Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators (27886 Views)

Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims / Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara / Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by daddytime(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2019
To be probed by over half the same senators that were thronging and supporting him to the CCT trials?

Distinguished comedians of the Federal Republic..
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 03, 2019
witch-hunting clueless government leave Saraki alone and probe corrupt politicians in your party first
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by ayomilore: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2019
To be candid Saraki rule with iron hand during his tenure.

His selfish ambition pitched him against his party and many ranking senators.

The suspension he also used to cage the opposing forces did not also go down well with most senators and further made him to be unpopular among his colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by verifiablefacts: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2019
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/next-senatell-probe-saraki-apc-senators.html

APC problem be say they talk to much,wetin,you win election you no fit shut up?
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by olajide8(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2019
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/next-senatell-probe-saraki-apc-senators.html

Good they haven't paid national assembly staff their salaries or is it allowances for months

2 Likes

Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by zicoraads: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2019
They've started again. Brace yourselves, the next four will eclipse the previous one in uselessness.

1 Like

Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Francisalao(m): 9:23am On Mar 03, 2019
I think this man have tried for Nigeria not need to probe him .. and for those of us that is making jest of him the man has make a big record in the history of nigeria ..
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by 9jaRealist: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:
OUK would have been the best SP appropriate to teach sarathief the lesson of his life, but I doubt a newcomer has the chance.

Anyhow, sarathief seems heading to Kuje Prison, offa robbery things

Would this be the OUK currently standing trial for massive embezzlement? shocked

Abegi, the only thing that Orji Kalu can “teach” Saraki is how to steal, switch parties, sample the President’s stool, and rig elections. SMH
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Blazebond(m): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2019
Mumu Senate loading......
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by livelymatilda22: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2019
Num07033711115:
All pdp are all always humble to step down people like our ex president, saraki, etc unlike them apc. We are peace maker good example to the people
You didn't mention Atiku... or have you guys abandoned him already?

You shameless wailing zombies.

1 Like

Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by oruma19: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2019
We can now see the agenda for the next 4 yrs. I pity this country. Probing saraki is the work that will bring better laws that will make our economy and social life better abi? Shame
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by ledaman: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2019
Prison loading for Saraki I as a Prison officer I will be very happy to see him in prison yard I swear!

1 Like

Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by bionixs: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2019
maybachmusic:
hmmm

the next 4 years is clearly aimed at fighting PDP

from the trends so far

guess nothing will be achieved and the 16 year song will continue when they fail at the end undecided
no road map. remind me what they said they will do if they win?
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Thojan(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2019
Lol..
They were able to do all that with loans they took from China and the other countries. Before they came into power our debt was just 5trillion, now it's over 35trillion. So they were not managing any resources, they are still clueless as we described. They know nothing about economy.
A government that is plunging our future in debts, just to show us they are working, is that a government??
dukeprince50:
oga forget that thing, we all know Atiku can't win, Atiku has no real supporter, his supporters are actually those that hate the govt or tired of it and feel reluctant to get PVCs. Those that support Buhari does that cos they love him genuinely.
I support Buhari because when oil was $150 per barrel and we produce 2m barrels daily, there was nothing to show for it, despite PDP making $300m daily.
APC came and due to fall in price and attacks on oil installations, this Govt made just $30m daily yet they are able to build railways, Npower, Tradermoni, Agric sector, economy diversification etc that is if they were making what PDP made, the country would have been ten times better than this by logic. Those that support Buhari reason beyond the normal hatred and we are forced to carry our PVC and vote him, I respect ur opinion though but in a free and fair election, PDP stand no chance, Atiku should first clear the accusations by OBJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by omoranmilowo: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2019
All APC government are known for is probing . No ideas of how to improve human life than to bring life backward. Is it a curse on you people? You can't build than to destroy. Many are jobless at home regardless of your probing, no ideas of how to employ them than to probe. Useless people.
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Bugos4real(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
have you heard of the name Atiku who refused to accept defeat humbly
if you were Atiku,would you have accepted defeat in the face of massive rigging. Just asking
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Bank Director at 27 during his NYSC

Governor at 38.

Chairman of 35 Governors ( Governor's Forum) at 42.

2 - term senator .... Senate President at 52.

All he had to do to achieve his ultimate Presidency was just to be a bit patient.

All it took for his empire to crumble was ARROGANCE.

His father was a crook but he still pretended as if he cared about his people. Bukola just didn't give a hoot and didn't bother hiding his contempt.

He got his judgement from the least expected quarters.

Pride goes before a fall. There's a big lesson to be learnt from him

I might be wrong but why does he have a yoruba and hausa name!
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by IvarTheBoneless: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2019
Ezechinwa:

I might be wrong but why does he have a yoruba and hausa name!

He is a "Remix" tongue
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

He is a "Remix" tongue
Hahaha a lot of my yoruba friends are called Bukola
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Sunrise258: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2019
martowskin1:

I dont think pride was his issue.....

Insensitive of his political environment was his fall .... U can have pride and be wise, pride no be bad thing

You can't just expect Saraki not to fall. He has no political presidents of his own. He assumed the political dynasty of his father. His father knew Bukola was fortunate to be his son because he was just an opportunist son of a fierce political fighter n merciless father. More reason Saraki senior warned Saraki junior not to get close to Abuja, let alone, leaving Kwara for anything federal in Abuja knowing fully he would meet his match and his Father's match there. Bukola not only went to Abuja, also dared the boss of the boss of his father! PMB is IBB senior and Head state before IBB. Bukola Saraki's father worked under IBB and that makes PMB a boss to his Father's boss. Now tell me, how you would fight a boss to your Father's boss and win?!
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Ojetayo17(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2019
grin let wait and see
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2019
Believe this at your peril
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by aishapmbtoto: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Governor at 38.

All he had to do to achieve his ultimate Presidency was just to be a bit patient.

His father was a crook but he still pretended as if he cared about his people. Bukola just didn't give a hoot and didn't bother hiding his contempt.

envy go kiii u and ur generation. Ode
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by skukimania(f): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2019
OK, I don't like Saraki and I am happy he lost at the election. But, it's enough now. They should leave him alone already. undecided
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by DonMekino(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2019
so why shout it now? he will just plug all the loopholes, these guys are barking dogs that seldom bite, shouting probing just to look like Mr integrity..... our mumu don do because nothing good will come from the probe. u would have kept quiet and start the probe when the right time comes.....or is it the case of first tenure blame PDP, second tenure fight PDP
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2019
APC is just looking for trouble. .instead of trying to unite the country again base on how the voting pattern went, they are busy plotting graphs n sketches on whom to probe and deal with...they will be surprise at what will be unleashed at them..saraki already knows too much and those cabals behind this govt....let it not be that Nigeria will start boiling from Aso rock this time around.....as for me I will never fight for any senator....as they cause the wahala, make them dey to fight o....cos i rather be a refugee than die like a dog for people who care less about me and the country...
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Governor at 38.

The thing you called arrogance is same reason I left an exploitative and selfish boss even though I had the potential to rise. Today, that ex boss and I have met at numerous leadership conferences, we say hello and move on. So just because your default state is one of perpetual servitude to get crumbs and a pat on the back from the master doesn't mean we all do well in that position.

I also hope you spend as much time analysing your life as you spend analysing other people's life, their choices and the outcomes; I really do hope so.

1 Like

Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by ibknaanii80: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmmm, this sounds like the agenda for the next 4years.
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Richogroup: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
if the incoming Senate can focus on the issues bothering this great country.
it will be better for all of us.
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by IvarTheBoneless: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
UBGG:

The thing you called arrogance is same reason I left an exploitative and selfish boss even though I had the potential to rise. Today, that ex boss and I have met at numerous leadership conferences, we say hello and move on. So just because your default state is one of perpetual servitude to get crumbs and a pat on the back from the master doesn't mean we all do well in that position.

I also hope you spend as much time analysing your life as you spend analysing other people's life, their choices and the outcomes; I really do hope so.

Are you from Kwara ? How did Buhari "exploit" the Kwara electorate?

Most of Kwarans rejected Bukola reinforcing what i wrote up there, but you just started rambling incoherently about non-relevant things

You need self-introspection like you foolishly advised. You really need to look at yourself. I don't know your boss but he / she was probably right about you. The boss was allergic to stupidity just like me.

Now read slowly and comment with sense next time. Anybody with 1/2 a brain would have gotten the gist of my comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.