Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198047 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2011
i o vogli a expresso fino a che punto, felice mia. Grazie Tutti!

Thank you [size=22pt]Hajiya Mukinatu[/size], [size=18pt] Hajiya Jesoul [/size] and[b] [size=14pt]Mallam Manmustwack [/size][/b] for releasing my [size=32pt]Rhino.3dm ID. [/size]  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2011
toba:

In fact i even wanted u guys to join me in celebrating a good news before this distraction came up.  I submitted a bid on behalf of my firm to carryout Valuation for NERC(Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission) on all PHCN properties throughout Nigeria( AFAM, Egbin (Thermal Power Station, Delta Power station, Jebba, Shiroro (Hydro Power Station,Sapele Gas Turbine Power Station etc) as president GEJ is about to sell PHCN to private investors. I received a mail From NERC that our firm with our consortium don hit am, but subject to negotiation of Fees. We quoted _______________ million of Naira. Trust naija they won get settlement from our fee.

Make una no worry, if we conclude i will pay my tithe to nairaland. lol   smiley smiley smiley cool cool cool cool cool

this is good news >>> congrats smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2011
Thks uyi,
@Rhino congrats ooo. lm happy 4u go and sin no more. accept Jesus as your lord and saviour.

@mukina2 only be say person no dey get 2, i would have applied. lol. U re just too fantastic. l'll keep other comments to the other side(hope u understand)

this Section is getting interesting
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2011
Bentornato cittadino Rhino! Kola ha fatto il lavorosmiley lol a "Hajiya"che è divertente. Vi auguro giorni felici postando avanti il mio amico
smiley

^sorry if my Italian is a little bit ghetto cheesy I'm still learning . . .
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2011
^ u used style to abuse me. do i look like somebody that can thief Nigeria's money. l have a better advocate. I'll report 'insult' to my madam
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2011
toba:

In fact i even wanted u guys to join me in celebrating a good news before this distraction came up.  I submitted a bid on behalf of my firm to carryout Valuation for NERC(Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission) on all PHCN properties throughout Nigeria( AFAM, Egbin (Thermal Power Station, Delta Power station, Jebba, Shiroro (Hydro Power Station,Sapele Gas Turbine Power Station etc) as president GEJ is about to sell PHCN to private investors. I received a mail From NERC that our firm with our consortium don hit am, but subject to negotiation of Fees. We quoted _______________ million of Naira. Trust naija they won get settlement from our fee.

Make una no worry, if we conclude i will pay my tithe to nairaland. lol   smiley smiley smiley cool cool cool cool cool

. . .  And Mudley will say;  keep on displaying your imaginary e-passport with imaginary visas. An imaginary estate agent with imaginary company bidding for imaginary electricity contract  and pleadging to pay imaginary tithe to faceless forum. lol tongue tongue cheesy cheesy wink

But on a serious note we can work things out in areas of 3D modeling and real time presentation of the entire project if the pay is RIGHT!. one of my client just won the construction of two well head plartform from shell Nigeria. Gbaran/zarama well head plartform projects in Bayelsa.

toba:

Thks uyi,
@Rhino congrats ooo. lm happy 4u go and sin no more. accept Jesus as your lord and saviour.

@mukina2 only be say person no dey get 2 husbands i would have applied. lol. U re just too fantastic. l'll keep other comments to the other side(hope u understand)

this Section is getting interesting

@ Bold
i will do that right away with a Hummer reloaded cheesy or a Gulf stream jet cheesy cheesy. grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino3dm: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2011
Bravo! tu parli molto eccellente italiano. sei genio! wink wink

JeSoul:

Bentornato cittadino Rhino! Kola ha fatto il lavorosmiley lol a "Hajiya"che è divertente. Vi auguro giorni felici postando avanti il mio amico
smiley

^sorry if my Italian is a little bit ghetto cheesy I'm still learning . . .
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2011
^i'll keep this in mind and by the grace of God if things work out well, i definitely put up ur design package before the house. lets keep our fingers crossed. My Senior partner is also crazy about design wants our reports to look very attractive in terms of packaging. like i said lets see how things turn out.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2011
JeSoul:

^lol. Just make sure to deposit it in that account number I gave you grin don't worry, I will soon add your name to the acct.

Toba, Congrats. May God continue to smile on all that you put your hands to do. Make sure you represent NL positively oh . . . we no wan see for news EFCC arrested one toba for chopping FG money smiley
grin grin grin grin no way i'll keep it for you grin

manmustwac:

@mukina
tell seun i still haven't recieved my last months paycheque and my special bonus for working on christmas day angry angry angry
ask popeye, he used part of it to buy the bald south african grin

Rhino.3dm
Jesoul already bought whip for me grin the mod really cares for you guys, you guys should give her less work smiley

Toba
i'll tell dk grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Stalwert: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2011
Madam Moderator, make una  helep me free vedaxcool from una robot abeg, I don do wetin una ask me make i do oh! it has refused I sent the mail using my yahoo mail since on moday and even tried waiting it out yet the thing no gree. Pls thank you. grin

Whispers: Abeg make me sef no go become Mudley, Just kidding  grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2011
Una moderators Thank you 2 much Oh! Abeg make una manage this Pie:

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mabell: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2011
Mrs/Miss mukina2
I noticed my thread , Does God Have Emotions? is no where to be found
I want to know what went wrong between last night and this morning
I am not aware there is anything wrong with that thread
Its showing it has being moved, please where was it moved to as i can't trace it and why was it moved?
Thanks, waiting for your response
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2011
Mr/Mrs/Miss Mabel

Sorry for that, your thread was taken over by mudley and it had to be taken away to be cleaned. its now visible > https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-592202.0.html.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Azibalua(f): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2011
Dearest mod
Pls I think the details in Lovekings 'i want to be the antichrist' is gory presently and such should not be allowed on this forum, it should move out
It is of great concern presently
You can't say you have not seen it
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mabell: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2011
mukina2:

Mr/Mrs/Miss Mabel
Sorry for that, your thread was taken over by mudley and it had to be taken away to be cleaned. its now visible > https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-592202.0.html.
Thanks for returning it but how do you mean taken over by mudley and what do you mean cleaned?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by e36991: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2011
mabell:

Thanks for returning it but how do you mean taken over by mudley and what do you mean cleaned?

@^^^

Aah dont you just love moderators for doing a thankless task

Your post was hijacked and some succeeding posts were littered with pictures one wouldn't want ones mother to see

so the moderators stepped up to the task . . .

They removed, quarantined and/or disinfected the post and it's threads before returning it back to the forum squeaky clean and spot-less
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuella2(f): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2011
Hello mukina, pls how do i quote a post line by line, if i dont want to quote the whole post. Then how do i quote someone on the first page, if for example the thread is up to six pages, cos when i click reply its only the last page that shows. What do i do?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2011
Azibalua:

Dearest mod
Pls I think the details in Lovekings 'i want to be the antichrist' is gory presently and such should not be allowed on this forum, it should move out
It is of great concern presently
You can't say you have not seen it
Thanks for bringing it to our attention Azibalua. Its been cleaned.

e36991:

@^^^

Aah dont you just love moderators for doing a thankless task

Your post was hijacked and some succeeding posts were littered with pictures one wouldn't want ones mother to see

so the moderators stepped up to the task . . .

They removed, quarantined and/or disinfected the post and it's threads before returning it back to the forum squeaky clean and spot-less
smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2011
nuella2:

Hello mukina, pls how do i quote a post line by line, if i dont want to quote the whole post. Then how do i quote someone on the first page, if for example the thread is up to six pages, cos when i click reply its only the last page that shows. What do i do?

Hey Nuella, its quite easy. Let me walk you through it . . .

-when you click "reply" on a thread, the 'compose' screen (where you edit text, format etc) comes up.

-below the text-box, are all the posts that came/come before yours. At the upper right hand corner of each post there is a link that says "insert quote". This inserts all of the entire post into your text-box.

-Now, to quote line by line, you simply edit the inserted quote in your text-box and frame each line with quotation format. In short it should look like this:

[quot.e] *Line you want to quote* [/quot.e] (minus the periods in the quote).

. . .  and if you take out the periods in the 'quot.e' above, it will look like this:
*Line you want to quote*

Also note that when you click insert post (i clicked your last post here), you'll get a code like this:

[quot.e author=nuella2 link=topic=505782.msg7637678#msg7637678 date=1296460336] Hello mukina, pls how do i quote a post line by line, if i dont want to quote the whole post. Then how do i quote someone on the first page, if for example the thread is up to six pages, cos when i click reply its only the last page that shows. What do i do?
[/quot.e]

Simply copy the first part I bolded - this - [quot.e author=nuella2 link=topic=505782.msg7637678#msg7637678 date=1296460336] and paste if you want to quote line by line including the original person's ID. So it will look like this:

1 - [quot.e author=nuella2 link=topic=505782.msg7637678#msg7637678 date=1296460336][/i]Hello mukina, pls how do i quote a post line by line, if i dont want to quote the whole post. [i][/quot.e]

2 - [quot.e author=nuella2 link=topic=505782.msg7637678#msg7637678 date=1296460336][/i]Then how do i quote someone on the first page, if for example the thread is up to six pages, cos when i click reply its only the last page that shows.[i][/quot.e]

3 - [quot.e author=nuella2 link=topic=505782.msg7637678#msg7637678 date=1296460336] What do i do? [/quot.e]

and if I take out the periods in the 'quot.e' it will look like this:
nuella2:
Hello mukina, pls how do i quote a post line by line, if i dont want to quote the whole post.

nuella2:
Then how do i quote someone on the first page, if for example the thread is up to six pages, cos when i click reply its only the last page that shows.

nuella2:
What do i do?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuella2(f): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2011
Thank you Jesoul.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2011
You're welcome sweerie smiley. And oh . . . how to quote someone on the first page. I'm not sure if there's a quicker way, but this is how I do it.

- I want to quote the very first comment/post on this thread, here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-505782.0.html#msg6666695

-Click on jesoul's profile

-Click on "show the last posts of this person". This pulls up all my posts on different threads - but organized by date so its easy. I scroll down/go the next page etc and find the post from August 30, 2010.

-Under each post I (and every poster) has made is a link that says "quote". Click it and it will insert that quote and bring you back to this thread/open up a compose post page.

Here it is -

JeSoul:

So Manmustwac and I discussed and decided it'd be a good idea to have a thread where you can communicate freely with us. A few posters have remarked to me in the past that it'd be nice to have a way to reach us easily so here it is.

If you have any complaints/comments you'd like to keep private, feel free to use the "Report To Moderator" button to the right.
Happy posting.

Goodluck! lets us know if you have any issues.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuella2(f): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2011
Thanks a million. I will practice it 2mrw. If i dont get it, you will have to take me, e-tutorial on this, lol.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Azibalua(f): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2011
@ jesoul
Thanks a zillion
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
^&^You're both very welcome smiley.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by angry190: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2011
Mukina,
Whats all this,
I have sent you messages
Pleaded for a release of my ban which is over 48hrs and im still banned
please i didnt bully any new member,if you feel i insulted rokiatu's sister
then why would she come on a forum and label all men as dog's
I take particulary interest in welcoming new members but for a new member to come
and label everyone as dogs and i getting the ban seems to amaze me,
there were no form of warnings wat-so-eva,please kindly release my 190 ID back to me

I would really appreciate it as you have been doing a good job so far
[make you nor stain our marriage] angry angry
send me a msg here lemme know when its released

Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 2:44am On Feb 02, 2011
Abeg make una follow release my baby 190 for me biko! I don rebuke am say im no suppose diss a female, make una forgive am o follow release am o abeg.
What will life be in Nairaland without our little joy 190? We can't do without him please. He does get mischievious yet he takes correction when corrected. We can't wait to have him back abeg. Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by angry190: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
MUKINA, shocked shocked shocked

IM STILL HERE UN-ATTENDED TO,
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vescucci(m): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2011
Dude. I think you may be shooting yourself in the foot with an Ingram.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by angry190: 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2011
whos this, undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by angry190: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2011

off topic:

women needed to match na[i]k[/i]ed for my release

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-597523.0.html#bot
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2011
I miss Mudley ! grin tongue shocked undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

I miss Mudley ! grin tongue shocked undecided
u no serious angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.