Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,073 members, 7,859,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200496 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
aManFromMars:
I did... but people I follow follow this thread.. so I got drawn in again.. grin

I hope the same happens for Baba Deep wrt Nairaland.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I hope the same happens for Baba Deep wrt Nairaland.

grin grin

Feel free to take his place... wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
aManFromMars:

grin grin

Feel free to take his place... wink

God forbid.

Deepsight was a deist like Uyi but he was no dumbazz sophist.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Logicboy03:

God forbid.

Deepsight was a deist like Uyi but he was no dumbazz sophist.

grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mods, please monitor this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1425910/why-christians-believe-jesus-god#17917843

The irony is that if non-muslims are to go to the Islamic section to ask deep questions about the islamic faith, they would have their e-heinies banned till the Second Coming.

Obadiah, what you going to do about this?

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove: Mods, please monitor this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1425910/why-christians-believe-jesus-god#17917843

The irony is that if non-muslims are to go to the Islamic section to ask deep questions about the islamic faith, they would have their e-heinies banned till the Second Coming.

Obadiah, what you going to do about this?

What exactly is wrong with that thread??
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by italo: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2013
@ humbledbygrace,

I was banned by you for "insulting other members."

May I know what the "insult" was and how it deserves a ban more than all the vile statements that go unpunished?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2013
italo: @ humbledbygrace,

May I know what the "insult" was and how it deserves a ban more than all the vile statements that go unpunished?

U shuld learn from Ubenedictus

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2013

Christians gonna fight.
Dancing Satanic dance in anticipation.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Christians gonna fight.
Dancing Satanic dance in anticipation.
Lolol. Which one is satanic dance again?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by italo: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Learn what?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by alfaSSS: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2013
Can a good mod please unban alfa seltzer and unhide his post hidden by the antispambot.

And please tell seun to get a refund from whoever it is that sold him the antispambot because that is one of the most foolish softwares ever made.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Logicboy you are about as scarce as a pack of dogs in ondo state. whats good with you ? once upon a time you used to be a belligerent and hyperactive poster. whats good sire ? you lost your steam ? try ginseng my nubian brother. twill perk you right up wink wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2013
alfaSSS: Can a good mod please unban alfa seltzer and unhide his post hidden by the antispambot.

And please tell seun to get a refund from whoever it is that sold him the antispambot because that is one of the most foolish softwares ever made.
even the spambot dont like satanists grin grin grin grin let me see what i can do about the situation sire wink

just tried to unban you but HBG did it already
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2013
alfaSSS: Can a good mod please unban alfa seltzer and unhide his post hidden by the antispambot.

lol. Even the spambot is wary of you. grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2013
Chibuebem: lol. Even the spambot is wary of you. grin
everybody is wary of that heathen grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2013

Lmao!!! Hehehehehe... cheesy

Check your posts well. The bot swallows posts with funny looking characters, strange links and very heavy posts.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2013
Chibuebem: lol. Even the spambot is wary of you. grin
Lol cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2013
Ishilove:

Check your posts well. The bot swallows posts with funny looking characters, strange links and very heavy posts.
sound like someone forgot to feed the bot grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Seun(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2013
Ishilove:

False.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: everybody is wary of that heathen grin
LoL
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2013
Seun: False.
thats it? No explanation?
Nawa for you o.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Extrazee: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2013
False ke? You sure say na you be Seun?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2013
Ishilove:

My post has neither of those, so Seun is right. He should get a refund.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2013
Okay then. So what is the job of that demented bot of yours?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

My post has neither of those, so Seun is right. He should get a refund.
Spambot hid my posts and banned me when I posted a very heavily worded story containing a lot of asterisks, so I assumed that this is the reason it hides and bans
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: Logicboy you are about as scarce as a pack of dogs in ondo state. whats good with you ? once upon a time you used to be a belligerent and hyperactive poster. whats good sire ? you lost your steam ? try ginseng my nubian brother. twill perk you right up wink wink

Lol....Obadizzy ma nizzy....

The brouhaha with MMC’s sacking and the regression/retardation of one of my students (Uyi Iredia) back into christianity have weakened me.

But expect something big because the only armageddon coming will be the unity of heathens against God. The almighty smiter shall be smited

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishilove:

It swallowed me for typing ATMC and adding ASH. (I dey fear make e no swallow me again)
That bot is useless, and it swallows twice at once.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Is there a good reason it swallows 'harmless' posts then?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lol....Obadizzy ma nizzy....

The brouhaha with MMC’s sacking and the regression/retardation of one of my students (Uyi Iredia) back into christianity have weakened me.

But expect something big because the only armageddon coming will be the unity of heathens against God. The almighty smiter shall be smited

one of your students is back sliding into christianity ? lmao. i gotta tell you Chief a lot of atheists are very shook. there was a staunch atheist. he swore up and down nairaland that i was a crazy nutjob and that he would be on this site till 2016 to laugh at me when ww3 does not happen ( i said ww3 will happen before obama exits office which leaves the maximum time at 2016 ). anyway what do you know ? yesterday the guy has broken down completely and is in tatters and is scared because he sees everything coming to pass. this here is his yesterday post

BOLAINO After all is said and done, I am kinda scared, I won't lie to you guys, I don't know if the christians are right, but right now, they seem to have an edge over us, from the going ons, around the world, obadiah's crazy rantings no longer seem crazy to me, the world's in a crucial state, and most people might not know it, but we're facing the possibility of a third world war, and I don't need to tell u what that is, I don dey fear ooo, obadiah, what's the way forward? Is hell fire actually a real place? I no won go there oooo,

ALOT OF ATHEISTS ARE CURRENTLY SHOOK BROTHER. EVEN PLAETTON HAS BEEN ASKING A LOT OF CHRISTIAN QUESTIONS. YOU CAN TELL HIS INQUISITIVENESS BORDERS ON TRYING TO RETURN TO CHRIST LOL. ROUGH TIMES FOR ATHEIST I TELL YA SIR LOGICBOY

4 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Type: Complaint/Question

To: HumblebYGrace (Mod)

Time of complaint: 8:48am

Time of mod's last documented activity in this section: 1:47pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.