Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport (16011 Views)

Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) / Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations / Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by nicolasakins: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2019
No lies everything na true.
Experience ham once
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by Buharifanatic: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2019
Number 11
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by Nicklaus619(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2019
MrDonfranko:

Lols this is soo me grin
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by Olabodedennis(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2019
TGMISKY:
When I enter a taxi, I just plug in my ear piece and enjoy my music.
No time for public argument
Na so, me too grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by Emyjeze(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2019
Number 8 and 11........ Thats me
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by kevoh(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2019
@OP, you forgot the idiots that will be listening to music with earphones but still sing out loud, disturbing the bus with their frog voice! angry angry

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by may320: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2019
@Op, what about those fat women that will occupy space and squeeze others together throughout the journey?
You will now be wishing that the bus should 'fly' so you can get to your bus-stop quickly. Any little delay on the road you will shout on the driver to move the bus. grin

Also those women with 3kids and will pay for just one seat. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by Gashon007(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2019
You just made y day! Hahahahahahhhaaaah
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by imthealpha: 8:41am On Mar 04, 2019
So true cool

Get your design done at a cheaper rate call 09079246767

Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by olatechnician(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2019
Buharifanatic:
Number 11

lol....same here bro
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by hahn(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2019
kevoh:
@OP, you forgot the idiots that will be listening to music with earphones but still sing out loud, disturbing the bus with their frog voice! angry angry

I can't even remember the last time I entered a bus in Lag
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by Isokehn(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2019
(Apart from those of 'parlor' and body odour) ... More than half of those can be displaced, ignored and prevented, by plugging your earbuds and listening to your music throughout your journey.

People don''t board buses to please you.

Until we have more spacious and convenient alternative transport, this is the story.
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by PrincessB1(f): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2019
So hilarious grin grin

OP, what about those that enter the bus with five children just to pay for one sit and even expect their lateral neighbour to help them lap some.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by kevoh(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2019
hahn:

I can't even remember the last time I entered a bus in Lag
This stuff happened to me in 2013 or 2014. Ibadan to Abuja bus! This girl sang out loud in her croaky voice till she managed to doze off, only to resume when she woke up.
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by Ten06(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Those using style to tap current
Most of them are so cold these days
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by hahn(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2019
kevoh:

This stuff happened to me in 2013 or 2014. Ibadan to Abuja bus! This girl sang out loud in her croaky voice till she managed to doze off, only to resume when she woke up.

Hahaha. You should have just told her, "madam, your voice is ugly"

I remember a long time ago when I was travelling from Lagos to Benin and there was this woman at the back with three daughters. For most of the journey she kept spanking the kids for no reason. Obviously she was transferring her aggression on them.

At a point I looked back and I said,"madam, how long will you continue beating those kids like they are your mates?" And that was how she stopped beating them.

Funny enough everyone else was quiet about it. Nigerians have this natural ability to not care when something is not affecting them directly

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by condralbedez: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2019
Op ,
the oversabi dem ,that's try to knw everything that happens in the bus,that's your type。
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by Cantonese: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2019
MrDonfranko:
12 Types of People You See in a Public Transport

#NaijaThreadStory

Franklyn Eluagu

Source: https://twitter.com/FranklynEluagu/status/1102138404358242304?s=19

Those who tell you that you are not their mates. That they parked their cars in their houses because they could not drive inside the Lagos go slow. Also if not for condition of life why should someone like you talk to them?
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by Ozkar: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2019
I'm number 11. I don't like meaningless chit-chat in public transport, especially when everyone else can listen in.
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by Ozkar: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2019
may320:
@Op, what about those fat women that will occupy space and squeeze others together throughout the journey?
You will now be wishing that the bus should 'fly' so you can get to your bus-stop quickly. Any little delay on the road you will shout on the driver to move the bus. grin

Also those women with 3kids and will pay for just one seat. grin
the fat ones would still be telling you "abeg shift" or "this place is tight" grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by AbleChuks1(m): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Abeg send me link to the complete video joor
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by YomiTee123(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2019
lol
lonelydora:
I still do not understand why people who sit in front of commercial buses behave as if they have made it in life. They form big boys as if those at the back are not in their class

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by lonelydora: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2019
Rosarie:
it's ur mindset.its not true

Do you like front seats?
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by may320: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2019
Ozkar:
the fat ones would still be telling you "abeg shift" or "this place is tight" grin
Lol. grin grin
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by blingxx(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2019
What do I know.. I dont take public transport cheesy .... Lemme go and fuel my Benz grin
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by blingxx(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Ozkar:

Your own better na.. Have you ever been squeezed inside bus with peppersellers before?
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by LINTUNE(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2019
PotatoSalad:
lol cheesy..use to this while I was younger
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by Ritaifedi3: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2019
those will like to have sharp sharp sex inside the bush with opposite sex when d bus stops for passengers to eas them selves. y other passenger s will be like where r those two pple.
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by CHAVINCI: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2019
lonelydora:
I still do not understand why people who sit in front of commercial buses behave as if they have made it in life. They form big boys as if those at the back are not in their class
i swear some people like front seat pass pharisees
Re: 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
That's very ridiculous

(1) (2) (Reply)

522 West Africans Repatriated From Gabon Over Illegal Travel Papers / U.S.A And CANADA, Which Is Better? / Port Harcourt The Most Expensive City In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.