Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos (62220 Views)

Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by filleSouriante(f): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
op, u are mad, u became op and FTC, what do u gain by making me the second runner up.
Well I am from Abonnema Black-dukes compound, I don't run comot for d town tay tay, this same thing happened 2006 when they burnt down police van and the entire town run.
Those abonnema boys won't stop making the place hell for us.

grin grin cheesy what do you want to gain by being FTC? grin
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
and this is what they called free and fair credible election... these white folks are the bigger Devils in our mist we are not seeing
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by cr7lomo: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
lathrowinger:

Is your father a mad man, am sure he is, they kill soldier. Let's say na your father or your brother be the soldier wey dem kill. How will you react.
But some Generation they mad. I mean your Generation bloz. Your mama join am.
Bastard fellow. They should Jez sit and watch. INDIALA

U and ur father are ur entire family must b mad ... literally mad for u to have typed that rubbish...si the 35 people that the army killed were what??...u are naturally foolish

2 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by jechona(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
otokx:

There are so many communities in Rivers State but some particular ones always like to attack Police and Military.

Yes you are very correct but, can you please tell me why when a grasscutter digs its hole you see the sand from the hole outside but, when a rabit digs its hole you can't find the sand outside?

My brother, not everybody in Nigeria is a caward.
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by chris31(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Herdsmen:
Nigerian soldiers are chicken..only strong when dealing with civilians..

Now the don meet their militant match..

Things wey eye don see .. I nor dey pity dia dead..

Men go still dey knack Dem pra pra.. till dey get sense to respect..

Na to go the bully civilians careless...with great mockery and distain like say Dem be gods..

Mumu soldiers..

Knack them till dey acquire sense...

Elrufia for 2023 Jare
With APC or PDP abeg?
But i think that the South South & South East will massively support him
Nigerians self
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by ultimatekint(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fake country called Naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by ultimatekint(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fake country called Naija
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by brightalo17: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Shibaraba:

Thunder don finally use brt reach this place
Someone should please alert the international community of this development.
For in Nigeria especially now,the army never forgives
One soldier die una own don done be that
But Two soldiers?
Just go buy land,buy casket,rent canopy and DJ wey go play for the burial,lie down for the casket cross leg dey wait for them.
For they will come to unleash mayhem .

You are talking about Obj regime.
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by unikprince(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=lathrowinger post=76303428]

Is your father a mad man, am sure he is, they kill soldier. Let's say na your father or your brother be the soldier wey dem kill. How will you react.
But some Generation they mad. I mean your Generation bloz. Your mama join am.
Bastard fellow. They should Jez sit and watch. INDIALA[/qu
Are these truly coming from a female?
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by buchai: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
to me soldiers have no right to interfere in Nigeria election unless there is war going on in a particular state just like Borno state where boko haram is building up war momentum everyday. again killing of soldiers in abonnema is unacceptable they should fishout the killers.
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by highbee02: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Wailers won't see this now

Operation ODI loading..... I beg the military to tamper justice with mercy
temper
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Legolast: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Emmanuel226:
thats good, since these so called soldiers ar useless to Nigeria, the only thing they know is to be killing innocent citizens,but when boko haram come dem go, go house go fry stew.
#spits
#useless idiots
#nonentities

Will you say this if any of your relatives was among the killed soldiers?
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
no be borno soldier dey die everyday
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Legolast:

Will you say this if any of your relatives is among?
no, sorry if i offended you, but the Nigerian military are very heartless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by ibietela2(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
They can't run to Buguma because that one own go happen on Saturday so their best bet is PH

2 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Chasaq237: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
That sugarcane called buhari wouldn't step in until our youths will be used as biology practical by this buratai soldiers cum Fulani herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by NatureDavid(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Shibaraba:

But Two soldiers?
Just go buy land,buy casket,rent canopy and DJ wey go play for the burial,lie down for the casket cross leg dey wait for them.
, I hope they do same to boko haram in borno and yobe
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Legolast: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Emmanuel226:

no, sorry if i offended you, but the Nigerian military are very heartless

Agreed, but nobody will be happy about hearing the killing of their fellow mates.

If not that God is the greatest some humans would have taken fight to God for killing their relatives.

To me, soldiers are the best person I have ever met. In fact, I have them as friends both in school and off campus in Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto. They are very nice but don't be rude and follow instructions. I do enter Giginya Barrack in Sokoto state as if it is my family house. Note I am a Yoruba guy o, no be aboki.

Let me share a scenario with you. I was travelling to Akure from Òndó State, we got the Ondo-Osun soldier check point, we were waiting for the soldiers to pass us to move. So, one soldier came and started asking our driver questions about our movement. There was a lady in the bus that she offended are village people in before travelling and they did not forgive her, this lady told the driver that "ẹ fún àwọn wèrè yìí lọ́wọ́ kàn baale jẹ́kí a lọ" [give this mad people money so that they can let us go].

Unfortunately, she was heard by the soldier... The soldier said come down my friend, am I werey? We were told to pull over, she came down and they instructed her to come down. They said, today we will know if we are the werey or you're the werey. She was instructed to strip herself naked and remain ordinary pant and bra, and then start waving and smiling to motors that are passing-by.

One lawyer witnessed this in his car, he came down and started quoting constitution. They yab this man unlimited thunderous slaps within 30 seconds. The man quickly zoomed off.

So, sometimes people provoke military men and come online to shout.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by xpool(m): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Shibaraba:

But Two soldiers?
Just read what you posted.
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
The military is constituting so much nuisance in the delta..
The evil govt should demilitarise the delta..

I so much blame Gej for allowing them remain in that zone. All they do is harrassing everybody
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Legolast:

Agreed, but nobody will be happy about hearing the killing of their fellow mates.

If not that God is the greatest some humans would have taken fight to God for killing their relatives.

To me, soldiers are the best person I have ever met. In fact, I have them as friends both in school and off campus in Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto. They are very nice but don't be rude and follow instructions. I do enter Giginya Barrack in Sokoto state as if it is my family house. Note I am a Yoruba guy o, no be aboki.

Let me share a scenario with you...
nice to meet you, true talk sha...
but sometimes dey just kill for the fun of it

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Legolast: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Emmanuel226:

nice to meet you, true talk sha...
but sometimes dey just kill for the fun of it

Let me share a scenario with you. I was travelling to Akure from Òndó State, we got the Ondo-Osun soldier check point, we were waiting for the soldiers to pass us to move. So, one soldier came and started asking our driver questions about our movement. There was a lady in the bus that she offended are village people in before travelling and they did not forgive her, this lady told the driver that "ẹ fún àwọn wèrè yìí lọ́wọ́ kàn baale jẹ́kí a lọ" [give this mad people money so that they can let us go].

Unfortunately, she was heard by the soldier... The soldier said come down my friend, am I werey? We were told to pull over, she came down and they instructed her to come down. They said, today we will know if we are the werey or you're the werey. She was instructed to strip herself Unclad and remain ordinary pant and bra, and then start waving and smiling to motors that are passing-by.

One lawyer witnessed this in his car, he came down and started quoting constitution. They yab this man unlimited thunderous slaps within 30 seconds. The man quickly zoomed off.

So, sometimes people provoke military men and come online to shout.
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by BiafraIsFree: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Shibaraba:

But Two soldiers?

See cowards everywhere. Let Nigeria military do anyhow in Biafraland they will see anyhow.

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=Legolast post=76309726]

Unfortunately, she was heard by the soldier... The soldier said come down my friend, am I werey? We were told to pull over, she came down and they instructed her to come down. They said, today we will know if we are the werey or you're the werey. She was instructed to strip herself Unclad and remain ordinary pant and bra, and then start waving and smiling to motors
shocked but did she unclad herself?
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by ridzzy: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Herdsmen:
Nigerian soldiers are chicken..only strong when dealing with civilians..

Now the don meet their militant match..

Things wey eye don see .. I nor dey pity dia dead..

Men go still dey knack Dem pra pra.. till dey get sense to respect..

Na to go the bully civilians careless...with great mockery and distain like say Dem be gods..

Mumu soldiers..

Knack them till dey acquire sense...

Elrufia for 2023 Jare
well I no too blame their bullying, my brother if you go for their training, all they do there is train humanity out of their body because I've bn there before but I had to quit
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Legolast: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=Emmanuel226 post=76309885][/quote]

They born her father? She did o
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Legolast: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=Emmanuel226 post=76309885][/quote]

They born her father When she no wan suffer.
Yes she did
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
jechona:

Brother it might interest you to know that this problem started on the day of the presidential electon. Please find out exactly what happened in Abonnema that day and the following days till date and you will know that there is nothing like "unknown gunmen".

If they are boys from the community, then they are very stupid. They are jeopardizing the lives of many people in that community.
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Legolast:

They born her father? She did o
chai see shame!! so she come later follow una na
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by newdawn2017(f): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Killing of our military men should b highly condemned by any sane Nigerian ...
But killing of innocent, unarmed & harmless civilian by blood thirsty & trigger happy military men should be commended & encouraged? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge / Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.