Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos (62212 Views)

Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
more death fall on them grin
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Afospecialk: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
I
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
But who killed these soldiers
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Yankee101: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Shibaraba:

Thunder don finally use brt reach this place
Someone should please alert the international community of this development.
For in Nigeria especially now,the army never forgives
One soldier die una own don done be that
But Two soldiers?
Just go buy land,buy casket,rent canopy and DJ wey go play for the burial,lie down for the casket cross leg dey wait for them.
For they will come to unleash mayhem .

But can't face boko haram abi

Their power na on helpless citizens
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
bem bem bem bem, mass massacre loading in Akuku toru, i better run out of portharcourt for my dear life because sometimes, these soldiers dey smoke Atiku weed

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
those gunmen stupid, them for make am 29 grin
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
tgis news sweet me die cheesy
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
revenge no 3 loading... #if u know u know
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by vioment: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
We are just ingrained to suffering in Nigeria, and others that are tasked and/or lucky, are happy and enjoy watching others suffer.

Just look at how everybody panic and the city shut down, and some how we expect people to come and invest in a place like this. If it's not hoodlums, its something like this.
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by SeanPablo(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
lathrowinger:

Is your father a mad man, am sure he is, they kill soldier. Let's say na your father or your brother be the soldier wey dem kill. How will you react.
But some Generation they mad. I mean your Generation bloz. Your mama join am.
Bastard fellow. They should Jez sit and watch. INDIALA

this is so wrong....he only shared his thought �

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Shugargal(f): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
talktrue1:
Election war. Why allow soldiers do the work of police.
These days, you see soldiers controlling traffic and frsc will be there watching
bro is all about the kwaruption dey say dem de fight. let them ransacke that town, I served in Rivers and it was like a hell. mess those their town heads up. they will know that one soldier =20 civilians we still talking of the Caption they killed on the election day and now this again ...All Just for their political interest .nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by elonize(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
lathrowinger:

Is your father a mad man, am sure he is, they kill soldier. Let's say na your father or your brother be the soldier wey dem kill. How will you react.
u r going too far with dis,y u involved his parents in dis

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by batstan(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
Not good!
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by islandmoon: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
it is better you investigate and arrest those behind it using informants, Nigeria Army will only cause crisis in Nigeria if you use force because you can not handle those boys, even police in that area doesn't patrol in police vehicles there, they have foreign machineries backing them, that community leveled Okuru community in year 2000 and turn it to rubbles , some of those boys were militants using underage kids to transport arms in the water , after using those boys to trans-load arms bought from foreign ships coming to that area in the water , they dumped them into deep water, but one of the boys survived with the help of a speed boat operator that year, it was all over the news in PH, it was terrible because the fight was going on for over a week and extended to Okwujagu and Okuru , they are well armed militants using brandy, even their vigilate boys carries AK in the night defending their community against rival groups, they have asked my boss to lie down before , a big man oo, they asked him to knee down and close his eyes and raise up his hand, he quickly obeyed, the government should use inteligent and not force, use DSS!
Army will only stop these people from voting or this is an attempt by APC to make sure people in that place do not vote, the world is watching anyway!!
Army can not handle those boys, except if they want to kill plenty innocent people there and that will attract international attention.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Kentocancan: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
And one soldiers death is greater than 11 civilians death? ? Naija is a big Joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by lekonso: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Killing of our military men should b highly condemned by any sane Nigerian ...

But they have the right to kill innocent Nigerians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by otokx(m): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Anybody especially male below 70 years of age should just depart that place within 12 hours or be ready for whatever happens, will call my grandma after church to check how she is doing.

5 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Even as I dey Rivers state, one leg dey IMO, if i hear any fiim I go fiam to my state. This boys no wan get sense

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by humblespirit: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
op, u are mad, u became op and FTC, what do u gain by making me the second runner up.
Well I am from Abonnema Black-dukes compound, I don't run comot for d town tay tay, this same thing happened 2006 when they burnt down police van and the entire town run.
Those abonnema boys won't stop making the place hell for us.
There is nothing International body can do, once u kill a uniform man u r enemy of the state.
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by otokx(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
humblespirit:

There is nothing International body can do, once u kill a uniform man u r enemy of the state.

Same thing that happened on election day that forced the soldiers to descend on that town that has only 1 road in front and big sea at the back.
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by jechona(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
everybody condeming the boys and soldiers left, right and center. Have anybody sat back to ask why the soldiers were killed? Soldiers go arround killing men, women and children for reasons best known to them and nobody caughs, the boys carry out a reprisal and it becomes the biggest offence committed. It will be better if we try to consider the root of issues before addressing them. Today, it is for abonnema, tomorrow may be your turn, nobody knows.

4 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by otokx(m): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
jechona:
everybody condeming the boys and soldiers left, right and center. Have anybody sat back to ask why the soldiers were killed? Soldiers go arround killing men, women and children for reasons best known to them and nobody caughs, the boys carry out a reprisal and it becomes the biggest offence committed. It will be better if we try to consider the root of issues before addressing them. Today, it is for abonnema, tomorrow may be your turn, nobody knows.

There are so many communities in Rivers State but some particular ones always like to attack Police and Military.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by slawali: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Because some Nigerians are animals .
talktrue1:
Election war. Why allow soldiers do the work of police.
These days, you see soldiers controlling traffic and frsc will be there watching
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Cue4rm: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Shibaraba:

Thunder don finally use brt reach this place
Someone should please alert the international community of this development.
For in Nigeria especially now,the army never forgives
One soldier die una own don done be that
But Two soldiers?
Just go buy land,buy casket,rent canopy and DJ wey go play for the burial,lie down for the casket cross leg dey wait for them.
For they will come to unleash mayhem .

On unarmed civilians grin cheesy grin
But when bokoboys calls they run away
Nigeria army is just boys scout
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
jechona:

The soldiers were said to have been killed by gunmen who then went away with their rifles.

I don't believe this is a reprisal by the boys from the affected area. No one will want to kill a soldier in his own community.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by albaniy1: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
KILL 3 ARMIES ?? THIS PEOPLE SEFF ......

THE ARMIES SHOULD GO THERE, SUROUND D COMMUNITY, FISH OUT THOSE THAT PERPITRATE THE ACT AND TAKE THEM TO COURT OF LAW LAW ABIDING CITIZENS MUST NOT BE HARMED I REPEAT LAW ABIDING CITIZENS MUST NOT BE HARMED

A WHOLE COMMUNITY CANNOT BE OF ALL BAD

2 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
lathrowinger:

Ure Lucky I Am Not Thunder, I Would Have Struck You To Pieces Idiot. Do U Kw How Many Of My Rivers Brothers And Sisters Those Bastards That Suppose To Fight Boko Terrorist Killed All Cus Of One Bastard Buhari? Ure A FOOL 4ver. Are They Suppose To Leave Their Barracks To Conduct Election? Myopic Idiot.
Spits On You

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
lathrowinger:

And this one say somebody is mad.... grin
[img]https://media./images/f6b0ffea079fbc25d224766f65cfe757/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Section7: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
donstan18:

War indeed.

What effort have they made to stop the real terrorists,Boko Haram?

They will do no shiiit there, rather than harassing the innocent ones.

U well so?
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by jechona(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

The soldiers were said to have been killed by gunmen who then went away with their rifles.

I don't believe this is a reprisal by the boys from the affected area. No one will want to kill a soldier in his own community.

Brother it might interest you to know that this problem started on the day of the presidential electon. Please find out exactly what happened in Abonnema that day and the following days till date and you will know that there is nothing like "unknown gunmen".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge / Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.