Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (200497 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
But looooooool. this place is for Religion section problems nah no be for UN bombing matter lol

mukina2:

chei oh , what did you make me watch sad

pic removed sad

grin grin grin grin

manmustwac:

[b]You no dey slack OH![/b]

At all at all. Shes over active and her eyes covers everywhere on Nl. I wonder if shes a robot. Thank God shes made the super mod if not Seun alone cant handle Nairaland with Mukina22 cheesy smiley smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
"
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2011
manmustwac #6 on: Today at 09: 33:10 PM »:
I disagree with over half of what you said and find the topic content offensive. LOCKED!
sir i disagree with u on the reason why u decided to lock frosbel's thread. its not directed to any member but to atheists in general. MMW the way u lock threads opened by xtians in the past few months is appearing to be autocratic.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-761201.0.html
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
Manmustwac u are very cunning. u hacked into my post and edited it. Pathetic.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
what post?

Mods cannot edit anyone's post.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2011
Manmustwac locked the thread i posted its link above for a very nasty reason. All of a sudden the link i posted was change to my thread opened by maclatunji https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-761201.0.html . How on earth will such BS happen? I was about to call seun's attention before i decided to report to u first. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2011
i am confused
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2011
dont worry. let me make myself clear to u.

manmustwac locked a thread. my first post above was made to complain against his absurd and illogical reason for locking a non offensive thread. i posted the link of the thread that he locked, only for my post to be edited and the link of the thread was changed to the one maclatunji opened on my interview.

manmustwac later opened the thread that he locked illogically. why was my post tampered with by someone?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2011
this is what i posted as a link before it was changed 'miraculously' into something else www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-762678.0.html
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
toba:

sir i disagree with u on the reason why u decided to lock frosbel's thread. its not directed to any member but to atheists in general. MMW the way u lock threads opened by xtians in the past few months is appearing to be autocratic.

Of course your bound to disagree with my decisions. That's why your a theist and i'm an atheist. If it had been mudley313 opening a similar thread titled ''why i hate christians'' am sure you would find over half of his points offensive and be demanding for him to be banned. angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2011
wheres mukina2 and seun? i know u dont deserve to be a moderator. moderators are supposed to be unbiased but your pathetic response reveals the opposite. we have seen worst thread to attack christianity and islam yet no one complained. why did u first lock the thread? why did u hack into my password to change my post? u need to be replaced with another good atheist. seun must hear this your pathetic response. why was my post modified? u didnt even deny that u did it right?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2011
manmustwac. check out this thread www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-351515.0.html whats ur opinion?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2011
toba:

wheres mukina2 and seun? i know u dont deserve to be a moderator. moderators are supposed to be unbiased but your pathetic response reveals the opposite.
I know you don't like me. I've noticed that a very long time ago. Nothing i ever do will make you happy unless i convert to christianity abi? grin

toba:

why did u first lock the thread?
Because i found it very offensive to atheists and half of what was written contains HATEFUL CONTENT which goes against the nairaland rules. I then later just changed my mind and decided to unlock the ropic to give other freethinkers a chance to respond to it.

toba:

why did u hack into my password to change my post?
I have no idea how your password was hacked into and post changed. I only have the power to LOCK topics, change topic titles, move topics (but only from the religion section of nairaland) to other sections of the forum and delete posts.

toba:

u didnt even deny that u did it right?
well maybe i overlooked this or did not take you seriously. undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
mukina2:

i am confused
Am even more confused
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
toba:

this is what i posted as a link before it was changed 'miraculously' into something else www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-762678.0.html
Is this not a topic started by JeSoul which complains about the way muslims deists freethinkers and atheists bash christianity? Did i not agree with her and say there is nothing i can do unless they break the forum rules?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2011
pathetic. i dont hate u cos of being an atheist, neither do i hate for anything. just that u are not always being fair. im thinking of plotting against u to get u replaced by another atheist. i'll give u this last chance to act as a good mod by stop being partial
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
How am i being partial? Because i don't see things from your christian point of view  angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2011
u dont get the point. brb to explain to u
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2011
manmustwac:

How am i being partial? Because i don't see things from your christian point of view  angry
just wait for it. u should know i dont take things too serious on nl anylonger hence u hardly find me here arguing for or against. but i monitor mods in order for them to the fair to all irrespective of their belief
manmustwac:

Is this not a topic started by JeSoul which complains about the way muslims deists freethinkers and atheists bash christianity? Did i not agree with her and say there is nothing i can do unless they break the forum rules?
not its not. just shows that u hardly read comments before responding. what im saying above is that my post was changed by someone whom i dont know, whilst the other thread was for the christian bashing which was opened by jesoul. if those threads werent lock, u had to right to have locked frosbels thread initially. get my point. u realized u did a wrong thing by locking a non offensive thread hence u have re opened it after u read my post below,
toba:

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2011
toba:

pathetic. i dont hate u cos of being an atheist, neither do i hate for anything. just that u are not always being fair. im thinking of plotting against u to get u replaced by another atheist. i'll give u this last chance to act as a good mod by stop being partial
Bloody Cheek.Are you threatening me NOW! Go ahead. Try your luck. grin

toba:

just wait for it. u should know i dont take things too serious on nl anylonger hence u hardly find me here arguing for or against.
WHATEVER!

toba:

i monitor mods in order for them to the fair to all irrespective of their belief not its not.
Mukina and Seun can do that. Besides say what you like i kno w you don't like me from time.

toba:

just shows that u hardly read comments before responding.
I read everything thoroughly and went through it several times. You didn't express yourself properly

toba:

what im saying above is that my post was changed by someone whom i dont know, whilst the other thread was for the christian bashing which was opened by jesoul. if those threads werent lock, u had to right to have locked frosbels thread initially. get my point. u realized u did a wrong thing by locking a non offensive thread hence u have re opened it after u read my post below,
. I didn't change your post i don't have power to change your post. why should i have locked JeSouls topic when there is nothing wrong with it. Me unlocking frosbels thread has nothing to do with your complaint. Like i said in a previous statement i was thinking of doing it to give us freethinkers a chance to respond. Anybody with an open mind will see and understand why i locked the topic apart from you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2011
manmustwac:

Bloody Cheek.Are you threatening me NOW! Go ahead. Try your luck.  grin
WHATEVER!

im not threatening just showing u some of your errors which may result in u loosing your right as a mod. ask your self why there's so much vacancy in the mods position on so many boards on nl. it cos some are doing not too good job like u hence the members complained and they were removed. i can cite 2 good examples of which i may have been involved in what led to their removal

Mukina and Seun can do that. Besides say what you like i know you don't like me from time.

of course they are. so also we members can commend u when u do a good job or complain when u do a bad job. this' got nothing to do with liking u or hating u. do we play together on other threads? quit acting childish for once and start thinking like an adult. we play in the joke section but when u are wrong we have a right to complain against u. in most cases u have been wrong.

I read everything thoroughly and went through it several times. You didn't  express yourself properly

i dont think u understand English any more or may be u have comprehension challenge. im saying something else whilst u are saying something else. u quoted a wrong post which has got nothing to do with your back up comment. its up there u can review what u said above

I didn't change your post i don't have power to change your post.

if u say u didn't change my post not problem. we can forget about that for now

why should i have locked JeSouls topic when there is nothing wrong with it.

this comment is another example of u having comprehension challenge. i didn't tell u to lock jesoul's thread. jesoul made a complain about threads bashing Christianity and u said u can lock those threads she complained about cos they didn't break any rules. so if u didn't lock threads that were bashing Christianity, why did u first lock the one that was addressed to the atheist? its a simple question. u didn't lock one, hence u decided to lock another, is that not a poor moderating job? u need to understand how to read my dear

Me unlocking frosbels thread has nothing to do with your complaint. Like i said in a previous statement i was thinking of doing it to give us freethinkers a chance to respond. Anybody with an open mind will see and understand why i locked the topic apart from you.

u know u have always been partial. see the below posts against u
toba #616 on: August 23, 2011, 05: 59 PM »:

Moderator. Why did u lock the thread linked below? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-740780.288.html

see this post as well.
alethea #620 on: August 24, 2011, 05: 46 PM »:
@manmustwac: I do not agree that the thread was derailed. I am loath to accuse you of bias but I have a niggling[b] suspicion that is what occurred[/b].

these says a lot that u are partial and something needs to be done by seun to address the bad job u are doing.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2011
I know you can argue all day for the next 10 pages because you have nothing much to do with your time. So this will be the last I say about the issue.

frosbel:

Why :

1. Atheists are resentfully anti-religious.
2. Atheists incorrectly believe that they are not a religion.
3. Atheists incorrectly believe in the ‘absence of belief’ myth.
4. Atheists are self righteous.
5. Atheists impose their beliefs and doctrine upon others more than any other religion.
6. Atheists are blind fanatics.
7. Atheists argue for the sake of winning without intention of coming to conclusion.
8. Atheists cry and complain about anything religious.
9. Atheists are emotionally unstable.
10. Atheists discriminate against religious.
11. Atheists are control freaks.
12. Atheists are closed minded and ignorant.
13. Atheists have little grip on reality.
14. Atheists have no concept of logic.
15. Atheists only wish to attack without intention of coming to conclusion.

By Anonymous

That is frosbel's opening statement in his topic titled I HATE ATHIESTS which is the bone of contention between you and me. I found it offensive so locked it initially. But then decided to unlock it to give others a chance to respond.
frosbel:

Guys , calm down now.

Don't shoot the messenger.

I saw this post somewhere on Yahoo and decided to post it here cos I thought it was hilarious !!!

Appears that it has had the opposite effect.

Apologies if you are offended was not meant to be !!!

For now I leave you to continue with your Christianity bashing on ALL other threads in this forum.

Thanks

FROSBEL.

Can you see frosbel apologizing for what he did meaning that I was justified in locking the topic?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2011
^^^^ Locking the thread was not justified in the first place; that Frosbel made some kind of "apology" does not justify the initial locking of the thread either; people start much worse threads and say much worse things about "religionists", "religious-heads" all the time; worse, the atheists (especially the evangelical atheists) are insulting people of faith in much worse terms all the time.

Meanwhile, I do not even support Frosbel's thread anyway; but what needs to be said needs to be said.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2011
Part of the forum rules states clearly that :

We will also not allow any comments that promote hatred, violence, or murder against any race, ethnic or religion group, gender, intimate orientation, person, et cetera.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2011
@ Mukina2

I'm not sure I understand your post above. If it is a general reminder of forum rules, that is absolutely fine.

If it is a suggestion that Frosbel's thread/post broke that specific rule then so do many posts and threads regularly --- in which case I personally would expect moderators to be even-handed in locking threads. (I recognise it is not my forum; I'm just expressing an opinion as a contributor). Thanks. smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2011
Enigma:

^^^^ Locking the thread was not justified in the first place; that Frosbel made some kind of "apology" does not [/b]justify the initial locking of the thread either; people start much worse threads and say much worse things about "religionists", "religious-heads" all the time; worse, the atheists (especially the evangelical atheists) are insulting people of faith in much worse terms all the time.

Meanwhile, I do not even support Frosbel's thread anyway; but what needs to be said needs to be said.

May God continue to bless u and give u more wisdom as regard the characters in bold. Why did he lock the thread in the first place? this guy is very bias and anti christian.  Pls check out his for locking the thread. does it make sense?

manmustwac:
I disagree [b]with over half of what you said [/b]and find the [b]topic content offensive. LOCKED
]

[size=15pt]To mukina2 and other reasonable people, Does an unbiased moderator have the right to lock a thread for such a frivolous reason?[/size]

MMW u aren't dealing with kids on NL. some of us are older than u and even more intelligent than u are
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
Enigma:

@ Mukina2

I'm not sure I understand your post above. If it is a general reminder of forum rules, that is absolutely fine.

If it is a suggestion that Frosbel's thread/post broke that specific rule then so do many posts and threads regularly --- in which case I personally would expect moderators to be even-handed in locking threads. (I recognise it is not my forum; I'm just expressing an opinion as a contributor). Thanks. smiley
It is a suggestion that Frosbel's thread did broke that particular rule smiley,in as much as the mods cannot be everywhere at the same time, the members ought to report threads such as that to prevent cases such like this (Toba Vs The mod).

@toba
Please let it go already
thanks smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2011
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2011
manmustwac:

I know you can argue all day for the next 10 pages[b] because you have nothing much to do with your time[/b]. So this will be the last I say about the issue.

That is frosbel's opening statement in his topic titled I HATE ATHIESTS which is the bone of contention between you and me. I found it offensive so locked it initially. But then decided to unlock it to give others a chance to respond.
Can you see frosbel apologizing for what he did meaning that I was justified in locking the topic? 

Mr , Not sure what you mean by the bolded statement.

I never personally said I hated them, that was your interjected opinion which was totally and misguidedly unfounded.

About my time, sorry but I do not see how that is any of your business, I am gainfully employed and doing quite well thank you, so manage your time and I will manage mine.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2011
Ok, Lagosshia is not online, so you are looking for a place to play.

sorry to disappoint this thread is strictly for complaints.
If you have complaints post them if not move on

thanks .
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2011
mukina2:

Ok, Lagosshia is not online, so you are looking for a place to play.

sorry to disappoint this thread is strictly for complaints.
If you have complaints post them if not move on

thanks .

But it is a complaint,  grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by plappville(f): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2011
[b]by sweetnecta[/b]It is true that satan have been up my nose, indeed all human noses, including Jesus and Muhammad [as to both], since we are all humans.
they and i do get rid of him, by rinsing him out from when we make ablution.

you plappville, woman, you dont rinse your nose. do you make ablution? if not, satan is up your nose. and he could be up deep in it.

I did not tempt you in my responses to you. I simply ask you how Satan and Jesus interacted; if it was physical in the type of visual or if it was spiritual in the type of not being visual.

we know Jesus was physical. What about Satan in this relationship? you can't answer any of the questions. so you thought i am tempting you. if I tempt you i will be hard on you. i will not ask questions of you. but tell me the stories of Jesus and Satan, as they deal with other, physically or spiritually. how satan was able to carry Jesus as if Jesus tagged along or was forced to get on the mountain. Only the weak is carried by the strong. I will hope you tell me, how Satan was able to physically get Jesus to where he was tempted.

While all you are using to justify a human god is gospel of John, you cant use any other gospel the same way. Please use John to attest to how Satan was able to interact with Jesus, physically and or not physically. I just want to know. Then I am going to laugh at you with you.

If you follow Jesus, you will realize that he did not teach you how marital situation is. You either will go to Moses or come to Muhammad, both were married. My wife does not bear my family name, but hers. She does not pay any of the bills. You are a mrs and you contribute to the upkeep of your household. That is abuse, with the fact that you have to do the cooking, laundry, etc. My wife does not have to do that. This is just part of marital freedom enjoyed by muslim women, [s]while you are being enslaved by your husband[/s]. Sharia would have protected you instead of the bible that gags you that you must not speak.

Which heaven are you talking about because there are 7 of them? Good night as you think about these. But I need responses.

The bold and italic are insults (abuse of my marital life or not?)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.