Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Should I Do? My Lecturer Has Been Failing Me Cause Of My Girlfriend For 4 Y - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Should I Do? My Lecturer Has Been Failing Me Cause Of My Girlfriend For 4 Y (805 Views)

She Graduated In 2016 But Has Been Failing Two Particular Courses / What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? / “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? My Lecturer Has Been Failing Me Cause Of My Girlfriend For 4 Y by Debforreal: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2019
https://luckyenublog..com/2019/03/what-should-i-do-my-lecturer-has-been.html
Hello Everyone,
My name is Chibuzor, a student at one of top Nigerian’s University, currently studying Engineering, a course meant to be 5 years but has been turned to 7 yearscourse for me over my lecturer’s selfishness.
I had a little clash, I never knew about until now with my lecturer, when I was in 200 level, there was this girl I was dating, I never knew my lecturer has a thing for this girl too.
This lecturer has been failing me from 200 Level up till 500 Level before I found out he was failing me cause of the girl I was dating just recently.
The Girl in question has graduated and I am still in school battling with my Second extra year without hope of graduating anytime soon.
I personally met this man to talk him about it, but he said there is nothing he can do about it. But from the way he talks, it’s obvious he has a hidden reason for failing me.
I was able to speak with my Ex about the Issue, and she advised me to go and meet the lecturer and appease him like I’m appeasing the gods of my father land.
She later informed me that the man has been toasting her for ages, but she never accepted the man proposal, and the man is aware of our relationship, so the man felt I was the one blocking his own way to my Ex.
Now, I will have to go and beg my lecturer for something that is not an offense.. I don’t think that will be possible though, But I will like to have you guys suggestion regarding this my Life matter.
I will appreciate every bit of advised on the matter…
I will be in the comment section to read from you…
Thanks
So Guys �

What Advise Do You Have For This Our Troubled Brother?
Let’s hear from you…

Re: What Should I Do? My Lecturer Has Been Failing Me Cause Of My Girlfriend For 4 Y by eneojoedu(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2019
this one heavy..... let's wait for the elders to return from church .

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? My Lecturer Has Been Failing Me Cause Of My Girlfriend For 4 Y by Stanweezy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
The said girl don graduate and u are still in school battling carry over, they send you to school to study and not to toast girls
Re: What Should I Do? My Lecturer Has Been Failing Me Cause Of My Girlfriend For 4 Y by Miradamian: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Give him sand
Re: What Should I Do? My Lecturer Has Been Failing Me Cause Of My Girlfriend For 4 Y by Amakaronni(f): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
If this story is actually true, I'll advise that Chibuzor should go and see the lecturer when he ( the lecturer) is in private.
He should pretend to beg him again,but this time, he should use his phone to secretly record the conversation between the two of them.
Chibuzor should make sure he discusses explicitly with the man so that all the needed information that can incriminate the lecturer would be gotten.

Then ,if his university is as prestigious as he claimed, he should take the audio to the necessary authorities and wait for justice to be served.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? My Lecturer Has Been Failing Me Cause Of My Girlfriend For 4 Y by Flowerchildoct3(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Good advice
Re: What Should I Do? My Lecturer Has Been Failing Me Cause Of My Girlfriend For 4 Y by omobamatrix: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Is that why you refused to comb your hair?
Re: What Should I Do? My Lecturer Has Been Failing Me Cause Of My Girlfriend For 4 Y by CodeTemplar: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nonsense story. Tape him in secret with many details and prosecute him.

(1) (Reply)

KWASU Cut Off Mark (departmental) Cut Off Point 2019/20 / Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 – Apply / University Of Lagos (unilag), Institute Of Maritime Studies 2019 Admission Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.