Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators (27878 Views)

Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims / Saraki: APC Vows To Stop ‘one Man Era’ In Kwara / Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by IvarTheBoneless: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
aishapmbtoto:

aishapmbtoto to his useless father:

envy go kiii u and ur generation. Ode

I agree. He must be senseless and cursed. Now buzz off
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by IvarTheBoneless: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ezechinwa:

Hahaha a lot of my yoruba friends are called Bukola

Sorry i didnt quickly notice that your comment was on a different thread

BUKOLA Saraki and his Dad OLUSOLA are Yoruba.

They just claim Yoruba/Fulani thinking Northerners would accept them.

Northerners know they are impostors so they treat them like outsiders they are

1 Like

Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by miraclea: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=dukeprince50 post=76302171]oga forget that thing, we all know Atiku can't win, Atiku has no real supporter, his supporters are actually those that hate the govt or tired of it and feel reluctant to get PVCs. Those that support Buhari does that cos they love him genuinely.
I support Buhari because when oil was $150 per barrel and we produce 2m barrels daily, there was nothing to show for it, despite PDP making $300m daily.
APC came and due to fall in price and attacks on oil installations, this Govt made just $30m daily yet they are able to build railways, Npower, Tradermoni, Agric sector, economy diversification etc that is if they were making what PDP made, the country would have been ten times better than this by logic. Those that support Buhari reason beyond the normal hatred and we are forced to carry our PVC and vote him, I respect ur opinion though but in a free and fair election, PDP stand no chance, Atiku should first clear the accusations by OBJ[

I thought u got some education from your speech it sounds not nigeria economic depends on oil over 90% u and I knows trademony is nonsense this agric sector is unsustainable i pray u don't understand the rail there is improvement but was started by pdp if the government is serious about diversification why the wastage on oil search in borno bauchi and niger
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Are you from Kwara ? How did Buhari "exploit" the Kwara electorate?

Most of Kwarans rejected Bukola reinforcing what i wrote up there, but you just started rambling incoherently about non-relevant things

You need self-introspection like you foolishly advised. You really need to look at yourself. I don't know your boss but he / she was probably right about you. The boss was allergic to stupidity just like me.

Now read slowly and comment with sense next time. Anybody with 1/2 a brain would have gotten the gist of my comment.

K.
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by IvarTheBoneless: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
UBGG:

K.

Better.
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by martowskin1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sunrise258:

You can't just expect Saraki not to fall. He has no political presidents of his own. He assumed the political dynasty of his father. His father knew Bukola was fortunate to be his son because he was just an opportunist son of a fierce political fighter n merciless father. More reason Saraki senior warned Saraki junior not to get close to Abuja, let alone, leaving Kwara for anything federal in Abuja knowing fully he would meet his match and his Father's match there. Bukola not only went to Abuja, also dared the boss of the boss of his father! PMB is IBB senior and Head state before IBB. Bukola Saraki's father worked under IBB and that makes PMB a boss to his Father's boss. Now tell me, how you would fight a boss to your Father's boss and win?!

This was not the the context of my comment..... But let me still follow where u are dragging it to..

Saraki won at federal, he played them to their own game becoming the senate President under their nose.

Saraki failed at home and that was his destruction..... He couldn't maintain the love of his people

Bukola did well, rising to the top to match those who his father worked for...... Where is IBB son, where is buhari son

Senior saraki should be proud of his son if he is alive
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by abraham01emma01: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
He never taught how to become Senate president and you are here bragging of probe Saraki out going Senate president. This shows clearly that they have nothing ASSOCIOTION OF PROFETIONAL CRIMINALITY ( APC)
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by vertueptime: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Bank Director at 27 during his NYSC

Governor at 38.

Chairman of 35 Governors ( Governor's Forum) at 42.

2 - term senator .... Senate President at 52.

All he had to do to achieve his ultimate dream of Presidency was just to be a bit patient.

All it took for his empire to crumble was ARROGANCE.

His father was a crook but he still pretended as if he cared about his people. Bukola just didn't give a hoot and didn't bother hiding his contempt.

He got his judgement from the least expected quarters.

Pride goes before a fall. There's a big lesson to be learnt from him

He won 4 elections and lost one , my brother despite the hate he has over achieved

1 Like

Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by IvarTheBoneless: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
vertueptime:

He won 4 elections and lost one , my brother despite the hate he has over achieved

Read what i wrote VERY SLOWLY.

Maybe then you will understand.
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by cardoctor(m): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Who will now probe them?
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Psoul(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Now that APC has succeeded itself, let's see who they will be blaming again.
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Onyeke12: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
No investment
Do you have a PC or Android phone?
you can earn $10 per day
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by surevik(f): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
At just 56 years old, Dr. BUKOLA SARAKI has achieved the impossible.

*Medical Doctor

*Bank M/D

*P.A to the President

*Governor for 8 years

*Senator for 8 years

*Senate President for 4 years

* Husband to 1 Beautiful world changer and global advocate for better health outcomes for All.

*U.N. Advocate for Clean cook stoves.

*Blessed with 4 (normal) children

*His first daughter is married
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by surevik(f): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
*His second son is the youngest football manager in the world �

*His Son again released a jersy with NIKE and got featured on CNN

*His twin daughters are both studying medicine.

Yet some people who are in their late 40s with nothing to show for their lives apart from having their children on nothing to show for their lives apart from having their children on N-power & them collecting Tradermoni are coming online to mock him.

LONG LIVE OLOYE
@bukolasaraki
@toyinsaraki
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by mechanics(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmmmm, it seems politics is in his blood, he can't just do without politics.
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Andre001: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/next-senatell-probe-saraki-apc-senators.html

witch hunting can not bring about good governance, you still want waste another 4 years blaming past administration or humilating opposition party? pls, we demand more reasonable things in movin this country forward.
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by rickyrex(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
just imagine the set up idots we elected as senators. so what they have for nigerias as their major agenda is to probe saraki. what a pitiable nation
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Sorry i didnt quickly notice that your comment was on a different thread

BUKOLA Saraki and his Dad OLUSOLA are Yoruba.

They just claim Yoruba/Fulani thinking Northerners would accept them.

Northerners know they are impostors so they treat them like outsiders they are

Thanks a lot for clearing this.
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Countersam(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/next-senatell-probe-saraki-apc-senators.html

A pictural description of what FG /APC plan to do with Bukola Saraki. He will go down in Nigeria's history as a proper illustration of the now popular phrase 'O TO GE'
kiss grin grin

Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Fixedgame4291: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
[vwe62979@jaqis.com
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Fixedgame4291: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Romneygk: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mad people
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Dollabiz: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
same senate
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by awuf2008: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Has any any Senate president ever been probed by Mass before? No, so it is bull shit that will never come to pass.
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by vertueptime: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Read what i wrote VERY SLOWLY.

Maybe then you will understand.

U wer der wen i read it fast na
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by DemolaUnbias(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pride is different from arrogance
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 04, 2019
They'll probe and he'll still get away. #justLikeFayose
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by heronb: 3:30am On Nov 29, 2021
According to a report by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation on the 24th local time, according to the new crown vaccine distribution and vaccination plan for various states and territories announced by the Australian Federal Government, the planned demand for AstraZeneca vaccine will drop significantly after October, which means the federal government The use of British AstraZeneca vaccines will be phased out, with Pfizer and Modena vaccines being the main ones.
Re: Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators by orisa37: 7:50am On Nov 29, 2021
AND LAWAN SHOULD BE PROBED TOO BY THE SAME SENATE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Reconstruction Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Express Today / Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara / Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.