Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari (15761 Views)

Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala / Bode George: Restructuring, Not Presidency Will Address Nigeria’s Challenges / Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Good news we are waiting
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by ClearFlair: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
sinaj:

May your mouth remain like that till 2023.
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ojiofor:
By sharing 10 10k tradermoni?
It will make sense when you raise it to 10m naira.
are they in Hausa country? All I can see is malam addressing amarias

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by ClearFlair: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
LZAA:
By encouraging herdsmen and nepotism abi?
Receive sense abeg
Cc immhotep pythonamaka sarrki velocity25

You will wail to death.
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
asawanathegreat:
Good news we are waiting
keep waiting
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by ClearFlair: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
are they in Hausa country? All I can see is malam addressing amarias

Who stole your brain?
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by months: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
THERE IS NOTHING BUHARI CAN DO ASIDE SLEEP.

HE IS A OLD MAN.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by LZAA: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
ClearFlair:

You will wail to death.
grin

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
keep waiting
plus you we go wait taya
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
ClearFlair:

Who stole your brain?
you don't even have head let alone brain. Your dullness like that of buhari is second to none. How can alumajiri like you reason? When you have demented buhari in charge. Cow like you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by Guyman02: 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
Igbos operation silent treatment has begun. They need your response to keep promoting lgbo hate filled thread. Your since will see to the gradual demise of such thread.
Silence is a powerful tool when dealing with those hsting you
I concur
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by justtoodark: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
you nigerians are una own trouble....who gave her doctor title now....??

phd,dr,ultra modern....are you people even serious atall....??

giant of africa....??

whats wrong with una....??

seriously....

hmmmm....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by GenSpecifics: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Just like he addresses the gap in between your legs - he will fck it up as usual.
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by desiredhome: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
sanpipita:
That means poverty for everyone, with poor getting poorer

You are what you think, always stay positive
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by Guyman02: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
Operation silent treatment has begun. Enough of anti lgbo threads on nairaland. If there are no anti yorubas and hausa threads. Why so many lgbo hate filled thread.
Igbos ball is in your court. You dont need nairaland to survive, but nairaland needs lgbo bashing and hate filled threads to survive
Operation silent treatment has begun. No more responding to any lgbo hate filled thread.
I concur
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
asawanathegreat:
plus you we go wait taya
stay here till 2030 ode.

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
stay here till 2030 ode.
you your sef go stay nne ewu
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
How many jobs did PMB create in his first tenure to begin with?
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by fixedfolly: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
deepwater:

“I wish I can invite all the 15 million Nigerians that voted for Mr. President to this dinner, but no place can accommodate you all. So let me say thank you and assure you that you made the right choice.” She said.

There we go again, the rest who voted for PDP and other parties are not invited to the dinner table.

These people do not have what it takes to be leaders of a diverse country as Nigeria.

It is very bad that all the education we have in NIGERIA is just a waste when we allow illiterates to make our life time decisions

I'm afraid you don't even know the definition of an illiterate. To you every northerner is an illiterate but nothing can be more further from the truth.
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by Jaqenhghar: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
sinaj:
Ahswear
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by felixawe(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
op predict 20 sure odds for we to believe u. make it public
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
They will tell what d poor wants to hear. If you are poor, wait for the news!
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by Maket: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tax the rich heavily on their luxuries.
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by ebiye55(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Knox123:
They have started saying what they can't fulfill again.. lipsrsealed

I've heard all these kinda stories before...

Waiting.. (I don dey loose weight oh.. ��)

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by endureson: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Naughtysite:
How ? You mean using TraderMoni.

Someone who has destroyed 70% of middle class in Nigeria

91 million Nigerians are poor... World Bank.

40 million Nigerians are Mad... Buhary.

One can see the relationship between madness and poverty. A lot of mad people roaming Nigeria is as a result of poverty.

Poverty capital of the world. Hehehe.

We are in progress.
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by stagger: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
No free money for any almajiri beggar. Let the President take care of their poverty. I really will love to see how this gap will be closed.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by chudez0147(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Some of you guys causing trouble online are not even Nigerian ..Some might not be Nigerian, or other tribe entirely... You guys are agents of Darkness/Anti-Christ/Trouble Makers..
You guys just love Blood.. You just love seeing innocent people Cry/Die..
Weting una dey even gain? Please! I know we still have some good people out there.. We can live together in peace.. Let's not let these evil people cause trouble for us.
Am an Igbo guy, I was born and raised in Lagos before I left Nigeria.. the Yorubas are wonderful people...
Please! Let's Understand our differences and live together.....Thank You!
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
deepwater:

“I wish I can invite all the 15 million Nigerians that voted for Mr. President to this dinner, but no place can accommodate you all. So let me say thank you and assure you that you made the right choice.” She said.

There we go again, the rest who voted for PDP and other parties are not invited to the dinner table.

These people do not have what it takes to be leaders of a diverse country as Nigeria.

It is very bad that all the education we have in NIGERIA is just a waste when we allow illiterates to make our life time decisions

My brother I can't help but agree with u cos u have spoken my mind. Pls take a look at Lagos state. There's a candidate called babatunde gbadamosi of d ADP. This guy is sound& he has pragmatic & practical solutions to make Lagos better. But come next week, educated lagosians will still go& vote 4a guy that shared rice 4 them
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by Heffalump(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
You see madam, tell your husband to solve the issue of Herdsmen terrorising farmers everywhere to prove he can deliver on anything.

Life comes first!

Each time he hears of his brothers killing innocent Nigerians and he feigns ignorance, the hatred for him triples.

Enough is enough!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by Jolite(m): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
deepwater:

how dare you call the most intelligent and the next level president and his wife illitrate? common mind your utterances & have respect for your God sent president. Advice!
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by sanpipita(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
desiredhome:

You are what you think, always stay positive

Theres nothing else to think, Buhari is bringer of poverty, a serious govt creates wealth not bridge some stupid gap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public / Death toll rises to 4 in Blast Near Mosque In Maiduguri After Friday Prayers / Sambo: Nigerians Will Soon Produce An Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.