Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend (30178 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by stephenduru: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari and the National Security Advice Maj General Babagana Monguno attended the 2019 Women and Youths Presidential Campaign Team Victory Dinner hosted by the Wife of the President held Saturday at Presidential Conference Hall, State House in Abuja.

President Muhammadu Buhari thanked the able Women and Youths for their efforts at the event

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/wife-of-president-aisha-buhari-hosts.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by stephenduru: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by TIGRITIS: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thought some delusional flat head atikulooting miscreants said Aisha is athifkulooted angry

Seems delusion is what keeps those miscreants alive.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Yess i was part i went for it........ chai if you taste aisha rice ehn

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by stephenduru: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by TIGRITIS: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
These are the types of reports giving delusional atikulooting pigs sleepless nights.

Abeg when is atiku's election tribunal starting, really want to see how the thief and his horde of clowns will be disgraced.

Only pigs think atiku still stands a chance after a defeat with a margin of 4million. cheesy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by haywire07(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Only the children of the people regarded as the "privileged "

I know I'm privileged too but....

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by baliyubla: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
You won’t see any of the online touts 10000000 metres close.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by thatigboman: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Where all those that entered gutter to celebrate the stolen mandate? None was invited?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by ceejayMAX(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pmb:food Neva reach me ooo

Aisha: na only food u sabi,nor mk me slap you,I dey warn you

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by netpro(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Next Level locked and loaded.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by freemanbubble: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by Triangles1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Forget about the education and exposure.

Fulani will always be fulani.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by deprince001: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Why go through intermediaries when you can approach Recharge e-pin dealers directly. We are Recharge e-pin dealers of all networks . visit our site on www.advisconcept.com . Thank you for your partnership.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by Zeeu: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
zm
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by thatigboman: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Where are d rigged 15 million voters? Na wa
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by Larryfest(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmm....funny enough none of those insane guys dancing and sleeping inside the gutters were remembered or even invited to the victory dinner, that's to show you no politician is worth going through all those stress for.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by surveyProf(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Pmb:food Neva reach me ooo

Aisha: na only food u sabi,nor mk me slap you,I dey warn you

grin

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by sleekpro(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ha
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
As a citizen of the creek, it repulses me, when i see our brothers being too sentimental on things, GEJ is from Bayelsa, he lost to Buhari, but today someone from Bayelsa in APC was masively voted for, the people there have moved on.

But for them to be in APC is to be the right hand man of the devil, and these are the same people carrying Atiku on the head like gala, Atiku that sold us dry, sold us dry, and in addition is also a muslim, and a fulani man, even with 4wives (if it were Buhari they will tell u he wants to use our money and raise his 24 children)

Back then they made so much noise about buhari's age, religion, and tribe, but because a thief that will join with them and sell our country off, had the s as me trait of religion, age and tribe, they did not talk about those qualities again.

I stay with them, and most of them their toxicity is way over the bar, there is one that is staying in Oron and wants to attack me dat is in my home town, for voting for APC...

I just wish we could give them their biafra (5eastern states) so that we tax them higely if they want to do busines in our place, else they go back to their igbo land and destroy each other with their loathing

Mkpor mmor ankak ndin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by otokx(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by SirLakes: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
I didNt see the guy wey swim for gutter Why

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by demoBaba: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
It's unacceptable
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend by Oluwatogun: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Their children were nowhere to be found on election day, now they were very conspicuous at the dinner, celebrating the purported victory. The common man voted but were not invited for the dinner.... but her children. There's God ooooo

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 / Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.