Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone (1485 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Mum Prevented Us From Doing Abortion / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / Confession: How I F**ked My Girlfriend Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Bungalow: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Idk how she got my number.
She said she doesn’t want any relationship for her daughter right now. She said she wants to see my parents to ask them to beg me to leave her daughter alone shocked shocked
My gf brother snitched on her too.

I told my babe and she said I should not mind her mum . shocked shocked . I don’t want trouble o . I’m planning to move on ASAP
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin grin
Dangerous situation
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Mrkumareze(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Warning shot directly at you. Better let her be before A division go be your next apartment .
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone by badadvice(f): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bro i understand your plight but i'll advise you not be or show yourself a coward to your gf's mom by running away.
Instead of you running, i'll advise you prove yourself worthy to her.
Visit your gf often and discuss often with her mom.
Buy her an expensive gift like a designer bag, an italian silk material, some gold plated jewelries, a car or even a land, to show her how much you value her daughter and her approval to your realationship.
When she sees how commited you are, she'll welcome you into the family and even beg her daughter carry your child ASAP.
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Just leave the lady(girlfriend) alone... I can relate smileysmiley
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Once u leave the Dota... D mother will be after u "dating" she wan chance her dota.... grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fucccking stop fucccking someone else's daughter man
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
It's a good sign to hang on.
In my teenage days, I ran away from a girl just because I felt her mum liked our relationship , a non sexual one at that time though. The way she smiled sheepishly whenever she saw me especially when I was around her daughter made me feel like I was walking into a trap. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Fuçk off from the relationship...

My would say that a bad wife is better than a bad in-law...

ladies plenty... Step up

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone by daben1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
badadvice:
Bro i understand your plight but i'll advise you not be or show yourself a coward to your gf's mom by running away.
Buy her an expensive gift like a designer bag, an italian silk material, some gold plated jewelries, a car or even a land, to show her how much you value her daughter and her approval to your realationship.
When she sees how commited you are, she'll welcome you into the family and even beg her daughter carry your child ASAP.
that'll be stressful, why should go to that extent—impressing the woman?
Bro, leave the girl, she's not the only girl in this world
Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Speedyconnect15: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
badadvice:

Car or land yen yen yen

Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone by Bungalow: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
badadvice:
The moment I saw your moniker .
I was like ...

Re: My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone by daddytime(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Person say make you leave her daughter alone...wetin you dey wait for...

(1) (Reply)

Why I Slept With My Husband's Best Friend / Lets All Admit Yoruba Men Suck / 2 Sex Facts That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.