Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal (12012 Views)

Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' / IPOB, Cameroonian Separatists To Exchange Weapons, Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by Innoxxacs: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmm naija is now deporting people, is it retaliation or what? This one dey didn't check well.
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by Cameroonglass(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sai baba,"" Thats all i have to say
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by Innoxxacs: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Burger01:
Nigeria dey deport
my boda the thing off me o
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by Blue3k(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
what nigeria government is doing is keep their promises.

Dont forget they gave out bakassi to cameroon just to win war against biafrans.

You aren't making sense. The Biafran were defeated in 1970. Nigeria avoided war to because of bigger powers like France most likely. I assume Nigeria is stronger than Cameroon. They ended up going to court and losing the territory. Then Goodluck jonathan refused to file an appeal before the deadline.

1 Share

Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by elgramz: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Buhari that doesn't obey court judgement?
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by Herkim(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
If they are not properly check mate they can become another terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by goodnessme1(f): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Blue3k:

You aren't making sense. The Biafran were defeated in 1970. Nigeria avoided war to avoid conflicts with bigger powers like France most like. I assume Nigeroa is stronger than Cameroon. They ended up going to court and losing the territory. The Goodluck jonathan refused to file an appeal before the deadline.
tongue
Blue3k:

You aren't making sense. The Biafran were defeated in 1970. Nigeria avoided war to avoid conflicts with bigger powers like France most like. I assume Nigeroa is stronger than Cameroon. They ended up going to court and losing the territory. The Goodluck jonathan refused to file an appeal before the deadline.
yoruba history
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by wildernessVoice: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
They should first depot all fulanis from Sudan, Mali, Niger, Chad, Senegal and Gambia that are killing Nigerians.
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by wildernessVoice: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
They should first depot all fulanis from Sudan, Mali, Niger, Chad, Senegal and Gambia that are killing Nigerians and ruling us illegally.
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by vezycash(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Blue3k:
Falana did good getting these guys justice. The government had no business helping despot dictator like Biya anyway. Cameroon should just be like Canada and federalize. That would solve their anglophone issue in my opinion.

Im guessing the government will apeal it. I doubt the want to pay the separatist or fly them back in the country.

Like Nigerian federalism?
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by Blue3k(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
vezycash:

Like Nigerian federalism?

I say be more like Canada. Canada has same English and French as official languages. The United States is another good example since it leaves alot rights responsibility to States. Nigeria is not a good example since it's very restrictive to states but its still a Federation since power is divided between seprate tires of government.
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by gidgiddy: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Xisnin:
Buharig illegally deported refugees whose life were in danger.
What a heartless man.

Very true
The dictatorial Government of Paul Biya has been arresting, detaining, torturing and killing the people seeking a separate country of the Republic of Ambazonia for years.

The Government of Buhari knew that to deport these men would amount to sending them to be tortured and killed in Cameroon. Rather than follow the rule of law, Buhari hurriedly deported them to Cameroon. One the men was had been living in Nigeria for 17 years and was married to a Nigerian woman and had kids.

It is terrible. Paul Not a regularly sends the Army to murder unarmed Ambazonian separatists while Buhari sends Python dancers to murder unarmed Biafran separatists

3 Likes

Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by egbabiekperemo1: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
AllenSpencer:
If Atiku is not deported, then its illegal

We need to deport Chinese too with Obi leading the pack

This is getting weak and stale. These 2 individuals u keep trolling, you and your lineage can never achieve what they have achieved in life even in your next 10 generations.
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by kjhova(m): 12:18am On Mar 04, 2019
AfonjaConehead:
Naija, monkey republic of baboons and dogs and of course, coneheads

This pain that you guys are carrying, can you cope for another four years?

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 04, 2019
Illegal bawo? According to international laws?
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by wink2015(m): 5:20am On Mar 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:
If Atiku is not deported, then its illegal

We need to deport Chinese too with Obi leading the pack

You are politizing a serious matter.
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by wink2015(m): 5:23am On Mar 04, 2019
That fine is huge.

But let key player like President Muhammadu Buhari, DSS directors pay with their own personal money.

They should not force government to pay for their stupidity hiding under the cover of one kind of immunity.
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by ensamy(m): 5:35am On Mar 04, 2019
When the lawless President is in the helms of affairs then lawlessness becomes the order of the Nigerian Society. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by Blazebond(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Una useless buhari when be President nor dey respect court ruling o,he go say body feelings say make him deport them,i pity the stupid mofos when feel say na buhari be their saviour, their brains are fried.
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by introvertme: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2019
Blue3k:

I say be more like Canada. Canada has same English and French as official languages. The United States is another good example since it leaves alot rights responsibility to States. Nigeria is not a good example since it's very restrictive to states but its still a Federation since power is divided between seprate tires of government.

Trudeau is an idiot. He is more interested in the immigrants than the citizens in the country.

Yellow vest protest in Canada has even started.
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by Blue3k(m): 7:43am On Mar 04, 2019
introvertme:

Trudeau is an idiot. He is more interested in the immigrants than the citizens in the country.

Yellow vest protest in Canada has even started.

Those are facts but point stands. Canada is good example for Cameroon to follow because Canada has both English and French speaking citizens living peacefully. The only issue is Biya is a power drunk despot enabled by France.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by AfonjaConehead: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2019
kjhova:

This pain that you guys are carrying, can you cope for another four years?

I never knew I made mention of your name lolssssssssss
grin
I mentioned 3, which one are you?
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by phineas: 8:53am On Mar 04, 2019
If they had valid passports and had not broken any law deporting them was bad..

Some were even married to Nigerians probably even citizens.The e options were to revoke their passports and give them x days to leave the country.Not deport them outrightly to a place they would be tortured or killed when they had not broken the laws of your land

That was morally wrong. The Giverment owes it to them to at least check on their welfare and ensure international Human Rights standards are met. They should also ensure this bad judgement as precedent
is corrected .
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by dometome: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Blue3k:

You aren't making sense. The Biafran were defeated in 1970. Nigeria avoided war to because of bigger powers like France most likely. I assume Nigeria is stronger than Cameroon. They ended up going to court and losing the territory. Then Goodluck jonathan refused to file an appeal before the deadline.
No! You are the one who is NOT making any sense, Bakassi was given to Ahmed Ahidgjo by Gowon to help them block Biafrans from getting weapons in to Biafra from the southern coastal area of Biafra
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by Raskasal(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
What of Nigerians deported from Ghana, when are they getting their justice?
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by Blue3k(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
dometome:
No! You are the one who is NOT making any sense, Bakassi was given to Ahmed Ahidgjo by Gowon to help them block Biafrans from getting weapons in to Biafra from the southern coastal area of Biafra

Leave the Biafra war alone. The territory was Nigeria's till the lost it in ICJ in the 2003. Gowan giving it away never used as a reason Cameroon owned the land. Nigeria went to the negotiating table because they didnt want to go to war over territory.

Lol do seriously believe a land transfer like this happens without a written document? Individuals dont do without paperwork and you think states will. Gowon already had a starvation blockade in place. He wouldn't need to give away territory.

In its Application, Cameroon referred to “an aggression by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, whose troops are occupying several Cameroonian localities on the Bakassi Peninsula”, and asked the Court, inter alia, to adjudge and declare that sovereignty over the Peninsula of Bakassi was Cameroonian, by virtue of international law, and that Nigeria had violated and was violating the fundamental principle of respect for frontiers inherited from colonization (uti possidetis juris), as well as other rules of conventional and customary international law, and that Nigeria’s international responsibility was involved. 

In Bakassi, the Court decided that the boundary was delimited by the Anglo-German Agreement of 11 March 1913 (Arts. XVIII-XX) and that sovereignty over the Bakassi Peninsula lay with Cameroon. It decided that in that area the boundary followed the thalwegof the River Akpakorum (Akwayafe), dividing the Mangrove Islands near Ikang in the way shown on map TSGS 2240, as far as a straight line joining Bakassi Point and King Point.
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by kjhova(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

I never knew I made mention of your name lolssssssssss
grin
I mentioned 3, which one are you?

Awosunkun n'wo ara re bii aworerin.

We are too busy moving to the next level to be involved in same point tussle. Enjoy your wallow.
Re: Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal by AfonjaConehead: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
kjhova:

Awosunkun n'wo ara re bii aworerin.

We are too busy moving to the next level to be involved in same point tussle. Enjoy your wallow.

Go away, return to your cave...you are only busy chasing danfo, agbero.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Gun Down 15 Farmers In Katsina / Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled / Simon Achuba: Yahaya Bello Hasn’t Completed A Project In Four Years – Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.