Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend (30252 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by demoBaba: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fixedgame4821:
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Thunder that will fire you dey below
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by demoBaba: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Oluwatogun:
Their children were nowhere to be found on election day, now they were very conspicuous at the dinner, celebrating the purported victory. The common man voted but were not invited for the dinner.... but her children. There's God ooooo

They all voted young man.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by otiwisdom: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
How many years does he want to celebrate a simple reflection,abi he does not know the next step to take because I heard he is an illiterate
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by Mace0lane: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
I hear your father say that at every outing he took your mother
ceejayMAX:
Pmb:food Neva reach me ooo

Aisha: na only food u sabi,nor mk me slap you,I dey warn you
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by rickyrex(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
well i have never voted before neither do i have a pvc. but i can tell you that majority of those that attended the get together just flu in last night they never voted. those that stood on the ground to keep buari going are all here reading comments. some are still looing up to GOD on what to eat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:
These are the types of reports giving delusional atikulooting pigs sleepless nights.

Abeg when is atiku's election tribunal starting, really want to see how the thief and his horde of clowns will be disgraced.

Only pigs think atiku still stands a chance after a defeat with a margin of 4million. cheesy
see this hungry afonja why were u not invited....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by ceejayMAX(m): 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mace0lane:
I hear your father say that at every outing he took your mother
so people still dey mumu like dis, nah wah oo

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by RayIdss: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is how the bubble builds---half of the people in that room do not have PVC, another third that have, didn't participate in the election. Yet, they are the ones being hosted to dinner by the president and, the family and friends of those that perished trying to get PMB re-elected haven't even gotten a call from him. This is your last chance to leave a lagacy of truly caring about the ordinary people of our country, please don't let the circle of elites and their deceptive smile and sycophancy draw you away from the people again this time around. enuff said!

Meanwhile, see a new dawn in the political fight over who becomes the new governor of Nasarawa State here:

https://youtu.be/I0xNYtw5KDU

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by kay29000(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
ceejayMAX:

Lol. This is actually funny.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by guru90: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
MAKE UNA CONTINUE FLEXING OUR COUNTRY MONEY.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Some supporters are drinking garri on nairaland but the privileged few are having red wine and chicken. That's life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by NoonMasamune: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Larryfest:
Hmm....funny enough none of those insane guys dancing and sleeping inside the gutters were remembered or even invited to the victory dinner, that's to show you no politician is worth going through all those stress for.
Dude you're funny

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by pfadom: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
I pray this poisonous spirit will not kill you.

ceejayMAX:

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by xreal: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Aunty Gbemi.....I sight you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by nofuckz(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmmm
Sweet f**king crude oil.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by ceejayMAX(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
pfadom:

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by UniQue84: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Okay we have seen it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by ceejayMAX(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
pfadom:

I pray it kills you
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by Koci617(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
stephenduru:
President Muhammadu Buhari and the National Security Advice Maj General Babagana Monguno attended the 2019 Women and Youths Presidential Campaign Team Victory Dinner hosted by the Wife of the President held Saturday at Presidential Conference Hall, State House in Abuja.

President Muhammadu Buhari thanked the able Women and Youths for their efforts at the event

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/wife-of-president-aisha-buhari-hosts.html
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by Fixedmatch6190: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
color=#006600][/color]see below
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by jaymee0(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Na wa o...

Even Gbemi Saraki.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by Agugbadin: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Well Victory is Sweet. Congrats Ajia Aisha
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by yusmanmoha85(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
this Zahara of a girl no look beautiful again, dnt knw if its my eye no dey see well again.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by Agugbadin: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Larryfest:
Hmm....funny enough none of those insane guys dancing and sleeping inside the gutters were remembered or even invited to the victory dinner, that's to show you no politician is worth going through all those stress for.

Are you just knowing this Bro na so
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by soothsayer2: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kudos to Festus Keyamo, thanks for saving the future of millions of Nigerian children and youths from the hands of this wicked looters and political jackals.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by TosinEzeh: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
These guys have ruined Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBItAt2HHM
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by yusmanmoha85(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
SirLakes:
I didNt see the guy wey swim for gutter Why
how u go see am? when he decided to b useless.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by Almaiga: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB terrorist and PDP right now. grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by abefeb1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=TIGRITIS post=76311813]Thought some delusional flat head atikulooting miscreants said Aisha is athifkulooted angry

Seems delusion is what keeps those miscreants alive.[/quote
You mean the atiku Aguero abubarka am so they lost if they would have been disturbing us our their ATIKU AGUERO ADEWALE ABUBARKA. AGUERO ko Morata no.. Mitchew.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by Raalsalghul: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
ceejayMAX:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill 3 Persons & 100 Cows In Kaduna / Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship / Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.