Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Were Your Reasons For Voting Against PMB? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Were Your Reasons For Voting Against PMB? (358 Views)

Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were Your Reasons For Voting Against PMB? by MisterGrace: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Days ago the presidential election came and went.
Some people voted against PMB.

He went ahead to win the election by a very wide margin.

We must join hands to reposition this country. We have no other one.

Although the numbers against him were significant.

It must be for a reason.

What were your reasons and how can those factors be turned to assets?

NB: Mods, please don't hesitate to ban anyone that goes against the rules of Nairaland.

Ban all those that will taunt others who did not support PMB

Ban those that would call PMB supporters zombies.

No insult or whatsoever.
Re: What Were Your Reasons For Voting Against PMB? by TIGRITIS: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
We delusional ipob yuuts voted against buhari because we thought athifku will give us Rivers, delta, Akwa ibom, bayelsa, edo and benue in addition to our barren states to go and form biafra. grin grin grin

We also thought if he can't do that, he will allow us to resume importing from China without import duties. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Were Your Reasons For Voting Against PMB? by Iyajison: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
1. Because I feel he is controlled by cabals and the cabals will not let him listen to the cry of the people or give him information on what is happening with the people

2. As a former general in the Nigerian army, I expected him to have end insurgency by now.. But things are going worst..

3. He has no respect for the rule of law

4. He is the most nepotistic Nigerian president ever. He makes no pretense about it

5. His memory, mental health status and fitness have become a matter of urgent concern. He really need to rest.
Re: What Were Your Reasons For Voting Against PMB? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
I voted for Buhari not because his 1st tenure was good i voted for him because pdp never presented a credible candidate. Shikina
Re: What Were Your Reasons For Voting Against PMB? by MisterGrace: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
snrman:
I voted for Buhari not because his 1st tenure was good i voted for him because pdp never presented a credible candidate. Shikina

This is cogent enough.
Re: What Were Your Reasons For Voting Against PMB? by TooMuchStuff: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Cos he is too dull for my level

Cos He's not a Nigerian but a Niger citizen of Maradi
Re: What Were Your Reasons For Voting Against PMB? by ewigmee: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Too much kiliing with no arrest. Too much impunity.
Re: What Were Your Reasons For Voting Against PMB? by Mace0lane: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Infrastructure he as proven to be beta than all PDP previous president put together with 2 airport terminals, 2 dry port n over 3 dams.

2 Atfiku that plan to sell NNPC to his friends is a no option n lastly the hate PDP Igbos know how to brew must be put to shame n it will be done again when Agbaje will be condemned to defeat this weekend.

MisterGrace:
Days ago the presidential election came and went.
Some people voted against PMB.

He went ahead to win the election by a very wide margin.

We must join hands to reposition this country. We have no other one.

Although the numbers against him were significant.

It must be for a reason.

What were your reasons and how can those factors be turned to assets?

NB: Mods, please don't hesitate to ban anyone that goes against the rules of Nairaland.

Ban all those that will taunt others who did not support PMB

Ban those that would call PMB supporters zombies.

No insult or whatsoever.
Re: What Were Your Reasons For Voting Against PMB? by orisa37: 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Instead of Wisdom, he is Cunning.
Instead of Knowledge, he is crude.
Instead of Understanding, he is mischievous.
No one can run good and viable social and economic programme with such attributes.

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Hit Benue Again With Fresh Attack Leaving 7 People Dead - Video / 2019 Elections: Orji Kalu Canvasses Support For APC Candidates In Abia / Political Parties End Campaigns ( Lots Of Pictures) From States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.