Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) (35748 Views)

Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Ecstasy154(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2019
Members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN ), better known as Shiites, set ablaze the national flags of the US and Israel during a massive protest in Abuja on Friday.

The protesters, who converged on Wuse market junction, described the US and Israel as enemies and oppressors of the people of Palestine.

Abdullahi Musa, secretary of the academic forum of the movement, said the flags were burnt to show anger against the countries over their “oppressive tendency” against Palestine.

The flags were displayed to the crowd with the caricature of President Donald Trump before some members of the group sprayed fuel on them.

The incident led to traffic logjam in the area. Also, three coffins wrapped with Palestinian flags were on display which signified the three children of Ibraheem El-Zakyzaky, leader of the group, who were killed by the security operatives during a protest in Zaria in 2015.

The movement said the protest was organised to drive home the demand for President Muhammadu Buhari to release Ibraheem El-Zakyzaky, leader of the group, to enable him seek medical attention.

The group vowed to continue with the protest irrespective of the “intimidation” by the security agents.

The security operatives had on Friday morning mounted several roadblocks along Maraba-Abuja express way subjecting people to security checks.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-shiites-set-us-flag-on-fire-in-abuja/

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Nukilia: 5:51pm On May 31, 2019
The problem with some folks in Africa is what I don't understand.
You dey burn Americas flag but you are happy when given visa to America
grin grin grin

Why not burn Saudi Arabia's flag? Saudi Arabia should rather defend the Palestinian cause but they are not doing so.

#WhatAPeople! undecided

224 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by IkalaiyeLOTO: 5:52pm On May 31, 2019
grin
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Hector09(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2019
Sorry to my muslim brothers bt it seems that anyone that follow this religion is insane and stupid, whats the business with nigeria and palestine, they should to palestine instead of fooling theirselves here

218 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by tartar9(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2019
Hector09:
Sorry to my muslim brothers bt it seems that anyone that follow this religion is insane and stupid, whats the business with nigeria and palestine, they should to palestine instead of fooling theirselves here
Wen nigerian xtians especially nyanmiri's wan die on top Israel matter

50 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by baliyubla: 6:12pm On May 31, 2019
Has to be Islamabad. Always fighting and killing over what they know nothing about. grin

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by helinues: 6:14pm On May 31, 2019
Is their leader in Guatemala prison?

Kolo people

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by ki02020(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2019
Op the report should include burning of the Cross

6 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by donbachi(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2019
Dis shiits are getting out of hands.

7 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Guestlander: 6:20pm On May 31, 2019
Africans and things that doesn't concern them.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by johnkay1(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2019
Opium of the masses

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 31, 2019
Hector09:
eyaah sorry but don't you think you are more stupid for getting involved in what's none of your business

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 31, 2019
Make I no talk
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Preshy561(f): 6:31pm On May 31, 2019
Bunch of terrorists. Blood suckers.
Evil people.
Spits.
The next thing is to target Igbo businesses and start burning them, bunch of savages.
God, why am I in this evil country with these vampires?? cry

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by aremuforlife(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2019
I am totally against the oppression of Palestinians by Isreal government
But the same Shiites has never in a day condemn the killing and racists practice by most of the Arab nations against the minorities and foreigners in their country

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Preshy561(f): 6:34pm On May 31, 2019
aremuforlife:
I am totally against the oppression of Palestinians by Isreal government
But the same Shiites has never in a day condemn the killing and racists practice by most of the Arab nations against the minorities and foreigners in their country
Biko, what kind of oppression are you talking about? These people will look for trouble and then, turn back to cry foul.

30 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by aremuforlife(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Preshy561 post=78900790]
Biko, what kind of oppression are you talking about? These people will look for trouble and then, turn back to cry foul.
Just try to be honest with yourself, before 1948 who was the inhabitants of the present Isreal.
It was after the second world war that Isreal name was included in the world map

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 6:42pm On May 31, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Wetin do Nigerian flag?

12 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Onyekachi419(f): 6:43pm On May 31, 2019
Bunch of illiterate

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 6:43pm On May 31, 2019
Hector09:

Manners maket a Man...

Using the action of few to call billions of muslim stupid and insane shows how poorly you were trained... and i wonder what morals you hold as a man

Jesus would be ashamed of most of you people's utterances and intolerance, as what some of you practice as black people isnt christianity

Read Roman 14;1-4

Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. 2 One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. 3 The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them. 4 Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 31, 2019
aremuforlife:

Just try to be honest with yourself, before 1948 who was the inhabitants of the present Isreal.
It was after the second world war that Isreal name was included in the world map

There is no evidence in history that where Israel currently inhabits were formerly owned by the Arabs.

NO SINGLE EVIDENCE.

Let that sink in.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by mimilogistics: 6:44pm On May 31, 2019
....and the whole world will think the whole Nigerians support this and foreign media will carry the news like this: Nigerian protesters burn US/Israel flag in protest of US-Israel oppression of Palestine cry

22 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by MrAnele(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2019
Wetin concern US

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by lagosinnovator: 6:44pm On May 31, 2019
These ones are turning into something else. this is how they start. from burning flags to creating crisis. please Government should watch them clearly before some idiot hijack them for evil purpose. let police and other intelligence start gathering info from them.

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 31, 2019
Dem don start again o.... Buratai dey come o

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by YorubaWarrior: 6:45pm On May 31, 2019
We have two Extremists in this nation... Hausa & Okoro grin

Hausa - Cow brain

Okoro - Savage brain

9 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 31, 2019
ok
Hector09:
hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Phock2sweet: 6:45pm On May 31, 2019
sex position guy is above me III..... den want spoil us for this nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) by Destroyerofyeeb: 6:46pm On May 31, 2019
tartar9:

Wen nigerian xtians especially nyanmiri's wan die on top Israel matter

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / It’s Cheaper To Import Petrol Than Refine Locally — Kachikwu / APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.