Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

If You Hate Igbos, Yorubas Or Hausas Why Not Work Towards Your Own Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate Igbos, Yorubas Or Hausas Why Not Work Towards Your Own Country? (375 Views)

My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema / 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Hate Igbos, Yorubas Or Hausas Why Not Work Towards Your Own Country? by VaselineCrew: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2019
It's very simple, I don't know why we like to complicate things.

If you really want your own mostly homogenous country, then why not work towards it?

We could still have Oduduwa, Arewa and Biafra as 3 beautiful nations in the future.

So there is really no need for violence, just put pressure on reps and let's get a national conference going.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos, Yorubas Or Hausas Why Not Work Towards Your Own Country? by successmatters(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2019
They want to gobble on their cakes greedily while still holding it whole grin

Confused ppl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Igbos, Yorubas Or Hausas Why Not Work Towards Your Own Country? by RevenGeMission: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
hhmmmmmmm
Re: If You Hate Igbos, Yorubas Or Hausas Why Not Work Towards Your Own Country? by goodnessme1(f): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
If yorub.ass catch you,sorry will be your name.
Re: If You Hate Igbos, Yorubas Or Hausas Why Not Work Towards Your Own Country? by wirinet(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
VaselineCrew:
It's very simple, I don't know why we like to complicate things.

If you really want your own mostly homogenous country, then why not work towards

If you are talking of a mostly homogeneous country, then you should be talking of over 200 countries. In Delta state alone you should be talking of at least 4 countries.

We could still have Oduduwa, Arewa and Biafra as 3 beautiful nations in the future.

You think Arewa and Biafra can remain independent nations for long? Many of the hundreds of tribes in the north will start jostling for independence from the Fulanis once Arewa is created. Same thing with Biafra, the Aniomas, Ikwerres, the Ijaws, the calabaris, and others will be fighting to free themselves from igbo dominanation ( remember Adaka Boro )
Maybe the Yorubas can form a viable nation as they had been under one political unit under the oyo empire.

So there is really no need for violence, just put pressure on reps and let's get a national conference going.
That advice should go to IPOB. They should pass through state and national assembly, instead of threats, protests and sit at home.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Igbos, Yorubas Or Hausas Why Not Work Towards Your Own Country? by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
VaselineCrew:

This is exactly what the Biafrans should do. Let their Senators raise a motion for Biafra in the Senate

(1) (Reply)

Court Commences Hearing On Atiku’s Case Against Buhari / Voters Should Vote Out El- Rufai For Flying Muslim- Muslim Ticket – Rev Mallam / Osinbajo Is A Dependable Deputy, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.