Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (66813 Views)

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Melian(f): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2019
Bungalow:

Hausas are not useless and stupid like you igbos .
Hausas will just do their business and cohabit peacefully.
Stop bringing Hausas in to this issue . It’s you useless Igbo pigs that are going beyond your blunder and you will be taught a lesson that will linger on for a very long time in your history

This is too savage. Maka why?

3 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Noven66: 11:59am On Mar 03, 2019
Emary:

When I am out there, look for me and stop me if you are legitimate yourself.
Drop your number. I go find you on that Election Day. Make you vote Pdp. If you no go receive bullet for your head
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

Based on what statistics?

And yet you write like this?

You can't even spell Literacy

See the use of your punctuation marks

You're just being sentimental an average Yoruba person male is a street tout while the female gets knocked up before 19yrs of age.

And you talk about education.

If you're the product of Education in the west then I'm happy because you're no Match for the worst from the East.
The east has more female enrollment in schools then men,you know what that means ?
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by lekbel09(m): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please Seun take this topic off front page abeg, it's not doing us any good .If this thing should start I pray you people won't regret.Nairaland is now a haven for promoting all sorts of hatesppech .

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

So you this savage cannibal reside in Ogun? Exactly the same way 9ja pple dey run go abroad for greener pastures na.

If I may ask honestly... why are you guys all running away from your godforsaken jungle? Is it that bad over their in the potor-potor region? You all seem to drool over the Yoruba regions.

The level we've attained as Yoruba pple, you ibos can NEVER attain in 200yrs to come. cool

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

For you info though I was Born in Lagos, I currently work in Lagos.

My father owns a duplex in the east and I'm inviting you to go to the East and buy Lands if you have the Balls for it

And also list out the Level you've attained as a Yoruba people I'm curious.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Emary(f): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Noven66:

Drop your number. I go find you on that Election Day. Make you vote Pdp. If you no go receive bullet for your head

You don't need my number. Come out like the coward you are that day. Don't surround yourself with your fellow cowards and stop me.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by BluntBoy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mariangeles:
Go do your survey in a place like Odun Ade market, then we can start from there ...

Revenues from that place will pale in the face of revenues from a few small Chinese and Lebanese businesses.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

You're just being sentimental an average Yoruba person male is a street tout while the female gets knocked up before 19yrs of age.

If you're the product of Education in the west then I'm happy because you're no Match for the worst from the East.
You cannot compare the literacy rate here with the east
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
olas24u:

You will loose ,the cross boder robbers will come from your own side,you know you people disturb our peace .it will become a peaceful place with less crime and criminals

We'll see.

BTW Have you ever heard of the phrase "Skull miner" before?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by TIGRITIS: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
dany5:
Story...You are deeply pained.If the oil in the sothern and eastern part belongs to Nigeria,then Lagos belongs to Nigerians..Ibos are succesful wherever they find themselves.Shove that into your anus and deal with it for life....
[/s]
Spare me this dogshit of igbos being successful. If igbos are as successful as you said, why then are they the noisiest? Abeg, make we hear word, nonsense.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Paretomaster1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Warship:

See people that almost lost the war before the British came to their rescue.

The next war, Britain might fail you.

You should thank the ff countries for helping you last that long.....

Gabon, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, Zambia,Israel, France, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Rhodesia, South Africa and Vatican
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kylekent59: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
It's like the yourubas like to stir up violence.

I know the igbos to be very peaceful. I have more igbo friends and I enjoy their companies.

Being a northerner ,i can say the igbos are more united.

The yorubas should tell themselves the truth, they are the cause of their own problems.

The keep selling their land to the igbos and southerners, now the igbos had developed their land and being successful, many yorubas became jealous and malevolent.

The truth hurts but it has to be told.

Let all these nonsense stop and let there be peace.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by months: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
olas24u:

The east has more female enrollment in schools then men,you know what that means ?

IT MEANS THE MEN ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED AND EMPLOYER OF PERSONS.

THEY ARE MORE LIKELY TO HAVE A FAMILY AND LIVELIHOOD.

THEY ARE NOT WASTING THEIR TIME WITH CULTISM AND FAILING EXAMS OR GRADUATING WITH LOW GRADES AND FINDING NO JOBS.

IGBO MEN THAT DO GO TO SCHOOL FOCUS ON SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING.

THEY ARE HOT BRAINS AND THEIR WOMEN ARE NO MATCH.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Emceesaka: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kylekent59:

He said," thief, madness should struck you and your family. Bushmeat"

Interpreter the same thing hammer you.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Unik3030: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
zeromeridian:
OPC is a woman Organization. Don't dare lPOB to start getting involved in Yoruba land politics. Ipob is a no nonsense organization.

For this OPC spokes person ranting, where we're your OPC and Yoruba people when Demola was almost being killed like a common criminal.

You guys ran away and left your brother in his pool of blood. Why did you guys not come out and defend him. Cowards. Igbos are peaceful people and will never attack anybody first.

There are more than Ten thousand IPOB members in Lagos. If you guys start any rubbish, the back up will come from the sea and land. Remember Asari and his men are already waiting for this opportunity. IPOB does not joke.

If you guys dare involve IPOB in this matter, be sure Lagos will be too hot for you. OPC are small fry to IPOB. IPOB has issue with the army not civilians. Be warned!
chest beating no dey tire u, no b d same ipob wey go dey scream US n un if then touch them
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Noven66: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Emary:

You don't need my number. Come out like the coward you are that day. Don't surround yourself with your fellow cowards and stop me.
You’re the one who will vote Pdp. So let me recognize you and follow you to the polling unit make you vote Pdp now if dem no go carry you go mortuary
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

We are discussing national issues on a forum were you reply to so many commeny ,you are watching out for punctuation marks?are you okay?
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by emerged01(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
See mumus dey exchange insults. Empty skulls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by AyakaDunukofia: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
OPC's correct description of Igbo presence in Lagox is "High contration". Concentration which is described as " a large amount of something in the same place".....Cambridige

IPOB's description of Igbo presence in Lagos is "stronghold". Stronghold is described as "a place where a particular cause or belief is strongly defended or upheld"

So, what is the contention here? These two idiotic groups are saying the same things because WHERE PEOPLE HAVE A LARGE AMOUNT OF CONCENTRATION IS WHERE THEY WILL DEFEND THEIR BELIEF. STUPID BLACK PEOPLE. THEY CAN'T THINK.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Typical okoro savage...boasting and bragging over a foreign language. Cuz Japanese, Germans, Swedish, Chinese etc can't speak or write good English grammar, does that mean they're illiterates?

Foolish Okoro Savage cannibal!

Show me an Igbo man that cannot speak or write Igbo Language properly and you win.

Onye anwuru

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by BluntBoy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

For you info though I was Born in Lagos, I currently work in Lagos.

My father owns a duplex in the east and I'm inviting you to go to the East and buy Lands if you have the Balls for it

And also list out the Level you've attained as a Yoruba people I'm curious.

He should go and buy lands in the East? Can you go and buy land in Iraq?

When you people are not accommodating, how will anyone want to buy land there.

For the fact that many of you run away to buy lands in foreign land speaks volume of the nature of your people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by may320: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Please OPC. We are sorry. We don’t want any trouble. What will happen to our businesses if you send us away. Please forgive us.
A sensible Igbo living and doing biz in Lagos.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
months:

IT MEANS THE MEN ARE MUCH MORELY TO BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED AND EMPLOYER OF PERSONS.

THEY ARE NOT WASTING THEIR TIME WITH CULTISM AND FAILING EXAMS OR GRADUATING WITH LOW GRADES AND FINDING NO JOBS.

No,it indicates a big problem for the society .
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by months: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
olas24u:

No,it indicates a big problem for the society .
[/s]
NO

A BIG PROBLEM IS YOUR MILLIONS OF UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES.

THAT CANNOT READ OR SPELL.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Emary(f): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Noven66:

You’re the one who will vote Pdp. So let me recognize you and follow you to the polling unit make you vote Pdp now if dem no go carry you go mortuary

All these your empty threats won't work. Your agenda has failed from the onset.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
months:

IT MEANS THE MEN ARE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED AND EMPLOYER OF PERSONS.

You know my ghanians friend told me ,that once you hear gun shots in Ghana ,the probability that he is a Nigerian from the east is so high!same applies to Lagos when you hear of a kidnap ,head or tail,and igbo man will be among.you disorganise society and bring insecurities.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Bungalow: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Rotimi47:
Those who leave in and around ketu, ajegunle and idi araba know how dangerous OPC is.

These guys are ready to die and take as many enemies as possible along with them.

They through native eggs and amala that explode like bombs!

If you know you know.
I live in a faraway Osun State and I can tell you how dangerous these OPC guys are .
I swear , these Igbo people don’t know anything. Dem just dy chestbeat up and down . If violence struck pere! Hundreds of thousands of igbos in Yorubaland go die o .
I witnessed the Yoruba/Hausa clash that happened in Sabo area, Ile Ife in 2017 .
Na small thing cause fight between two people o and the Hausas tried to defend their own and fight on his behalf . The Yoruba man was injured . And he went to call his people .
It was only the locals and some NURTW guys that came out to face the Hausas that day . Many were killed , properties burnt . I ran for my life ,
See dead bodies everywhere . I will never forget that day .
Fear yoruba man o .
I just dy look this mariangles woman and other igbos making mouth all over Nairaland .
These people don’t know jackshit

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by months: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
NO BOOK CAN GIVE U A BUSINESS IDEA OR HOW TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS IN THE REAL WORLD.

IGBO HAVE APPRENTICESHIP SYSTEM THAT GUARANTEES THE SUCCESSFUL APPRENTICE EMPLOYEMENT BEFORE AND AFTER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Bungalow: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

What happened? Nothing!!! grin

Moreover, why do you people like playing the victim's card.

So, the GTB fracas with Innoson is now some sort of reference point

Dangote has been holding this country to ransom for years now but I have never heard a Northerner use that to brag.

Mind you, I have absolutely nothing against you people but I have got to be responsible toward my tribe when issues like this arise.
I swear if Dangote was an Igbo man .
We no go rest again for Nigeria o .
Igbos go don use chestbeating kill us finish grin
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by tgmservice: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Is nairaland on hibernation

No topic to FP for more than 3 hours

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja / Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.