Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (67091 Views)

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by slam7000(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

If you can't upload your photo get lost you're wasting my time.

You are replying and wasting your time on a cowardly idiot that registered an account today.

They are fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by ajericho(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=mightyhazel post=76299976] By messing up ,u mean dressing up to go vote candidates of one”s choice?[/quote
You do that in your fatherland

Not here,you can't choose for us]
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by ajericho(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
PFRB:

IPOB does not attack any body. IPOB is not for tribal issues. IPOB is for Biafra restoration

And why is ipob claiming they own Lagos if they don't want war

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Betworld1902: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
color=#006600][/color]see below
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by ajericho(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
I just wonder why its only Igbo's that goes to another man land and start claiming it,and if they talk about biafra,them go be like Biafra or war,,dem plenty for lagos
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by NSK4U(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
GOD BLESS YOU, alot of folk here are emotional instead of thinking logically there forget that no one actually wins in a war PEACE IS PRICELESS....

Amen

And God bless you too

PEACE IS INDEED PRICELESS, thanks
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by NSK4U(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

Nsogbu a diro nwanne.
Daalu,
happy Sunday bro
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by LazyGold(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
There is no need to beat chest Online, the ball is in Your Court and you can play it how you like, if you are sure OPC won't do anything attack Yoruba
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by neyobills: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kylekent59:
It's like the yourubas like to stir up violence.

I know the igbos to be very peaceful. I have more igbo friends and I enjoy their companies.

Being a northerner ,i can say the igbos are more united.

The yorubas should tell themselves the truth, they are the cause of their own problems.

The keep selling their land to the igbos and southerners, now the igbos had developed their land and being successful, many yorubas became jealous and malevolent.

The truth hurts but it has to be told.

Let all these nonsense stop and let there be peace.

Is this Aboki serious at all, how are Yoruba causing violence,by making profit by selling their landed investments to the highest bidder, that's pure buisness 101 and u not making any sense

This nonsense is self inflicted by igbos with inferiority complex issues cause i have igbo friends who r cool and not that petty

Calabar is the first capital of Nigeria and i have never heard anyone call it no mans land despite it proximity to igbo land and it has a sizeable number of Igbos,why lagos,i mean why wont they rather face FCT as there new eden of no mans land.

Its actually a non issue but a bit of disservice to the indigenous hospitable hosts.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by princfred(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
datribune:

Orubebe brother, u ar just ranting & foaming in d mouth like a rabid dog but history does not support ur claims.

It is d S/East that has always settled for crumbs. On d other hand d yorubas hav always preffered to be equal partners or they stay in opposition. d Igbo hav learnt nothing & continue to make monumental political miscalculations. U ar crying Fulani after losing d elections but were willing to do anything to lick d ass of a thieving Fulani crook whom Nigeria has rejected.

1st it was d NCNC/NPC accord, then came d NPN/NPP accord, then came d massive support 4 d PDP. For their support they got d position of CEREMONIAL president in d 1st republic & speaker of d house of reps in d 2nd republic, settling for crumbs)

1) In d 1st republic Azikiwe & d NCNC & Sardauna & his NPC had an accord wit Sardauna as DEFACTO Prime Minister & Azikiwe as CEREMONIAL President.
Chief Awolowo & his AG were in d OPPOSITION . (SW)

2)In d 2nd republic Azikiwe's NPP had a ruling accord wit d northern NPN.
President - Shagari
V. President - Alex Ekweme
Speaker - Edwin Ume-Ezeoke
OPPOSITION - Awolowo & UPN (SW)

3) 3rd republic PDP S.E & North
OPPOSITION - AD (SW)

Keep up wit d hate. I guess it's in d genes & let's see where it takes u. Aside d Igbo, who do d Igbo really love in Nigeria?. U don't need me to hate u, u ar already ur own enemies
You that is lover of all cum political prostitites of the Fulani, which igbo candidate will your selfish kind support for president as igbos support others?

Again keep your sophisticated moronic literacy support that has turned the country into a shit hole over time for your tribal love of crumbs. You can spin and skew history like a typical son of fallen demon does all you want but Osinbanjo being chased away like a dog and Tinubu made a, what did Buhari call him again, regional chieftain after all their igbo hating and asslicking only shows the reality.

Again how did your kind of immoral political prostitution end for your fellow hirtheto asslicking, igbo bashing MB with your "wise" primitive selfish bent? Now they hear Biafra and stfu even yearn to be free from their slave masters after they've taught them who the real radicals are. Continue your ostrich step-on-others-to-climb (against GEJ's south south and igbos) politics your turn is coming faster than you think because fulani may be barbaric but are wise to your antics.

Good thing many in the SW discovered and repented from my stomach anti-southern politics and went for likely competence hence the huge vote Atiku got there despite the rigging.

From your list and in contemporary times, Igbos have shown they support any candidate, irrespective of tribe, that displays good will for and to all, be him, from SS (GEJ), SW ( OBJ ) even fulani (Atiku) yet you accuse them of being haters even when their is a list of individual from other tribes igbos will likely still be inclined to support in the future while you cant mention any one igbo politician your primitive orientation can allow you support just because he is igbo. If the present government displays such imperative tendency for development of showing goodwill to all, igbos will still support it despite whatevebecause goodwill matters to igbos not just ethnicity.

Now, Mr lover of all, mention the igbo politician which your selfish tribal south sabotaging bent will allow you support? If your political literacy starts and ends at supporting any based on a promise of amala while others are oppressed keep such primitive orientation to yourself. It didnt serve MB well in the end it wont for you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by LazyGold(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
slam7000:

Your Opc was beaten blue and black, chased away in their rickety jalopies. Lagos state government had to intervene by inviting the Nigerian police to help opc cowards.

You fools know your limits.

You are just a troll lol, if you are not a troll you would know that it was the police that saved the people they were attacking lol. Sore loser
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
I can't for the life of me understand what was the purpose of this article. If the statement adduced to IPOB spokesperson about Igbos in Lagos being prevented from or attacked for exercising their free will in the recent election by the Fulanis was true, what has that got to do with OPC? Is OPC of the opinion that a man forfeits his God-given right to self-defense simply because he's a sojourner in a foreign land? Or is OPC advocating that Yorubas who reside in other parts of the country besides in Yoruba land should have no right to self-defense just because they are foreigners?

Why should OPC tell the Igbos or anybody else for that matter living in Lagos not to defend themselves when attacked because they live in Yoruba land? That's the most asinine and preposterous thing I have ever heard. OPC would have been right and in a better position to defend its people and their territory if the statement by IPOB was directed at the Yorubas. But that definitely was not the case here. So, I do not get the point of this article unless OPC is simply seeking trouble where none exists.

The value of one's life and the right to defend it is not determined by one's place of residence. Any person born of a woman has a right to self-preservation and self-defense regardless of where he/she resides. To state otherwise is antithetical to this natural right endowed to all humans by our Creator and enshrined in the UN Human Rights Charter. I hope OPC as an organization would rather focus its energy and time to issues that are relevant to their people than trying to pick a fight with IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Gforce2019: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
I don't blame the ipob Crew , I believe some foolish SW representatives like afenifere, OPC, and Some of the Obas, that have sold their birthright to Dem cheaply...

This is clear evidence of "see-finish" .....

I said it before, and I will say it again, if there's is no law in Lagos State that separate the indigenes and the settlers,. This will be the beginning of another "kwara-Emir Saga"
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by KANUISALIVE: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:

You mean the way you stoned demola after he had an accident on his bike? Lol.

Is that what he told you grin grin grin the guy na weyrey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Is that what he told you grin grin grin the guy na weyrey
Lmao. We know he was an accident victim resulting from falling from his motorcycle. It was only after the incidence your coward brothers gathered the little courage to stone him. They weren't even bold enough to have confronted him but had to resort to stoning him from distance. Lol
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Bulleye(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
We are all Nigerians, so Nigeria belongs to all the tribes within the geopolitical space called Nigeria.
However Biafra is not part of Nigeria and is Ibo land and is therefore exclusively for the Ibo. The Ibo have equal right with other Nigerians in any part of Nigeria. Since Biafra is not part of Nigeria Nigerians do not have a say in the politics of Biafra. Lagos is part of Nigeria and automatically makes it home for the Ibo .This is the gospel Ipob is preaching. Ipob agenda revolves around land grabbing and Yoruba have the right to fight off Ipob and its agents in any part of Yoruba land.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by datribune: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
princfred:
You that is lover of all cum political prostitites of the Fulani, which igbo candidate will your selfish kind support for president as igbos support others?

Again keep your sophisticated moronic literacy support that has turned the country into a shit hole over time for your tribal love of crumbs. You can spin and skew history like a typical son of fallen demon does all you want but Osinbanjo being chased away like a dog and Tinubu made a, what did Buhari call him again, regional chieftain after all their igbo hating and asslicking only shows the reality.

Again how did your kind of immoral political prostitution end for your fellow hirtheto asslicking igbo bashing MB with your wise primitive selfish bent? Now they hear Biafra and stfu even yearn to be free from their slave masters after they teach them who the real radicals are. Continue your ostrich step-on-others-to-climb (against GEJ's south south and igbos) politics your turn is coming faster than you think because fulani may be barbaric but are wise to your antics.

Good thing many in the SW discovered and repented from my stomach anti-southern politics bit went for likely competence hence the huge vote Atiku got there despite the rigging.
[/s]
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by KANUISALIVE: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lmao. We know he was an accident victim resulting from falling from his motorcycle. It was only after the incidence your coward brothers gathered the little courage to stone him. They weren't even bold enough to have confronted him but had to resort to stoning him from distance. Lol

Na so we go stone the yeye opc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by soothsayer2: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
I am a full blooded Igbo man but I believe the Yoruba's need to rise up and defend their identity, land, and culture. It's unfortunate to say this but the truth needs to be said by someone. We the Igbo's can no longer continue to be territorial in another mans land. We go to a place, they welcome us with an open hand, we establish there and prosper and the only way to show appreciation to them is to declare their land a "no man's land" How is this possible? Every land has indigenes.

What the Yoruba's are tolerating even we the Igbo's will not tolerate the same in our land. Why is it possible I can move to Lagos or any Yoruba land and willfully acquire any choice land at any part of Yoruba land as long as I have the means yet we cannot accord the same opportunity and privilege to Yoruba's in Igbo land? In my place no matter how much a Yoruba man is willing to buy land, that land will not be sold to him.

There is a serious need for equity from all sides. The Yoruba's must be accorded what they accord us. The Yoruba's must demand what is theirs. In Igbo land, Igbo's speak with one voice and foreigners cannot Influence things in our land. If we have Eze Igbo in Yoruba land, why then can't we have Oba of Yoruba in Igbo land? Yoruba's must stand up and defend that which is theirs. The liberality of the Yoruba's must be reciprocated by others. You can easily be a house of assembly member in Yoruba land even as an Igbo man or Akwa Ibom person but can we say the same in Igbo land?

You people must rise and defend what is yours. Elections in your land cannot continue to be decided by foreigners. It cannot happen in my place, so why would you Yoruba's allow it? Being too nice is foolishness. Defend what is yours now or forever lose it."

Do you agree or disagree with Lawrence Ibe?
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Jolite(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

Singing.

Al Kabiru

Al Jazeera

Al Mohammed

Al Wadiya

Al Dahiru

Next Song Singing

Bambiala give me money

Bambiala give me kobo

Bambiala give me money

Bambiala give me kobo

on repeat.

Lol
NTOOR, NO COMMON VICE PRESIDENT FOR NYAMIRI IN NIGERIA.Next Level, Buhari till 2023 Tinubu will then carry on. go & jump into the lagoon now o! useless scams.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Chipink(f): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
olas24u:

Continuous change in persons occupying the post is not the problem.the country has structural problem.if you focus on that,the country will be there ,not who occupies it.no fulani will restructure ,GEJ that needs it most ,did not do it,couldn't do it.obj did not ,they all had constitutional conferences each and all have the documents,but they can't implement anything.how much more a fulani man atiku and buhari.they are most vunerable to a restructured country.

What u needed to do was just to give him a chance.
U can't know is on his mind, so u can't he won't restructure..
Giving him a chance and voting him out when he failed.. was the reasonable thing to do.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by soothsayer2: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=zeromeridian post=76301177]OPC is a woman Organization. Don't dare lPOB to start getting involved in Yoruba land politics. Ipob is a no nonsense organization.

For this OPC spokes person ranting, where we're your OPC and Yoruba people when Demola was almost being killed like a common criminal.

You guys ran away and left your brother in his pool of blood. Why did you guys not come out and defend him. Cowards. Igbos are peaceful people and will never attack anybody first.

There are more than Ten thousand IPOB members in Lagos. If you guys start any rubbish, the back up will come from the sea and land. Remember Asari and his men are already waiting for this opportunity. IPOB does not joke.

If you guys dare involve IPOB in this matter, be sure Lagos will be too hot for you. OPC are small fry to IPOB. IPOB has issue with the army not civilians. Be warned

Why do you lack contentment as a tribe? Ogun is waiting for your blood to be sacrificed. Ordinary python dance, you all fled into the bush btw 24 hrs. .. Learn from history pls!
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by soothsayer2: 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=mightyhazel post=76299943]Am disappointed in opc.. they should caution their members against attacking law abiding citizens residing peacefully in their own country and carrying out their civic responsibilities. Never in history of the world have i read or heard that individuals will be threatened at gunpoint to vote candidates that are not their choice in an election.even to the extent of actually killing them for voting their choice candidate,like the case of peter at okota. we are not savages. Nigeria is for Nigerians pls
.No Nigerian is a foreigner in Nigeria.. we can always split in peace if we are tired of the union.

I am a full blooded Igbo man but I believe the Yoruba's need to rise up and defend their identity, land, and culture. It's unfortunate to say this but the truth needs to be said by someone. We the Igbo's can no longer continue to be territorial in another mans land. We go to a place, they welcome us with an open hand, we establish there and prosper and the only way to show appreciation to them is to declare their land a "no man's land" How is this possible? Every land has indigenes.

What the Yoruba's are tolerating even we the Igbo's will not tolerate the same in our land. Why is it possible I can move to Lagos or any Yoruba land and willfully acquire any choice land at any part of Yoruba land as long as I have the means yet we cannot accord the same opportunity and privilege to Yoruba's in Igbo land? In my place no matter how much a Yoruba man is willing to buy land, that land will not be sold to him.

There is a serious need for equity from all sides. The Yoruba's must be accorded what they accord us. The Yoruba's must demand what is theirs. In Igbo land, Igbo's speak with one voice and foreigners cannot Influence things in our land. If we have Eze Igbo in Yoruba land, why then can't we have Oba of Yoruba in Igbo land? Yoruba's must stand up and defend that which is theirs. The liberality of the Yoruba's must be reciprocated by others. You can easily be a house of assembly member in Yoruba land even as an Igbo man or Akwa Ibom person but can we say the same in Igbo land?

You people must rise and defend what is yours. Elections in your land cannot continue to be decided by foreigners. It cannot happen in my place, so why would you Yoruba's allow it? Being too nice is foolishness. Defend what is yours now or forever lose it."

Do you agree or disagree with Lawrence Ibe?
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by slam7000(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
LazyGold:

You are just a troll lol, if you are not a troll you would know that it was the police that saved the people they were attacking lol. Sore loser

You are confused. To you, every Igbo man is a PDP member or supporter of Atiku. Anuofia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by slam7000(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=soothsayer2 post=76316083][/quote]

Lawrence deserve to DIE. He is a fool to pen that thrash.
Except otherwise stated in the constitution, every responsible,qualified and law abiding Nigerian citizen has the right to vote and be voted for.

What’s the stupid man saying. Was any non Igbo prevented from contesting for election in Igbo land?
You all should stop thinking backwards.

This is madness.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jolite:
NTOOR, NO COMMON VICE PRESIDENT FOR NYAMIRI IN NIGERIA.Next Level, Buhari till 2023 Tinubu will then carry on. go & jump into the lagoon now o! useless scams.

If he likes let him rule Till he dies you and your family would still beg me for 5Naira and I would say Nooooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Noven66:

Stfu oloriburuku omo. I have your number and your polling unit unless you lied. Just wait and see

When you are done talking you upload your photo and come their and disrupt the election simple.

At the end of the day we would know who lives or dies is that too hard for you to understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by LazyGold(m): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
slam7000:

You are confused. To you, every Igbo man is a PDP member or supporter of Atiku. Anuofia.

Who said every igbo men is PDP supporters? You are also Delusional lol grin
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by slam7000(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
LazyGold:

Who said every igbo men is PDP supporters? You are also Delusional lol grin

You are confused and delusional too. Who is a sore loser then?
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by CioAngels(f): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Shibaraba:
See what social media has caused!!!!!
Out there in the real world they live in peace and unity but on social media na war.
Especially nairaland. One person go smoke kwale weed finish come remember say Igbo and yoruba dey fight open thread.
Them mods go leave the thread till fight start again inside.

Most of these e warriors no even dey Nigeria sef.
Let's live together, else we will leave together
You must be Ukwuani to know they smoke weed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations / Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.