Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200617 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by NewAlfa: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
I have been IP banned for revealing the truth about the afflictions of Jesoul, so I will shut up this time around.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
truthislight:

Ok.

Ok.

Ok.

I cant really say why i feel so relaxed, is it because O. B. E. D. I. A. H. Is among them ?

Maybe i have been too hungry for a mod.

Any how, well done admin.

And congrats. Ye new mods. smiley
Truthislight....I see you

Did you visit the Quiz tread today?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ajibam: Good evening,chosen generation

I am adeyemi olayemi
Bigyemi
I thought I would be received with love by my fellow brethren in christ,but I wasn't,,calling me all sought of names...
Well...glory be to God...all things are for a certain
Purpose,which is to glorify God...
Thank you all...love you all.
NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US FROM CHRIST LOVE...NOT EVEN ABUSE

Sorry I came late...

You are welcome and you certainly owe no one any explanation.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ajibam:

I am not a "lurker" as you claim...I am just a brother in christ as you are......

God bless..
oh great, another brother in Christ, just what I need. welcome

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ajibam:

Am adeyemi olayemi....aka-bigyemi

Nice meeting you bro.
Shallom

Stop making matters worse...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
striktlymi:

Sorry I came late...

You are welcome and you certainly owe no one any explanation.

Thank you sir
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Reyginus: Okay. Congrats. Muskeeto, what do you think?
Any conspiracy theory?

...and if there is? How does it affect anyone
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
Congratulations to our newly appointed moderators - HumbledByGrace, Ajibam & Obdiah777.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ajibam:

Thank you sir

Okay.

You need to learn about a whole lot of things. I will advice that you hang on to obadiah and HBG to explain what you need to know about nairaland and the various characters we have in this section.

This section is kinda crazy and to be successful, you need to get up to speed...like fast.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Goshen360: Congratulations to our newly appointed moderators - HumbledByGrace, Ajibam & Obdiah777.

Thank you...
What a nice username
THE LAND OF GOSHEN
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
striktlymi:

Okay.

You need to learn about a whole lot of things. I will advice that you hang on to obadiah and HBG to explain what you need to know about nairaland and the various characters we have in this section.

This section is kinda crazy and to be successful, you need to get up to speed...like fast.
Alright...I understand
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ajibam:

Thank you...
What a nice username
THE LAND OF GOSHEN

It's more than a username, it's more than a land, it's a REVELATION. grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ajibam:
Alright...I understand

I hope you do understand.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Goshen360:

It's more than a username, it's more than a land, it's a REVELATION. grin
Sharrap!!!! Before I modify ur name tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
musKeeto:
Sharrap!!!! Before I modify ur name tongue

Na today? cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Reyginus: Please, who here knows this Abijam? undecided

Well, from the quiz thread. My first sight of and remembrace of him.

Too early to judge him unless you ...........
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ajibam:

I am not a "lurker" as you claim...I am just a brother in christ as you are......

God bless..

^

grin

lol.

Guy, you may have to slow down and understudy this section for some times befor you will be very sure of things.

Dont worry, you have other experience mod to watch your back here, it shall be well.

cool

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
musKeeto:

Omg.. Ur a noob...

Congrats though. Hope you settle in quickly...

Lb, brother in Christ.. Lol... Jesus just laughed his ass off in heaven..

Rotfl... MusKeeto, you de mad!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
truthislight:

^

grin

lol.

Guy, you may have to slow down and understudy this section for some times befor you will be very sure of things.

Dont worry, you have other experience mod to watch your back here, it shall be well.

cool
Amen
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ajibam:

Thank you...
What a nice username
THE LAND OF GOSHEN
he doesnt know Goshen 360 neither does he know logicboy. Hehehehehehe.

We are in for a bumby ride lipsrsealed

2 Christians and 1...,.

Edit:
Obadiah is not the Christian in case Abidjan is wondering. Didnt know where to classify him...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Y'all should stop scaring the guy tongue tongue grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mr Troll: he doesnt know Goshen 360 neither does he know logicboy. Hehehehehehe.

We are in for a bumby ride lipsrsealed

3 Christians and 1...,.

Didn't somebody say he's a regular something in this section? How doesn't he know anyone and nobody knows him?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ishilove: Y'all should stop scaring the guy tongue tongue grin

Lol!!!

I am sure if we want to scare him, we would leave him here alone with Alpha lipsrsealed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ajibam: Good evening,chosen generation

I am adeyemi olayemi
Bigyemi
I thought I would be received with love by my fellow brethren in christ,but I wasn't,,calling me all sought of names...
Well...glory be to God...all things are for a certain
Purpose,which is to glorify God...
Thank you all...love you all.
NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US FROM CHRIST LOVE...NOT EVEN ABUSE

yeah! Cool.

Do well to open a thread sometimes to express those ^ so as not to turn this thread to your, you know.....

It shall be well. However, If you keep doing it that ^ way on this thread it may not go well with all on the thread.

Keeping it general on this thread seems advisable here since it is made to accomodate all sorts of persons.

It shall be wel
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Didn't somebody say he's a regular something in this section? How doesn't he know anyone and nobody knows him?

Hehehehehe. The OATTs have decreed it and it must be so!

Eh, Striky doee he meet the preset criteria? If not, whatchu gon do?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. I for one smell rat.

lol. grin

it shall be well. cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by NewAlfa: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ishilove: Y'all should stop scaring the guy tongue tongue grin

I'm sure he didn't know what he was getting into.
Maybe he's Seun's cousin. Nepotism at its best.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
New Alfa:

If you are going to start with blasphemies, it's not going to end well.

grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by debosky(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Heathen beware, the esoteric prophet shall smite thee with his ban button. cheesy

The rule on all caps posting is hereby suspended. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ajibam:
I didn't know....sorry my oga
Nice meeting you bro

Lol. grin

that is why i had advised you to cool down and study the section first befor ............

At least not on this thread.

Be balance no sentiment, no bigotry, no injustice, no favouritism, over righteouness is not needed(is a sin also).

Just let fair play to rain.

Peace
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mr Troll:

Hehehehehe. The OATTs have decreed it and it must be so!

Eh, Striky doee he meet the preset criteria? If not, whatchu gon do?

On the contrary, seun gave us exactly what he promised. He said two 'born again Christians' that are regulars. We have HBG and Obadiah...He never promised not to throw in a third individual. So in my books, he has fulfilled his promise.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
striktlymi:

On the contrary, seun gave us exactly what he promised. He said two 'born again Christians' that are regulars. We have HBG and Obadiah...He never promised not to throw in a third individual. So in my books, he has fulfilled his promise.
did ajibam meet the preset criteria as posted by mukina, and as harped upon by you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.