Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198246 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2010
JeSoul:

Hmmm okay. I can't seem to find any trace of it, even in your posts. I will check with the other Mod. Sit tight.
Nope JeSoul i haven't seen it. It seems as if it vanished into thin air.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2010
If i talked now they will say toba don come again. Injustice&unfairness is what i detest,cos my conscience as a theist will never let me rest. Anythng anti islam always dissappears into the thin air. But the christians receives bashing from all sides by the deists,atheists,muslims, skeptics etc. yet we hardly find anyone to complain to save our fragile jesoul who tries to play a neutral role in satisfying all in an unbiased way. But mukina uses all to support Jarus,who im sure is responsible for the disappearance of anti islamic thread. Manmustwac shd recall during jesouls absence that ajoguegbe complained about the locking of a non violent thread by either of the two pple mentioned above. Thats y for 50 Yrs NIgeria has refused to fully develop, thks to biased&selfish few individuals.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2010
Please i need Admin to remove my profile picture, any help ? wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MyJoe: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2010
Akaraoku$:

shocked Now why would you want to do that?

Even the angels of God would stand
As they fly past Nairaland
To admire your skin bathed in warm milk!

Maid of feline grace
With georgeous feminine face
And cheeks full with youth and sweet berry strands.

smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2010
Thanks MMW.

dexmond:

I posted both on the religion section and the Islam section.
Dexmond, I apologize we're unable to figure out what happened to your topic. Do you mind posting the topic again in this section? Sorry ehn no vex. Cheers.

toba:

If i talked now they will say toba don come again. Injustice&unfairness is what i detest,cos my conscience as a theist will never let me rest. Anythng anti islam always dissappears into the thin air. But the christians receives bashing from all sides by the deists,atheists,muslims, skeptics etc. yet we hardly find anyone to complain to save our fragile jesoul who tries to play a neutral role in satisfying all in an unbiased way. But mukina uses all to support Jarus,who im sure is responsible for the disappearance of anti islamic thread. Manmustwac shd recall during jesouls absence that ajoguegbe complained about the locking of a non violent thread by either of the two pple mentioned above. Thats y for 50 Yrs NIgeria has refused to fully develop, thks to biased&selfish few individuals.
Toba my dear, as for the above^ . . . you try. Anyways, I hope you've been well?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2010
Akaraoku$:

MyJoe:

shocked Now why would you want to do that?

Even the angels of God would stand
As they fly past Nairaland
To admire your skin bathed in warm milk!

Maid of feline grace
With georgeous feminine face
And cheeks full with youth and sweet berry strands.

smiley
Lol, Akara, do you still want to take it off after MyJoe's poetic diversion? grin

Scroll to the top of the page, you should see a link there that says "Update Your Profile". You'll be able to delete or change your picture there. Cheers!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2010
toba:

If i talked now they will say toba don come again. Injustice&unfairness is what i detest,cos my conscience as a theist will never let me rest. Anythng anti islam always dissappears into the thin air. But the christians receives bashing from all sides by the deists,atheists,muslims, skeptics etc.  yet we hardly find anyone to complain to save our fragile jesoul who tries to play a neutral role in satisfying all in an unbiased way. But mukina uses all to support Jarus,who im sure is responsible for the disappearance of anti islamic thread. Manmustwac shd recall during jesouls absence that ajoguegbe complained about the locking of a non violent thread by either of the two pple mentioned above. Thats y for 50 Yrs NIgeria has refused to fully develop, thks to biased&selfish few individuals.

Why are you blaming Jarus/me when you have no proof that any thread was moved or deleted?

Dexmond
i do not know what thread you are on about, for i cannot find it, and i'm sure Jarus didnt delete or lock any such thread.
If this thread you created is still there, why would another be deleted https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-462280.0.html   or you just want to blame the mod?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2010
mukina2:

Why are you blaming Jarus/me when you have no proof that any thread was moved or deleted?
Madam, i think i ve spoken the truth. If its not u as u said, i believe but u cant speak for Jarus. If not why is it that its only the christians that complains most times?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2010
You have spoken the truth without any proof? Congratulations for speaking the truth then.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2010
Mukina, as you know too well, when minds are made up, they are made up, which is why I no even wan touch Toba's post. MMW and myself both know you would not hack and delete posts without good reason.

Toba, just let it go ehn. Dexmond can easily post his topic again without issue.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2010
mukina2:

You have spoken the truth without any proof? Congratulations for speaking the truth then.
Madam, i know u have spam bolt that eats up pples post,but i havent heard that theres another 'big human rat hand' that also eat up a whole thread together with a posts therein. Since u said theres no proof, then its a big rat on Nl that ate a full thread without left over. lol. Well u know u are my big madam&i must not argue with u,cos i like u wellu wellu. I will heed to the advice of my small madam. So oti tan patapata
JeSoul:

Mukina, as you know too well, when minds are made up, they are made up, which is why I no even wan touch Toba's post. MMW and myself both know you would not hack and delete posts without good reason.

Toba, just let it go ehn. Dexmond can easily post his topic again without issue.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2010
Lol @Big Madam and small Madam. Na true oh! So please no vex Mukina ehn, in her position, its not easy dealing with the very difficult and sometimes crazy members of NL.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2010
No mind mukina. She's always biased against my team tottenham hotspurs.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2010
manmustwac:

No mind mukina. She's always biased against my team tottenham hotspurs.
Hmm . . . are you sure you haven't been setting her up all this time posts have been vanishing? cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2010
Jesoul nor mind am oh.

I didnt ask his team to lose na grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2010
^^lol grin the truth is slowly coming out . . .
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2010
@big madam, U used to support Germany during the W/C so u must support my team. This season. I go tell Dayokanu for u
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2010
mukina2:

Jesoul nor mind am oh.

I didnt ask his team to lose na grin grin grin
Did i ask you to post my team in the homepage angry angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2010
^^ lol grin. Mukina, the guy dey vex you oh lol.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2010
pls muki jesouland manmustwac, i have a bro who was wrongly banned for posting a spam whereas he didnt. He opened a thread in the education about yabatech admission. Hes username is 'davodguy' pls do something. Thks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2010
toba:

pls muki jesouland manmustwac, i have a bro who was wrongly banned for posting a spam whereas he didnt. He opened a thread in the education about yabatech admission. Hes username is 'davodguy' pls do something. Thks
I shot a holla @Mukina. I'm sure she'll take care of it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2010
thks God bless u with triplets
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2010
JeSoul:

I shot a holla @Mukina. I'm sure she'll take care of it.
thks. She already sorted it out.
Point 2. Nopuqaeter is raining abuses on me sporadically on this thread 'islam begat terrorism' and 'bible defend mohammad'. Pls tell him im not too gentle, if he isnt civil, i will also not be
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by chakula: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2010
Dude if you are capable for jugding your case i will see no reason for presenting it before the moderators since that you have made mention you are not too gentle,however such a word was not expected to said it out from educated person like you as you have claimed ,anyway,

toba:

Pls tell him im not too gentle,
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by chakula: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2010
Below are the Toba's words and there is no single insult in which his post carries,
For your knowledge Moderators.

« #57 on: Today at 02:03:53 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nopuqaeter is a mumu&an islamic fundamentalists that defends all irrationality of the most cruel religion in the world which is islam. Founded by a notorious called mohammad[quote][/quote]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2010
Toba/Chakula, thanks for bringing to our attention.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2010
chakula:

Below are the Toba's words and there is no single insult in which his post carries,
For your knowledge Moderators.

« #57 on: Today at 02:03:53 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nopuqaeter is a mumu&an islamic fundamentalists that defends all irrationality of the most cruel religion in the world which is islam. Founded by a notorious called mohammad

chakula link=topic=505782.msg6815276#msg6815276 date=1285340214:

Dude if you are capable for jugding your case  i will see no reason for presenting it before the moderators since that you have made mention you are not too gentle,however such a word was not expected to said it out from educated person like you as you have claimed ,anyway,

U are biased and u haven't failed in exhibiting it here. The threads aren't locked go there and see how your muslim brothers are insulting my family and calling me all sorts of names for no reason
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by dexmond: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
@ Jesoul

I respect you on this forum as the only moderator on the religion board that is impartial. The rest of the moderators on this board call them whatever names are a bunch of incompetent folks with a high level of bias that borders on absurdity. Imagine, immediately I posted the article that I complained of which those who pretend to have attended some primary school also joined to ask me to re-post, I received this message "Sorry dexmond, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: Posting a message that seems like spam.
If this is a mistake, we're so sorry about this." Tell me, who does not know that these guys have received instructions from other religious forums that censor the discussion of religious freedom on how to manipulate the security settings of Nairaland to prevent people from posting a dissenting views about religion?

Any time we have people like these guys around things always go sour! look at the robust contribution by people who don't believe in faith, at least, their scientific contributions is something worthwhile. Immediately one starts to scrutinize this so called unchallengeable faith, these anti-knowledge forces will put their spanner. No wonder, the Northern part of Nigeria is groaning under the unpopular maxim-"questions fly in the face of  *****, obey!"
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^^Hope u didnt offend anyone. loool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by dexmond: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
No toba. It is one of those things that show that these guys are intolerant.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by dexmond: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2010
ok
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2010
^ Your post was tagged by the spam bot and you kept on posting it and the bot banned you

The thread you said was missing is visible to moderators only, because it was tagged by the spam bot.

Stop blaming people unnecessarily.

it has happened to lots of people, so you were not singled out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.