Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (68263 Views)

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Jlow2: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Since you claim giving opportunity to produce house of Representatives member, why re u attacking them on voting the presidential candidate of same party , dis is the highest level of hypocrisy
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by IjebuWarrior: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Malawian:
As an analogy. What the Yoruba are really doing to Lagosians is akin to Igbo's flooding say Rivers/Portharcourt and then be deciding for the natives who will be their governors. Real Lagosians no longer have a say in their state, while outsiders are lording it over them by forming Yoruba common wealth. What say does a Lagos indegene have in Ogun, Osun, Oyo etc? Even in their own state, they have no say. JK is an indegene Lagosian. Sanwo/Ambode/Fashola/Tinubu are not even from Lagos State. you think you are using their head while pointing towards an I.aginary enemy for them right? It is Lagos indegenes that will shock you. Already fights and fights have been going on in my area in Orile for the past three days now and the governorship elections is yet to take place. O to geh in Lagos is a goal. Lagos for Lagosians. Ndi ara.

Whatever any Yoruba man does in any Yoruba lands is none of your freaking business! We choose to rule our lands as deemed fit and no one has the audacity to question that... lest some savage okoro cannibals.

Go back to your godforsaken jungle and implement your jungle laws. angry

5 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Billionaire09: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
deomelo:

[b]Yoruba want biafra oil...lmao. which one? Palm oyel that you don't even have?[

This is why Billy the goat is the funniest ipob alive/b]

grin

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by teemac01(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Whatever any Yoruba man does in any Yoruba lands is none of your freaking business! We choose to rule our lands as deemed fit and no one has the audacity to question that... lest some savage okoro cannibals.

Go back to your godforsaken jungle and implement your jungle laws. angry

you are still on this issue...bros u can carry load o...kai
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Alariiwo: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
It will do them like film..

Finally, my people are awake!

5 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by EmperorGE: 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
zeromeridian:
l am just telling you the only truth. Ipob will never draw the first blood. But will always defend their people. IPOB is looking for opportunity like this.

We shall visit Lagos with Bill and fury that has never been seen before. This is the time to settle this Nigeria question and l am so happy it's going to start from Lagos.

IPOB does not Joke
Oga no dey talk rubbish abeg

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by ola6: 12:17am On Mar 04, 2019
Alariiwo:
It will do them like film..

Finally, my people are awake!

Yes we are. People have been sending WhatsApp messages to sensitize all yorubas about these useless senseless people. We are now fully awake.

4 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Violence is very bad. They should desist from hurting people. It's now clear that the country wont divide.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:30am On Mar 04, 2019
olas24u:

Lagos is not edoland!don't worry we await you on the 9th. have you heard of snipers?try to come out and line up 8,o'clock,oshodi/isolo.congrats awaiting death in advance

seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
obinoscopy

threatening a tribe with death by sniper
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:06am On Mar 04, 2019
nedu666:
that is were u are wrong. Seum needs your response to keep making money. Your silence is a deadly blow to such. If in doubt observe that since some of lgbo folks adopted the operation silent treatment. Threads aimed at lgbos are dying. Which other weapon is as cost effective and deadlier like silence to your haters
the Bible says that silence is silver but wise words are golden!

I suspect that you are in lagos and are rooting for agbaje. hence, you don't want to join issues with the oyorubas until after the election!

oyorubas have been opening hate threads all over the place and trying to rope in the great easterners as the villains in lagos to draw away votes from PDP

still, we can never be afraid of them. we shall vote for the candidate of our choice and damn all the consequences!!!

ZOO MUST FALL!!!
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Ngozi123(f): 2:24am On Mar 04, 2019
Warship:
The OPC man is stupid and see my reason below based on Emma Powerful's words he quoted.

" The IPOB publicity secretary alleged that, the attack might have been orchestrated by some Fulani people against the Igbo who he said had been victims of such attacks in some parts of the country before now. "

Emma Powerful pointed fingers at Fulani elites using Tinubu's head to divide the south and Tinubu's lap dog replied without thinking twice.

Exactly. Going from the above quote, Yorubas as a whole weren't even blamed for it yet you have some of them issuing threats here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 04, 2019
zeromeridian:
OPC is a woman Organization. Don't dare lPOB to start getting involved in Yoruba land politics. Ipob is a no nonsense organization.

For this OPC spokes person ranting, where we're your OPC and Yoruba people when Demola was almost being killed like a common criminal.

You guys ran away and left your brother in his pool of blood. Why did you guys not come out and defend him. Cowards. Igbos are peaceful people and will never attack anybody first.

There are more than Ten thousand IPOB members in Lagos. If you guys start any rubbish, the back up will come from the sea and land. Remember Asari and his men are already waiting for this opportunity. IPOB does not joke.

If you guys dare involve IPOB in this matter, be sure Lagos will be too hot for you. OPC are small fry to IPOB. IPOB has issue with the army not civilians. Be warned!

Chest beating. the same thing u guys did 4 Atiku, only 4 u to give him 1.6 million votes as against 75 Million votes 4rm d Yorubas.

When d fire is fanned, u think u can face d heat?

I pity u...

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Malawian(m): 4:12am On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

Look at this eediot. Ambode wey be an epe man no be lagosian?

We all know Ibos are akin to goats who don't love hearing words but flogging. They were flogged in Akure, Bayelsa etc. Yet they haven't learnt their lesson.
Ambode is from Ondo State.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Emary(f): 4:47am On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

Which stupid documented fact? That eko island, a little part of Lagos once had a Bini king made the Awori, Egba, Ikorodu natives became foreigners in their own Land, right? Just the same way you, your family and your home town suddenly turned into British because we once had British leaders in Nigeria? Can you see how foolish you look?

http://l.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdailypost.ng%2F2017%2F05%2F03%2Flagos-not-belong-yorubas-oba-akiolu%2F&h=AT0jOTT0uPnwEjD6vcD_EMWJoAqXghbuXMY0lpAkjp4XtN2B6SEeiNEMkJXstSIXaKhoe4NTLfhTiSaLKZA1loWr-fDln5iic0-ttVqLc8IChz3XJDWcgL2HJ2NqT1sIAaMO0IY.

Even Oba Akiolu admits that Lagos is not Yoruba land. Jokes on who now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by PresidoAtikuGcf: 5:22am On Mar 04, 2019
olas24u:

You people are just terrible !we should give respect you deserve in Lagos,.

That's what I said!

A state that was never developed by any Yoruba but you guys want to Carry it all. What happened to the great Oyo that yorubas through Awolowo built? you have all abandoned it to drag Lagos and forming hosts, rewriting history the much you can to suit yourselves as people that made Lagos, some even say it was thief Tinubu that developed Lagos, meanwhile in the 80s and early 90s Lagos has always been a shinning and attractive state for Igbos and all Nigerians as far as I can remember, where was Tinubu then? Some Igbo men today above 60yrs old spent their youth in Lagos, where was Tinubu?

Whatever you see in Lagos today is the trajectory of what has been since time immemorial. Lagos has always been ahead compared to other States and has been a land of opportunity for all Nigerians and a business hub for Igbos, so Tinubu is inconsequential to it, that's the reason Lagos can be denied allocation from the center and it still stands, with or without Tinubu.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2019
Chukzy44:

You put much words without reasoning sir
How do you think a fragment
or remnants of a tribe living
far away from home
wouldn't be vanquished
in an all battle @another's land?
however don't you think they are Yoruba's
too living over here in the south
as well as the east?
Pls try to think with your head before
making a comment
all we envisage for is equality.
and not rash behaviors
Which taints our democracy
and labours of our past heroes.
Every man is free to exercise his/her
Franchise,and vote for whom he/she wants to.
Without fear or frivolity
like we've seen from the Yoruba's
From this past elections.
no man has monopoly or autonomy to decide how another lives their live.
yet telling how and who to vote for.
talk less of laying curses
and asking the lagoon to swallow
another tribe.
Sir let's all try to work together
and avoid any impending dangers of war
as it would be a lose,lose situation
for the both tribes.

So you can't use common sense to deduce that for every Yoruba man in Igbo land there are not less than 10,000 Igbos in Yoruba land?

I wonder how much investment your puny mind thinks Yorubas have in Igbo land, a place where they don't sell lands to outsiders? Or maybe you weren't thinking with your mind when you posted that crap.

People don't move from a relatively habitable place to a less habitable place. I can say with confidence that there's no Igbo family in the east that doesn't have at least a family member in the West.

I for one don't know anybody, related or not, living in Igbo land. Personally I have never been there, neither do I want to be there for anything.

I have made my own statement, the dumb Igbos can start their foolishness if they like in Yoruba land and you can join them too.

The last time they were allowed to leave in trucks and tippers because the Yorubas were pissed off with the Fg for the annulment of the elections and not against Igbo.

Just imagine what will happen if Yorubas were against Igbos.

I hope you know the distance from Lagos to Ore.

When you are fleeing from Lagos back to the east it will look like a billion kilometres to you.

A word is enough for the wise. And using "sir" for me while insulting me is crass.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Malawian:

Ambode is from Ondo State.

No be only Ondo, what about Ogun? Ibos and their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 8:43am On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=Emary post=76328183]

http://l.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdailypost.ng%2F2017%2F05%2F03%2Flagos-not-belong-yorubas-oba-akiolu%2F&h=AT0jOTT0uPnwEjD6vcD_EMWJoAqXghbuXMY0lpAkjp4XtN2B6SEeiNEMkJXstSIXaKhoe4NTLfhTiSaLKZA1loWr-fDln5iic0-ttVqLc8IChz3XJDWcgL2HJ2NqT1sIAaMO0IY.

Even Oba Akiolu admits that Lagos is not Yoruba land. Jokes on who

The Idejo class of chiefs in Lagos are of Awori origin. They are the land-owning class of chiefs. Olumegbon (the whole of Ajah belonged to the Olumegbon chieftaincy family); Oniru (the whole of Victoria Island); Ojomu, next door to Ajah (there is Oba Ojomu now); Elegushi (the land being at Ikate); the Onisemo. The whole of Apapa Peninsula used to belong to the Oluwa family. The British compulsorily acquired the whole of Apapa and paid compensation to them. The Ojora of Lagos (that is Ijora) were the original settlers]

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by princfred(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

Look at this one. You have forgotten the likes of Zik, the beautiful bride. Yeye dey smell.
That was a different system of government slown guy, try to keep up.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2019
Emary:

Oba Akinolu never said that. Stop listening to propaganda, you won't hear. I think na flogging you people enjoy the most, just like your Eze was flogged in Akure.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/05/24/stop-referring-lagos-no-mans-land-akiolu-okunnu-osoba-warn/
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2019
Emary:

The Idejo class of chiefs in Lagos are of Awori origin. They are the land-owning class of chiefs. They owned Olumegbon (the whole of Ajah belonged to the Olumegbon chieftaincy family); Oniru (the whole of Victoria Island); Ojomu, next door to Ajah (there is Oba Ojomu now); Elegushi (the land being at Ikate); the Onisemo. The whole of Apapa Peninsula used to belong to the Oluwa family. The British compulsorily acquired the whole of Apapa and paid compensation to them. The Ojora of Lagos (that is Ijora) were the original settlers
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2019
princfred:
That was a different system of government slown guy, try to keep up.

Who were the supporter of Tofa in the 90's or Shagari in the 80's? You can only fool yourself.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by princfred(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

Who were the supporter of Tofa in the 90's or Shagari in the 80's? You can only fool yourself.
Is this issue about who supported who or how who supported who was ragged? Take your low IQ to someone else's mention or go borrow comprehension deduction sense before mentioning me. I derive no joy in being mentioned by a ret@rd or engaging one.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2019
princfred:
Is this issue about who sef support who or how who supported who was ragged? Take you low IQ to someone else's mention or go borrow comprehension deduction sense before mentioning me. I derive no joy in being mentioned by a ret@rd or engaging one.

Lol. This one has got nothing else to say as soon as his lies got found out. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by princfred(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol. This one has got nothing else to say as soon as his lies got found out. Yeye dey smell.
This goat go and mention your fellow reta*ds with low English comprehension as i have, myself, here, enumerated politicians who igbos supported from every tribe over the years + the ones in years to come and without denying the ones enumerated by the other guy, making me wonder were you got the idea of me lying from if not from the poor thing above your shoulders. Are you sure you can read well first?
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Malawian(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

No be only Ondo, what about Ogun? Ibos and their stupidity.
O TO GE wink wink

Una liver just dey Cut. You should know Igbos don't really bother themselves with governance of Lagos State. Your fight now is with real Lagosians and Igbo will support them if they want to square up with your colonizers.

Meanwhile, from Ambode himself, before he realized he had maternal links to Epe

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by T051N(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2019
What is OPC and what do they actually stand for. Are these groups really necessary??

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno / President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos) / Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.