Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari (15772 Views)

Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala / Bode George: Restructuring, Not Presidency Will Address Nigeria’s Challenges / Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by KANUISALIVE: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Buhari said this 4 years will be tough, hmm

How will the fill the gap If richman becomes poor then what is the fate of a poor man undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by wisdomkid: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
YOU can never bridge the gap between the poor and the rich, no matter how noble your plan is.

The only way is by teaching the Poor ONES how to be rich, and that is, the poor ones that are willing to learn.
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by OlaPhils(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please don't start promising what you and your husband can't achieve
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by AnanseK(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Someone made this statement and I totally agree with him:

When Dankwambo a sitting Governor could not get his Senate bid.
Ajimobi a sitting Governor couldn't win his Senate bid.
Saraki a sitting senator(senate president) with the backing of his governor lost his return to senate.
When Akpabio despite being backed by the FG, lost his senate seat.
Uduaghan also lost his bid.
But Dino without the backing of his Governor and the FG retained his seat.
Dogara too without the backing of the Governor and the FG retained his seat.
Meanwhile, Buhari was thrashed in the SE, Osinbajo lost his PU.
And you still believe this election was rigged.
I think you should check urself again.
Free, Fair and credible election

Congratulations Professor Mahmood Yakubu for giving us one of the best elections in Nigeria.

Copied from Usman Bashir Almajiri wall.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by Ojiofor: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
are they in Hausa country? All I can see is malam addressing amarias

Yes o.She is addressing women of Arewastan.
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Address it or not....even they should dress it well or not. In Nigeria and Africa as a whole there will continue to be a massive gap between the rich and poor....don't ask why....if you know you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by desiredhome: 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
sanpipita:

Theres nothing else to think, Buhari is bringer of poverty, a serious govt creates wealth not bridge some stupid gap.

Only lazy and corrupt people believe Buhari brings poverty, even the looters still blame Buhari for the poverty in the land. No government can create jobs for all it's citizens, a lot people created jobs/discovered themselves during the recession period.
Build yourself positively and do the right thing you will see a better Nigeria.
Every strong house have a solid foundation. Next Levels
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by Poanan: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Madam please do not start again.
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by princegeo(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Madam save us those dead stories and go and cook good food for your lifeless husband

So he can survive what will befall him soon
Nigeria matter plenty o
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by sanpipita(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
desiredhome:

Only lazy and corrupt people believe Buhari brings poverty, even the looters still blame Buhari for the poverty in the land. No government can create jobs for all it's citizens, a lot people created jobs/discovered themselves during the recession period.
Build yourself positively and do the right thing you will see a better Nigeria.
Every strong house have a solid foundation. Next Levels

you have been brainwashed and I'm sorry for you
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by desiredhome: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
sanpipita:

you have been brainwashed and I'm sorry for you
Join the wagon, I saw everybody been happy but very few disgruntled people that are sad, they've made themselves enemy of progress
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by SirLakes: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
She will be sent back to the kitchen and the other room now, if she continues speaking with the press.

Aisha you better behave grin
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
she's very stewpid

whats she even doin outside d kitchen and za oza room

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by MrMann1(m): 12:01am On Mar 04, 2019
Buhari can't address the poverty index in Nigeria. By 2023, Buhari's government would have achieved a higher poverty index. It's not a curse, Buhari no sabi jack.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by Judybash93(m): 1:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Abegi

Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by Dronedude(m): 1:15am On Mar 04, 2019
By making it wider I guess
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 04, 2019
If wishes were roses.
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by raffite: 2:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Na so dem dey tell dem.
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by engrchykae(m): 4:47am On Mar 04, 2019
buhari partner in crime.
i know your family and what it stands for,you believe in the alhaji almajiri social system or pyramid where the social ladder is destroyed keeping the rich eternally rich and the poor eternally poor.
i plead with southerners to help any northern boys around them to acquire skills that will help them emancipate them from themselves
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by fortune1968: 5:51am On Mar 04, 2019
deepwater:

“I wish I can invite all the 15 million Nigerians that voted for Mr. President to this dinner, but no place can accommodate you all. So let me say thank you and assure you that you made the right choice.” She said.

There we go again, the rest who voted for PDP and other parties are not invited to the dinner table.

These people do not have what it takes to be leaders of a diverse country as Nigeria.

It is very bad that all the education we have in NIGERIA is just a waste when we allow illiterates to make our life time decisions

Continue wt your bad belle , silly rantings .Those who want thief and looter as their leader are THIEVES .
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by fortune1968: 5:53am On Mar 04, 2019
MrMann1:
Buhari can't address the poverty index in Nigeria. By 2023, Buhari's government would have achieved a higher poverty index. It's not a curse, Buhari no sabi jack.
Na u sabi . HE IS THE PRESIDENT .
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 04, 2019
stagger:
No free money for any almajiri beggar. Let the President take care of their poverty. I really will love to see how this gap will be closed.

forward your pm to the mail in my siggy
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by ClearFlair: 10:05am On Mar 04, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you don't even have head let alone brain. Your dullness like that of buhari is second to none. How can alumajiri like you reason? When you have demented buhari in charge. Cow like you

You will cry till 2031. tongue
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by xaco(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2019
madam please tell your husband to fulfill the 2015 campaign promises before ona start another scam
Re: President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari by MrMann1(m): 12:41am On Mar 08, 2019
fortune1968:
Na u sabi . HE IS THE PRESIDENT .

Who says he is not. He can't just do anything, than to continue making Nigeria go downhill.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Train Attacks: Buhari Approves Railway Surveillance Contract / 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public / Saraki Threatens To Walk Out Senators Making Noise During Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.