Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in (35775 Views)

EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by rickyrex(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Auladimeji2:

An Igbo boy calling someone drug baron, whereas his tribe men are kills yearly because of drug in all the Asia country angry angry angry
if you need a visa come get one
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by saintade01(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pekele007:

So the income from these businesses filled the 3 bullion vans?

Ekiti suffersticated prince. grin

Lagos is no man's land, Deal with it! grin

Alpha Beta income alone will fill the 3 vans, go find out.
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by LukeSavage: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Auladimeji2:

An Igbo boy calling someone drug baron, whereas his tribe men are kills yearly because of drug in all the Asia country angry angry angry

And he had to make it a tribal dispute. Later on some of u will say igbos are tribal bigot. Afonjas eeehhh una matter tire me.
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by shegra58: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Reno Omocriminal you're mad Tinubu have a lot of business Oriental hotel is one of his numerous hotel abi hotel no be business again and can you also tell you a business of you yourself also tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by shegra58: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pekele007:

So the income from these businesses filled the 3 bullion vans?

Ekiti suffersticated prince. grin

Lagos is no man's land, Deal with it! grin
Who no like better thing bastard igbo boy you should talk say Anambra and Onitsha is a no man land when Yorubas was busy building Lagos Ojukwu brought war to una backyard till today igbo land still dey scater like where fowl eat because of the outcome of the war e be like say Dem take Lagos swear for una igbo during the Biafra war ojukwu target was lagos as well before Nigerian soldier take them do target practice for Ore grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by Valike2008: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
What is your point Almajiri
Dannyset:
Yea! Reno Omokriminal I can see that your doctored brain has really been looted. grin

Any Amaechi audio for your gullibles? Mumu PDP errand boy. Your salary go stop now
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by TosinEzeh: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
This guy should just leave Nigeria, please, for the good of the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBItAt2HHM
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by Ysbets: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by OBAGADAFFI: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
seunmsg:
I guess omokri is not aware of TVC, Thenation, Oriental hotel, Alpha Beta consults etc.

So you finally agreed alpha belong to Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by dukeprince50: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
ogbonti:

Yes, you who will be on Npower welfare, working at APC war room fighting the opposition on Naira land and other social media, putting your life on hold for Buhari and Tinubu, while your peers are making millions.... agbaya!

Meanwhile, while Buhari was your age mate, he was already military governor of North eastern state which is the current: Yobe, Borno, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi and Gombe States!
I am a student, at the same time an entrepreneur, I take care of myself and train my younger sister in school, I do not receive Npower money, i pay my accomodation, have a fishfarm and a poultry farm, not bad for my age. At ur age, what have u achieved?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by Galaxydon1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
seunmsg:
I guess omokri is not aware of TVC, Thenation, Oriental hotel, Alpha Beta consults etc.
only Intel Worths 100 times of it. atiku is far richer than tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by laurel03(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
franchasng:
how did the money used to build these fraudulent business ventures came about

Alpha Beta is just the only company Tinubu created after he left office as Governor and through Alpha Beta Consult, Tinubu milks Lagos dry through tax and other levies.

Tinubu takes Lagos lands as he deems fit and turn them to his personal estate. Before any land in Lagos gets Governor's consent land title or gazette, Tinubu must permit it and the governor of Lagos must ask Tinubu if he has taken his own share, if he says no, that entire community land will never get a Governor's consent or government gazette to enable people buy the lands in peace and start proper development.

The only thing Tinubu use to brag about how he rescued Lagos is that he single handedly fought Obasanjo from 1999 - 2007 from making Lagos a PDP state, is that a big achievement to warrant Tinubu turning Lagos to his family business Shame on Lagosians!!! Shame on enlightened and educated Yoruba elites who cannot stand up against tyranny in their land. Awolowo never acted this greedy!

Tinubu is slowing down Lagos development but some gullible Yorubas don't know yet, only time will tell
do you know that Atiku and Tinubu are business associate?? Atiku largest investment is Intel and he sold some percentage to tinubu...
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by Num07033711115(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
All this maybe jst to divert atiku attension 4rm court. Polities dirtiest game
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by olawaz1: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
I think tinubu has some known businesses
1. Tvc
2. Hi tech construction
3. Horiental hotel
4. Real estate business
Let me stop for now. Jagaban has business and he is a philanthropist to his people anyway
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by Okeyc230: 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ti nu bu....... Is Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by pfadom: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
It is evident that Reno has no job. He lives on and hopes for miracle that would return PDP to power.

Shameless thing!
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by Insectkiller: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Reno Omokri has dementia.. You don't expect him to remember any of the listed companies..
Moreso, hatred has blindfolded him.

Click like for Next Level..

shocked shocked shocked
seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
BabaO2:

He has absolutely nothing to proof in court. He was actually the one that rigged and still lost, all his gragra is pride and just to cover up his shame

If he has nothing to prove, why the begging and now intimation?

People don't go to court to prove anything most of the time but to satisfy their conscience. He should be allowed to do that. That is the sole purpose of the judiciary.
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by BabaO2: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

If he has nothing to prove, why the begging and now intimation?

People don't go to court to prove anything most of the time but to satisfy their conscience. He should be allowed to do that. That is the sole purpose of the judiciary.
How is he been intimidated? You can't be intimidated not to go to court, he should go to court without making noise. Atiku/PDP are only using court thing to hide their shame. If possible, the court will jail him instead, for the atrocities he committed during the election
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by yommen: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Auladimeji2:

But the level of hatred in them towards Yoruba beats my imagination.
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by osamz007: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
A whole Lagos landlord grin
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by ogbonti: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
I am a student, at the same time an entrepreneur, I take care of myself and train my younger sister in school, I do not receive Npower money, i pay my accomodation, have a fishfarm and a poultry farm, not bad for my age. At ur age, what have u achieved?

I am glad you are doing fine, I don't want to depress you with my success story. Instead I will encourage you, you are blessed. Take care!
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by Rotimi47: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
seunmsg:
Conoil.
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by seunmsg(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Rotimi47:
Conoil.

Mike Adenuga is the owner of conoil. You probably want to mention Wale Tinubu’s Oando.
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by Rotimi47: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
seunmsg:

Mike Adenuga is the owner of conoil. You probably want to mention Wale Tinubu’s Oando.
Yes, Sorry it's OANDO not Conoil but try factor Oando owner out as Wale Tinubu is his cousin.

Apart from the above; he also have shares in intels.
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by Poanan: 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
seunmsg:

Has Tinubu come out openly to own these businesses?
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by AllenSpencer: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
amaniro:
Tinubu has a business now...... A full time slave master and a drug baron. Do you think it's easy?
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
BabaO2:

How is he been intimidated? You can't be intimidated not to go to court, he should go to court without making noise. Atiku/PDP are only using court thing to hide their shame. If possible, the court will jail him instead, for the atrocities he committed during the election

How many times did you hear Atiku saying he is going to court?

What we have heard is people trying to be relevant by asking him to call Buhari. Telling him to concede, telling him not to go to court, giving him a thousand and one reason why he will still fail in court.

In all these, the man has kept his cool. Anywhere you hear Atiku will go to court is either mischief makes, APC or PDP.

If Atiku has given such hint, it's not more than twice.
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by sunnymaja(m): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tinubu owns tvc, oriental hotel, nation newspaper, alphabeta, collect leki toll fare he built from loan. It is a concession for 20years. Income from alphabeta and lekki in months is enough to mobilise. He own adaba radio in ondo state. He gas chain of investment in Nigeria. He was a financial controller in Mobil before he joined politics
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 04, 2019
I am feeling hungry but the car has been honing since I got here and the rain is about to fall.
Re: Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 04, 2019
citizenY:

Please , who knows the business of Omokri?

Butt kissing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands / Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.