Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197892 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Richieboyn: 5:46am On May 09, 2013
Goodmorning mods. Please I will like this thread about Ascension to be on the homepage to remind the Catholic Faithfuls of their Faith and why they practise it. Thank you very much.

www.nairaland.com/1284366/today-ascension

AND

www.nairaland.com/1284366/today-ascension.

(The two threads are the same thing actually. So please delete the one that has less or no comments. It was network issues dat made me create 2). THANK YOU!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ogoamaka99(m): 8:45am On May 09, 2013
Dear Moderator,
Please something should be done with regard to people using SMS language to post in this forum. Please refer to NO 21 of the current rules. Any rule not enforced can't be obeyed so i suggest removing any post that does not comply with the rules.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:16am On May 09, 2013
Lol!!!

Mehn...we will soon need lawyers to help with these rules in the event that a member's fundamental nairaland right is infringed upon...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:40am On May 09, 2013
it's time Seun starts banning ip addresses for those who refuse to grow-up.

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by loveroftruth: 3:01pm On May 09, 2013
Rule 17:

17. "Don't post anything that could be considered offensive to Islam, especially in the muslim section" .
^
why the complain all over the place about that rule sef?

That is the rule that the islam section is ran all this while and people are shouting as though it is a knew rule!.

Smh.

Is it because it is spelt out now?

That Seun has deleted it does not change the way Islam section is ran still?

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2013
Oooooh! What has Mac don to Nairaland? MMC you see why I said you should set-up a committee? you see, you see . . .
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:48pm On May 09, 2013
striktlymi: Lol!!!

Mehn...we will soon need lawyers to help with these rules in the event that a member's fundamental nairaland right is infringed upon...
Rule 21

Your supposed to say laughing out loud
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 09, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Rule 21

Your supposed to say laughing out loud

Now I do need a lawyer... grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:56pm On May 09, 2013
striktlymi:

Now I do need a lawyer... grin
grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 09, 2013
Mods, I'd like to know why my post was hidden?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:19pm On May 09, 2013
Reyginus: Mods, I'd like to know why my post was hidden?
simply because you broke one of the 101 rules of nairaland!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 6:24pm On May 09, 2013
Richieboyn: Goodmorning mods. Please I will like this thread about Ascension to be on the homepage to remind the Catholic Faithfuls of their Faith and why they practise it. Thank you very much.

www.nairaland.com/1284366/today-ascension

AND

www.nairaland.com/1284366/today-ascension.

(The two threads are the same thing actually. So please delete the one that has less or no comments. It was network issues dat made me create 2). THANK YOU!
Done smiley.

Reyginus: Mods, I'd like to know why my post was hidden?
HumbledbYGrace: simply because you broke one of the 101 rules of nairaland!
Lol. Uncle ReyG, because you quoted a post that was hidden.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2013
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:12pm On May 09, 2013
Sister Jesoul.....I was called a “non nigerian tribalist.” Why wasn't that post hidden? As far as I am concerned rule number two says we shouldn't errrr...abuse or bully others. I was abused verbally.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2013
vedaxcool: Oooooh! What has Mac don to Nairaland? MMC you see why I said you should set-up a committee? you see, you see . . .
Yeah i should've listenend to you wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.