Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Can I Travel To Canada With 2million - Urgent Request - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel To Canada With 2million - Urgent Request (1170 Views)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Can I Travel To Canada With 2million - Urgent Request by Banemu: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
My budget for traveling is 2M for everything excluding flight and I don't have a specific kind of visa in mind, I just want something with long term

Now, here are my conditions;

-2M max for every expenses maybe excluding flight tickets.
- My highest certificate is O'level from 2011
- I have good working experience at various areas( software accounting-Sage, QuickBooks and POS, sales management, security and light-duty cleaning)
- I have a friend in Canada that is ready to accommodate me for as long as I want and handle other basic living expenses with a vouching ability

To be clear, I want people with substantial information and clear understanding of my position to help guide me not recommend agents please.

I don't mind, study/work visa since they are long term or even Express entry. My money no plenty abeg!

I would appreciate any good insight as to what to do and best course of action please. What kind of visa would work best for me as I desire a long time plan.
Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 2million - Urgent Request by clive2u(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
i wont mind squeezing inside ur ghana must go bag wen u wan leave. God bless u for me
Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 2million - Urgent Request by Xoxoxigan(f): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
don't contact any agent

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 2million - Urgent Request by Banemu: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Xoxoxigan:
don't contact any agent

I hope not to, honestly and that is why I am here for advice on what to do using my conditions

clive2u:
i wont mind squeezing inside ur ghana must go bag wen u wan leave.
God bless u for me

God bless you too my man. It's not easy.
Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 2million - Urgent Request by Xoxoxigan(f): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Banemu:

I hope not to, honestly and that is why I am here for advice on what to do using my conditions

God bless you too my man. It's not easy.
I think 2million is too small. does it include pof?
Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 2million - Urgent Request by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 04, 2019
Ask ur friend who u said u gonna stay with in Canada.

Convert 2m to Canadian then u see. Accommodation and other cost of living play a part.

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 2million - Urgent Request by AKUPSME: 5:16am On Mar 04, 2019
I don't think two million will be enough to migrate to Canada, first of all, you need to do a little research on the financial implication of every type of Canadian visa to find the one that fits your budget.

But I know 2million will never be enough to meet 'Study or
EE ' visa requirements. But you could try other countries

Viels gluck
Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 2million - Urgent Request by NanaF: 5:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Banemu:
My budget for traveling is 2M for everything excluding flight and I don't have a specific kind of visa in mind, I just want something with long term

Now, here are my conditions;

-2M max for every expenses maybe excluding flight tickets.
- My highest certificate is O'level from 2011
- I have good working experience at various areas( software accounting-Sage, QuickBooks and POS, sales management, security and light-duty cleaning)
- I have a friend in Canada that is ready to accommodate me for as long as I want and handle other basic living expenses with a vouching ability

To be clear, I want people with substantial information and clear understanding of my position to help guide me not recommend agents please.

I don't mind, study/work visa since they are long term or even Express entry. My money no plenty abeg!

I would appreciate any good insight as to what to do and best course of action please. What kind of visa would work best for me as I desire a long time plan.

It’s not enough for you to migrate to any developed country. It’s not even just about the money, you don’t have enough work experience or educational qualifications. Don’t let anyone deceive you or scam you into parting with money to give an agent, they can’t help you also.
Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 2million - Urgent Request by Banemu: 6:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Xoxoxigan:
I think 2million is too small. does it include pof?

Yes it does. My friend told me that before he left, he need had POF but his agent had it manipulated or something.

NanaF:

It’s not even just about the money, you don’t have enough work experience or educational qualifications.

Do you have any recommendations, like a program that can help boast my chances
Re: Can I Travel To Canada With 2million - Urgent Request by justwise(m): 6:32am On Mar 04, 2019

2 Likes

(1)

Terrible Accident In Isialangwa,abia,many Dead(graphic Photos) / We Found Paradise In Cape Town, South Africa (cost Of Living) / Anyone In Bulgaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.