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2019
princfred:
Goat, anyone is free to vote anywhere. One Nigeria hypocrite.
Monkey, you will end in Lagoon. Show me one Yoruba or Hausa or Efik counselor in Igbo land.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by vuc1(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2019
Igbos leave Lagos, Igbos leave Ibadan go and create your own Lagos ~OPC. Igbos leave Kano, Igbos leave Kaduna in fact Igbos leave north~ AREWA. OKAY Igbos decided to leave Nigeria patata to live in their Biafra. Give us Biafra ~IPOB. Hausa and Yoruba provoke o.grin you see Igbos are not your problem. Your problem is hate and greed that Igbos are successful in everything they do.Una sorry o.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by BukavuMan: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2019
babtoundey:
It's time well meaning and peace loving Nigerians from both settings interfare before the exchange in viscous and tribalistic word combat snowball into unsurmountable crises.

I simply don't know what some nitwits gain from fanning the ember of confusion and disordeliness. It seems some individuals are fashioned to thrive only in chaotic climate. I'm 99.9 percent sure the idiotic idiot disparaging the Yorubas is neither a representative nor a mouthpiece of the Igbos in Lagos. The same can be said of this blockhead. So neither of them, in their bigotry speaks the mind of the entire Igbo or Yoruba race. The soon we learn to hold individual responsible for their bigotry and sentiment the better for all of us.

Unity Beggar, you don't know the mind of an average Igbo. lol
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 03, 2019
olas24u:

Igbos destroyed the regional system because of jealousy of the achieve ments in the west.it was in practice ,and don't forget azikiwe also tried to contest and election here.the man was so jealous of awolowo and our development here.
I could say non of the past leaders even Obasanjo tried to reverse it but that would be pointless to you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2019
Emceesaka:

My advice for you is to go back home and look for any of your family members that is up to my age. Awon Oloriburuku omo Igbo. Omo ale jatijati

onye ohie, ara gbagbukwa gi na ezi na ulu gi ebeahu. ANU OHIA

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by muhsain299(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2019
zeromeridian:
OPC is a woman Organization. Don't dare lPOB to start getting involved in Yoruba land politics. Ipob is a no nonsense organization.

For this OPC spokes person ranting, where we're your OPC and Yoruba people when Demola was almost being killed like a common criminal.

You guys ran away and left your brother in his pool of blood. Why did you guys not come out and defend him. Cowards. Igbos are peaceful people and will never attack anybody first.

There are more than Ten thousand IPOB members in Lagos. If you guys start any rubbish, the back up will come from the sea and land. Remember Asari and his men are already waiting for this opportunity. IPOB does not joke.

If you guys dare involve IPOB in this matter, be sure Lagos will be too hot for you. OPC are small fry to IPOB. IPOB has issue with the army not civilians. Be warned!
This kind of People that Talk too much
Nothing they fit do
Stop Preaching Violence Coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by sanmtiago(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
and any afonja and abokiii that Bleep up, will be sacrifice for okija and amadioha

can we just fight this fight and part ways already, even if I die fighting, I will be happy wherever I am

So tired of hate and tribalism
if you see fight you go fit fight You just they run mouth at the detriment of other people and your own self cry
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2019
kingemzy5:
Zlatan:ofemanumanuchubaku Leave Igbos and their wahala they are empty barell lomapariwo
Says the C0war6 .
E never start dem done dey shiver already.
Calm down you'll have your fill of the fight
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2019
zeromeridian:
OPC is a woman Organization. Don't dare lPOB to start getting involved in Yoruba land politics. Ipob is a no nonsense organization.

For this OPC spokes person ranting, where we're your OPC and Yoruba people when Demola was almost being killed like a common criminal.

You guys ran away and left your brother in his pool of blood. Why did you guys not come out and defend him. Cowards. Igbos are peaceful people and will never attack anybody first.

There are more than Ten thousand IPOB members in Lagos. If you guys start any rubbish, the back up will come from the sea and land. Remember Asari and his men are already waiting for this opportunity. IPOB does not joke.

If you guys dare involve IPOB in this matter, be sure Lagos will be too hot for you. OPC are small fry to IPOB. IPOB has issue with the army not civilians. Be warned!
You don't want to see this happen, do you? I'm so laughing now. I just pity innocent Igbos who would lose a fortune and their lives when this your no nonsense IPOB scenario plays out. Remain in Enugu and keep endangering the lives of your brothers.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by KhinJoey(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2019
Imagine those fat headed ndi ofe-mmanu threatening IPOB. When fight start they just be chanting ''ah ah ah and running. Sorry!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Darksider131: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2019
iammo:
sad

I Hope we Yorubas just continue been patient with this trouble rousers.

Don't mind all this nairaland chestbeaters, as long as ibos pay their dues to tinubu's daughter the iyaloja general, and bale, obas and omonile gets their land use charge, while oluomo and co collects revenue at every stop journeyed, they can keep fooling themselves.. las las your property is on a land a yoruba governor may or may not issue you C.of.O and as power to demolish it at any giving time then the jokes on them.

For every N1000 igbo pays daily on transport yoruba earns 400 without even doing anything.

All of evans property and your drugpedling theiving brothers become lagos state/tinubu's property

You pay land use tax , income tax, toll gate fee, all to the pockets of a yoruba man

We won't let history repeat itself cos you are our mugus, customer Dada

while aboki suyalises you with python dance

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected. 26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010 27. Madalla Christmas day 2011 28. Mubi January 6 2012 29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko
you just dey use this dey comfort yourself.. grin

Like it or not.. igbos is now part of lagos
Which means Lagos is no man's land

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2019
sanmtiago:
if you see fight you go fit fight You just they run mouth at the detriment of other people and your own self cry

I don't care anymore, let's settle this once and for all, so we can part ways and remain happy afterwards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by jrusky(m): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2019
I know this thread will reach 30 page within few hours to come.

I guess OP should shut the thread down. It's too early to wake on Sunday morning to this.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Ttipsy(f): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2019
wft?? that a threat. or what?
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2019
LordVoldermort:
I could say non of the past leaders even Obasanjo tried to reverse it but that would be pointless to you
Obasanjo is of of mixed ethnic group ,half Yoruba and half igbo.all is policies was to favour igbos and hausa fulanis.he likes the system like this because he knows igbos cannot survive has a country or region.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by princfred(m): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2019
olas24u:

You must respect the wishes of your host
Yeah one must commit suicide if they wish and look the other way with Fulani herdsmen slaughter while pointing to the air to blame for the woes of the country if the hosts wish.
Infact when will the host ask them to start consuming cow dung as moi moi just to quench the envy and nonhate of the host?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2019
With all these ethnic sentiments, we're literally sitting on a time bomb as a country. I don't think we're ready to face the consequences of what we're inciting. Ask Rwanda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Ten06(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2019
zeromeridian:

Chest beating have started again. Empty vessel make the loudest noise

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by hayoholla(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2019
zeromeridian:

online e-warrior. �
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by kingsclass: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2019
higherpower:

Go to Okah or Nnewi or Aba and vote your choice. Is it by force? You people just go round causing nuisance everywhere and becoming willing tool to politicians because of your stoic attitude.

I know your problem,your problem is envy,jealousy and hatred.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by princfred(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2019
olas24u:

Obasanjo is of of mixed ethnic group ,half Yoruba and half igbo.all is policies was to favour igbos and hausa fulanis.he likes the system like this because he knows igbos cannot survive has a country or region.
Obasanjo is half igbo? Guy stop smoking dry faeces before its too late for you. He is also half Fulani when he supported Buhari then and Atiku.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2019
princfred:
Yeah one must commit suicide if the wish and look the other way with Fulani herdsmen slaughter while pointing to the air to blame for the woes of the country if the hosts wish.
Infact when will the host ask them to start consuming cow dung as moi moi just to quench the envy and nonhate of the host?
Then you face the V.I.P treatment ,come out and vote,it's 9th.hope you have kids now?awaiting death sentence.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by smeag0l(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2019
I'm Igbo and I can tell you that nobody was threatened at gunpoint in Lagos. Come to ph and see where people are being threatened at gunpoint to vote PDP.Lagos is a south western state and they have original dwellers/owners of the land who are yoruba's. Igbo's have to realize that because they were accommodated and allowed to do business and own houses/properties in Lagos doesn't mean that Lagos doesn't belong to anybody. Nobody can try what we are trying now in any south eastern state and they know this.
mightyhazel:
Am disappointed in opc.. they should caution their members against attacking law abiding citizens residing peacefully in their own country and carrying out their civic responsibilities. Never in history of the world have i read or heard that individuals will be threatened at gunpoint to vote candidates that are not their choice in an election.even to the extent of actually killing them for voting their choice candidate,like the case of peter at okota. we are not savages. Nigeria is for Nigerians pls
.No Nigerian is a foreigner in Nigeria.. we can always split in peace if we are tired of the union!
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by agabonus: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2019
I believed that many of you who are discussing the Nigeria/Biafra civil war here are based on your historical views.how I wish you have the live experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by fidek(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2019
astana1:
The Oodua People’s Congress has warned the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra against attacking any Yoruba territory based on the alleged attack on Igbo in Lagos State after the presidential and National Assembly polls.

Who designed that logo... If i was the owner, i would demand my money back

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by jrusky(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2019
Darksider131:
you just dey use this dey comfort yourself.. grin

Like it or not.. igbos is now part of lagos
Which means Lagos is no man's land

And Lagos is Biafra land too? Bro this is Sunday morning biko go to church and hold your peace. All these plenty talks I'm seen here this morning ain't worth it.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by chukwuibuipob: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2019
zeromeridian:

Empty chest beat as usual.The same yeye ipob dilector dat runz enta Togo enroute isreal.Why are those fl@theads around Oshodi crying? Why do fl@theads fart wen dey see Malams going about their biz?If u pipu can't live in peace with ur host,go back to ur village and develop ut same way u developed Lagos.Not too hard

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Darksider131: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2019
Suyapaper:
This is what we have been telling Yorubas to wake u to all these years, they were playing "accommodation and shuffishtikatica" politics.
Igbos can't try what they do in Your lands in the South South not to talk of North, stay there and be forming as if Nigeria unity na una cultural philosophy.

Yoruba Good morning.
and you guys cant do shit in igboland as well grin grin
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by sanmtiago(m): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

I don't care anymore, let's settle this once and for all, so we can part ways and remain happy afterwards
you're literally inciting war! Hope you're aware of that and willing to take full responsibility?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted / Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.