Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Stop Sponsoring Violence And Killings, Pastor Ibiyeomie Tells Wike, Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Sponsoring Violence And Killings, Pastor Ibiyeomie Tells Wike, Amaechi (825 Views)

INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi / Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience / Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Sponsoring Violence And Killings, Pastor Ibiyeomie Tells Wike, Amaechi by Upritman(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2019
Pastor David Ibiyeomie, the founder of Salvation Ministries, a popular Pentecostal church in Portharcourt with national and international branches has warned former Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and his successor, Nyesom Wike to desist from sponsoring violence and deaths during elections in Rivers State.

The cleric stated this today during the 3rd service of his church televised globally and monitored by Suanu's Blog. This was in reaction to the violence and loss of lives recorded in Rivers State during the presidential and national assembly elections last Saturday. He lamented that while nobody died in states of the two major candidates, over 20 deaths were recorded in Rivers State.

He urged the main political gladiators in Rivers State (Wike and Amaechi) to stop using billions of naira to sponsor violence and killings in the state and instead channel such funds into awarding scholarships and other empowerment schemes for the people.

Pastor Ibiyeomie cautioned the followers to be wise as the children of both Amaechi and Wike are abroad and may not necessarily be the victims of any bloodshed they have sponsored.

He led the church into a prayer session for all sponsors of violence and bloodshed in Rivers State to die before the March 09 elections.

Suanu's Blog recalls that Rivers State has sustainably recorded series of deaths and violence during elections since 2014 with the state currently charged with fears of more likely violence and killings ahead of the next poll.

(c) https://www.suanusblog.com/2019/03/stop-sponsoring-violence-and-killings.html?m=1

Re: Stop Sponsoring Violence And Killings, Pastor Ibiyeomie Tells Wike, Amaechi by otokx(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2019
He should have prayed for the repentance of those sponsoring violence in the state instead of their death.
Re: Stop Sponsoring Violence And Killings, Pastor Ibiyeomie Tells Wike, Amaechi by vickylincon(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2019
Two fools. I wonder the youths that keep wasting their lives for them
Re: Stop Sponsoring Violence And Killings, Pastor Ibiyeomie Tells Wike, Amaechi by Jayslicky: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
They will listen to you when you stop collecting embezzled money as tithe from them but for now you can shut the f*ck up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Sponsoring Violence And Killings, Pastor Ibiyeomie Tells Wike, Amaechi by LuciferAdvocate(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
hmmm I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Stop Sponsoring Violence And Killings, Pastor Ibiyeomie Tells Wike, Amaechi by Moferere: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
They will listen to you when you stop collecting embezzled money as tithe from them but for now you can shut the f*ck up.

My only problem with you is that you reason with your anus

1 Like

Re: Stop Sponsoring Violence And Killings, Pastor Ibiyeomie Tells Wike, Amaechi by TIGRITIS: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
I don't know why security agencies can't bundle this Wike and dump him in prison despite all evidence of his killings
Re: Stop Sponsoring Violence And Killings, Pastor Ibiyeomie Tells Wike, Amaechi by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
tell them and i hope they hear you. ...am in rivers state and will not be pushed to carry arm for anyone of them....neither will i enter any Bush to fight any battle I neither cause or know about....let them be ready to stay here and fight what they started. ...
Re: Stop Sponsoring Violence And Killings, Pastor Ibiyeomie Tells Wike, Amaechi by benson1411: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
otokx:
He should have prayed for the repentance of those sponsoring violence in the state instead of their death.

U see fault in everything..NA ur way
Re: Stop Sponsoring Violence And Killings, Pastor Ibiyeomie Tells Wike, Amaechi by benson1411: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:
I don't know why security agencies can't bundle this Wike and dump him in prison despite all evidence of his killings
Suberu.....and amaechi should be left alone?...akindanidani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Sponsoring Violence And Killings, Pastor Ibiyeomie Tells Wike, Amaechi by dollytino4real(f): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
they will pay 4 their sins

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Police Grill Sen. Mao Ohuabunwa, Detain Security Aides / PDP Hails Court Judgment On Its Kano Governorship Candidate / Senate Presidency: APC Must Show Commitment To S/E Now Ahead Of 2023 – ENDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.