Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,623 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (66864 Views)

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by BluntBoy(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2019
Mariangeles:
Why do think there's excess cash flow in Lagos state and not in other SW states like Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ondo states ??
Do the math bro !

Ogun's IGR is high too.

Moreover, how does the IGR suggest the indispensability of Igbos.

About 58% of Lagos IGR comes from business owners and citizens. Igbos are not the only ones doing big businesses in Lagos. Lagos is a highly cosmopolitan city with business owners from Lebanon, Syria, South Africa, Germany and many countries of the world. If Igbos leave, Lagos will continue to witness a bubbling IGR.

There are other big businesses owned by other tribes as well. Wait for Dangote's refinery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Goddys(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2019
lekbel09:
Na mouth u get shey u go show face if e set

Who among the Yorubas have the might and resources to smuggle Glock 19 9mm. Do you know how many Igbo guys that have such in their houses?

No wonder these poor opc thieves are afraid to come to my area after releasing 3 rounds in the air last Xmas when they wanted to gangrape a girl at the middle of the night at the back of my residence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by KingWarri: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2019
DMerciful:
APC is the cause, a very divisive party

Aren't you tired of pointing fingers?
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2019
Melian:

I'll only pity the few igbo women folks in my area. Even to hide their infants in my cellar, I no go gree.

And you think you'll be spared?

How much do you know of those igbo people around you?

How many of them reside in your area?

I'm sure you have no clue .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

So are you telling me that their are no Poor people in the east willing to sell their Lands to you? Come on!

Just admit it Yoruba people are scared of Igbos.

I currently residing in Ogun where I'm the only Igbo tenant and I don't give a sh17 about any of them.
We have different upbringing,we go to school to get educated ,in the west the litracy rate is high,the only time I saw an adult that could not read and write was an easterner,it's difficult to find such here on average basis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by months: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2019
ANY REGION THAT THINK, THEY CAN ATTACK IGBOS THAT LIVE THERE SHOULD GO AHEAD.

AFTER, THEY SHOULD ALL ABANDON THE REGION AND RUN BECOS, MISSLES WILL CERTAINLY FLY.

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by mightyhazel: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2019
Afospecialk:
I blame OBJ for his failure to wipe off all these miscreants IPOB in 1966, now yu can see their descendants hav grown to start orchestrate nuisance in another mans land
he tried,believe me he did,..but he failed woefully because it will take more than a million years to do dat.. what he would have done was get back to gowon after the stiff resistance he faced (plus a bullet in the butt while in retreat)and discuss how these ppl can be allowed to go and be on their own. well,i guess we all have to live with those mistakes now and try to be happy and not behave like savages in this day and age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

So are you telling me that their are no Poor people in the east willing to sell their Lands to you? Come on!

I currently residing in Ogun where I'm the only Igbo tenant and I don't give a sh17 about any of them.
But you learn a trade and become a master of the trade ,the opportunity cost of not attending school is what you have gained by being a master of you trade and you easily make money.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by twodee75: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2019
when you sell your household for one kobo and you want to buy it back for one naira....is impossible......75percent of shops in Lagos are been operating by so call Ibos, 50% of the houses in Lagos by Ibos..... some landlords even prefer to give their house to Ibos who can pay 2yrs than you that still begging for a year...we are now crying that Lagos is no man land... I hear you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

How ever you don't build a society by the number of traders in a country,literacy rate ,access to healthcare and education are used in measuring development s
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2019
Salamandala:

Your own reply no even carry head come... off target. grin
Sorry, no vex, forgive me.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by KingWarri: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2019
mightyhazel:
Am disappointed in opc.. they should caution their members against attacking law abiding citizens residing peacefully in their own country and carrying out their civic responsibilities. Never in history of the world have i read or heard that individuals will be threatened at gunpoint to vote candidates that are not their choice in an election.even to the extent of actually killing them for voting their choice candidate,like the case of peter at okota. we are not savages. Nigeria is for Nigerians pls
.No Nigerian is a foreigner in Nigeria.. we can always split in peace if we are tired of the union!
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by peesleem(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2019
Melian:

We're not and can never be. I've always said this and I always will. The fact that we don't speak the same language and have different cultures are enough evidence. The illusion of one Nigeria is just to keep us from reaching our full potential apart. We would make geometrical progress if we lived separately. Perhaps we would learn to better appreciate our differences and respect boundaries then.
I believe there is progress in diversity, but we are blinded with tribalism and religion.
Our difference can make us better if we strive to be tolerant with each other differences, but we are fighting the fight of supremacy.
This is eaten deep into our marrow, the problem is not even our geographical differences. Its an individual problems, where the anambra will be saying it's better than Enugu and vice versa, the Oyo will be claiming is more yoruba than Osun, and Kano will be saying its a core northerner than sokoto, if we don't change this mentality Nigeria can never come together as one.

My opinion though
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Maken1005: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2019
months:
[s][/s]]

DAT IS YOUR DREAM, IGBO DREAM OF LEAVING NIGERIA COMPLETELY.

TAKING AWAY THEIR OIL AND GAS AND LEAVING U IN THE FOREST.

U CANNOT HAVE IT YOUR WAY.

Lol Oil and gas you better wake up! Ondo and Lagos are well embedded with various mineral resources including your so called Oil and gas! Not done yet talk about technology and industrialization Southwest is the hub and the new frontier for globalization! Oga Ade u better wake up!!!!
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

Our people lack jobs after spending time in school,you cannot blame them because they have done well by getting educated ,but there are no jobs and tailored made education
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by DMerciful(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2019
Just putting culpability where it belongs
KingWarri:

Aren't you tired of pointing fingers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Jman06(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2019
Igbos should learn to work with the Yoruba's and both sides should stop all these their rivalries.

My opinion
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Ojetayo17(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2019
Yoruba omo oodua.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by sonature1: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2019
spiralwedge:

This is a typical Igbo's card displaying. Rhetorics!!

You wrote an epistle of what you feel you should get in a strange land where you hurl insults, whereas it is otherwise in your homestead. I really do not understand these folks. And I am fed up of this nonsense. I'm sure others are. This is the best time to teach you folks lesson just the same way you are intolerant in your places. A taste of your own medicine.

Uncle, it's not done over the Internet
Start the killings at once.
We Igbos are not new to killings by the enemies from the Nigerian state.
Start it this minute...not online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by months: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2019
NO BE FOR MOUTH.

THE EAST IS NOT SOPHISTICATED BUT ADVANCE.

THE MOST ADVANCE BLACK RACE ON THE PLANET.

WE STILL HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN BIAFRA WAR.

OUR CHILDREN PLAY WITH TECHNOLOGY NOT SAND.

ANY REGION THAT THINK THEY CAN ATTACK IGBOS PEACEFULLY LIVING THEIR SHOULD GO AHEAD.

THEREAFTER, THEY SHOULD ABANDON THE REGION AND RUN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kwvpHAtadk
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by BluntBoy(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Business owners from a Lagos revenue perspective isn't referring to all the mushroom ibo businesses scattered everywhere in Lagos. Real corporations NOT Yaba, Ajegunle, Oshodi etc.. shops

They probably fall in the 2-5% of the overall Lagos state revenue. I know cuz I do!

Thank you, bro.

See that, Mariangeles?

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2019
months:
IF THE OIL AND GAS IN THE EAST BELONGS TO NIGERIA.

LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND.
Oil in the east
You mean ND oil
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by mightyhazel: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2019
smeag0l:
I live in Lagos, I work in ph. I know, first hand, of the kind of violence that happened in ph and what happened in Lagos is nothing compared to what happened there. I never heard of anybody that was killed due to partisanship in Lagos but in Ph , a few people died because of same thing. By the way, ph was even mild compared to what happened in some of the riverine and remote areas of Rivers state like Abonnema, Degema, Emuoha, Okrika and Andoni. Even Bonny that used to be relatively peaceful wasn't spared this time around.
dont bring wike and amaechis strife to bear on this discussion pls. we all know whatsup about rivers and their wahala. dont use it to justify the savagery we all witnessed in lagos ,life ,on internet and on national tabloids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2019
Jolite:
If he is powerful, then why didn't he come out to dance to the drum of Buhari's powerful python dance in the south east?instead of the igbos to appologise to nigerians on sectional and divitional orientation they brought to nigeria,they are still busy beating the drums of war.Let them try anything foolish and see how the no nonsense general M.Buhari will reset their brains. dan iska kowe..

Shut up you f001
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by donprinyo(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2019
Nairaland pls give us another topic to masturbate on. This one don tire me o
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Baddiezz(f): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2019
Jman06:
Igbos should learn to work with the Yoruba's and both sides should stop all these their rivalries.

My opinion
nairaland promoting tribalism

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by jaymee0(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2019
Pls where is
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

You know you are engaged in dumping of goods that could easily be produced here and adultrated and toxic goods ,how many industrial park do you have in the east,I can list 10 in West here starting ilupeju industrial estate,ikeja industrial estate,apapa ,ikorodu,ibadan etc.you can visit the industrial areas and know what the unitary system has done to us here
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by KingWarri: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2019
I think, as a nation, we are still lacking the main things to develop our nation which are:

Peace

Tolerance

Forgiveness

Cooporation
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Bungalow: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2019
Mariangeles:
They should better be careful not start violence against the Igbos because of one man's careless utterances ...
You think igbos got a chance in Yorubaland If violence struck?
Lmao. What do you know.
Continue chestbeating

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen's Car Spoils On The Road In Anambra (Photos) / DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) / CCTV Footage Of Moment Victim Walked Into UK Police Station To Report Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.