Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197273 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2013
Ajibam:
morning bro
please which page can I find the post

The first page. https://www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators#6666695
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2013
Out of curiosity tho, Muskeeto what's your dealio with constantly checking the OP? undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2013
uj_sizzle: HBG didn't modify it.

Wouldn't it be quicker if you told us who did?

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2013
uj_sizzle: Out of curiosity tho, Muskeeto what's your dealio with constantly checking the OP? undecided

I have large fingers and my device has a small screen. I keep hitting the topic link instead of the 'new' notification.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2013
Ajibam:
morning bro
please which page can I find the post

Moderator doesn't know the meaning of OP. Laughable.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2013
aManFromMars:

I have large fingers and my device has a small screen. I keep hitting the topic link instead of the 'new' notification.

They all say that. I guess she's now impressed.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MacDaddy01: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

I agree that it is no laughing matter but asking any of the mods to leave is a bit too extreme.

I will support any move to uncover the 'culprit' but I will not support any bid to have any of the mods removed.

Someone should make an official complaint with the objective of having the OP modified to something befitting.

A mod should not derail a complaints thread. Neither should the person impersonate another. The original op post was clear and effective on what the thread should be. Someone modified it to the nonsense we currently have there.

Also, HBG continually pisses people off.....not just atheists but fellow christians. She is also too emotional and takes serious actions hastily.

With great power comes great responsibility.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MacDaddy01: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You should know UJ Sizzle by now.

She is even questioning Muskeeto/Amanfrommars about why he checked the op.

Mtchew
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2013
MacDaddy01:

A mod should not derail a complaints thread. Neither should the person impersonate another. The original op post was clear and effective on what the thread should be. Someone modified it to the nonsense we currently have there.

Also, HBG continually pisses people off.....not just atheists but fellow christians. She is also too emotional and takes serious actions hastily.

With great power comes great responsibility.

I agree with the above but asking anyone to leave because of that shouldn't be the case. I believe with time all the mods will learn to keep it 'professional'. The personal thingy, hopefully will be gone before the year runs out.

Anyways, let's wait for Aji.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

I agree with the above but asking anyone to leave because of that shouldn't be the case. I believe with time all the mods will learn to keep it 'professional'. The personal thingy, hopefully will be gone before the year runs out.

Anyways, let's wait for Aji.

It's gonna be a long wait.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

It's gonna be a long wait.

I am not sure how long it takes to verify these things...it might be sooner than we expect.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

I am not sure how long it takes to verify these things...it might be sooner than we expect.

Not with ajibam. I guess he's still looking for the post. Remember that "soon" doesn't mean the same thing to ajibam as it does to the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Not with ajibam. I guess he's still looking for the post. Remember that "soon" doesn't mean the same thing to ajibam as it does to the rest of us.

Lol!!!

Aji the link again: https://www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators#6666695
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

Aji the link again: https://www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators#6666695
have been going through the log since... I haven't find the person which did it...am still on it
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2013
Ajibam:
have been going through the log since... I haven't find the person which did it...am still on it

Cool!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

Cool!
I can't find it....seun things
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2013
Ajibam:

Saying that seun did it?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I don't know who did, but i can't find anything on your mods' logs that suggest they did it *shrugs*
But don't be mistaken, if it were one of them i still wouldn't say it here.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Seun(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2013
One of the current moderators should please create a new complaint thread and lock this one since the OP is gone and AWOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2013
aManFromMars:

Okay
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

How do you know HBG modified it?
grow up muskeeto, jeez nxa!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grow up muskeeto, jeez nxa!

Need glasses??
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2013
Seun: One of the current moderators should please create a new complaint thread and lock this one since the OP is gone and AWOL.

That's a bit vague.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Seun(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2013
Ajibam:
what do you mean by Seun things?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2013
Oh God I expected thatgrin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Seun(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi: That's a bit vague.
I wasn't particularly interested in answering the whodunit question, but since you want to know, I'll just say that it should be obvious to the moderators that the person who modified it is not a current moderator, which is why the person' snake isn't in the logs.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

Saying that seun did it?
I mean i forwarded it to him
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2013
We are really sorry for the inconvenience....please forward your complaints here; https://www.nairaland.com/1447917/religion-complaints-thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.