Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south (20420 Views)

Adamu Maina Waziri: PDP Presidential Ticket Will Be Zoned To North / 2023: Tinubu Ramps Up Support In S’west Ahead Of Declaration / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Aryin87:
I never said you demanded for any. My response was to counter the so called southwest people. Why demanding that it should be zoned to south south?! Are they now saying they are fighting for the interest of those people?! That's a big lie! They know they have messed up, so for them to still be relevant, they are acting as if they are unbiased.

Exactly bro. They want to act like they care cos 2023 is their target but they will see shock.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Rotimi47: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2019
zinizta:

LMAO...

What's stopping you from taking it??

Ineffective online ranters
Don't mind them; he ain't from the South South.

They know that PDP will be in a serious problem if such position is given to the South South.

2 Likes

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by GoodMuyis(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2019
thunder74:
This is the best way to go but I doubt it if APC will do that. There is no Muslim they can trust with the post from the SS and SE. Omo Agege is qualified but not sure if he is a Muslim.

Omo-agege, as proven his worth and loyalty to APC, when he withstood Saraki and single-handedly seized the Senate maze. He should be given

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by muntimabissa: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2019
?
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by FriendNG: 9:48am On Mar 04, 2019
deomelo:
Don't know if it's possible, but it's a good idea, send it to SS.

It's not. NE that contributed most in the first and second tenure are not second class citizens.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by jared007: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Efewestern:
kinda weird, but I noticed most big guns from SW are rooting for Omo-agege, don't know why, or is it because his name sounds yoruboid? the seat should be zoned to SE.

Omo-agege can be a senate leader.
how can u of all person be saying this? dont be too careful to seize power when the opportunity comes. urhobo as a minority must learn to shine at federal level. resist blackmail or intimidation from any other ethnic groups. afterall nigeria is owing urhobo.

2 Likes

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by FriendNG: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2019
fk002:

I agree thats how it supposes to be

My brother help me tell them.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by FriendNG: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2019
aljharem:

Don't think like that. We are not tribalistic like the igbos. Power is transient

What is the tribalism in this. Pls elaborate.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by hope4life: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2019
ola6:
Not only tinubu. Most yorubas want it to go to the south south.

Omo agege or someone else from there.

This was already discussed on this forum and agreed on. I guess our leaders are listening and reading our opinions on the forum, good job!

Can we nominate someone here to go to Aso Rock and present this resolution?Nomination pls.Resolution:Senate President goes to South South
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by FriendNG: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2019
Bobbysteps:
my opinion South-South=Senate president. North-East= Speaker HoR and senate leader. North-Central=Deputy senate president. South-East= Deputy speaker

You tried. At least you're more objective.

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by hope4life: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2019
aljharem:
A lot of this south south rubbish are igbo people.

Also the Senate should be zone to the SS or better still Omo agege

Omo Agege or Bread Agege.Is he matured enough to handle.Can't we see any other capable person from S.South
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by senatordave1(m): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2019
My take is that the ss should get the senate presidency to compensate them for giving buhari 32% and to make apc more acceptable here.ill prefer agege.
North east should get DSP,ill prefer ndume.
South west should get majority leader

Speaker should go to the sw/nc,deputy should to to south east,majority leader should go to north west.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by senatordave1(m): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2019
hope4life:

Omo Agege or Bread Agege.Is he matured enough to handle.Can't we see any other capable person from S.South
Omo agege is the best for now.the other person is alimikhena but he looks fragile and weak.agege would represent the urhobos and the south south better,it would assuage a lot of feelings and push the people closer to apc.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by senatordave1(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2019
jared007:
how can u of all person be saying this? dont be too careful to seize power when the opportunity comes. urhobo as a minority must learn to shine at federal level. resist blackmail or intimidation from any other ethnic groups. afterall nigeria is owing urhobo.
You are correct,i like agege.he's very aggressive and radical.he would automatically drag delta to apc.

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Kagawa10: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2019
KEVIND:
South South don't need any fuckin' Senate presidency. This divide and conquer tactics the so-called SWCF and her caliphate masters will not work this time. So after the coming together of the South West and the North to kick our own Jonathan out, what they're now planning is to give us the Senate presidency so as to keep the oil flowing unhindered and to spite our cousins from the S'East who supported us wholeheartedly through out our travail. The earlier this Country is restructured the better. Sometime I blame our political leaders who are blindfolded with personal greed and the lack of foresight. Look, you and your Fulani masters cannot deceive us no more. What we want is the 100% control of our Oil and resources and not any fuckin' bribe.

We the SS crew even when we are known OSU but always attaching to the SS to seek relevance. Lol
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by FriendNG: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2019
senatordave1:
My take is that the ss should get the senate presidency to compensate them for giving buhari 32% and to make apc more acceptable here.ill prefer agege.
North east should get DSP,ill prefer ndume.
South west should get majority leader

Speaker should go to the sw/nc,deputy should to to south east,majority leader should go to north west.

It's not possible. It cannot stand.

SS Senate President
SW Speaker
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Kagawa10: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

And who the hell is your Tinubu to decide for us.

What you don't know is that SS is not a tribe and what I want for my state is not Senate presidency of a man from Delta. And what a Deltan wants is not Senate presidency of a man from Bayelsa, but all we want together is resource control or total break away from Nigeria, we might decide to go with Biafrans. Simple!

See another OSU here. The real Delta folks are happy about the completion of itakpe-warri railway which has been abandoned for years. Even wike was happy with Buhari construction and completion of PortHarcourt airline terminal.

But the hateful OSU are just to sunk into their hate to see reason and are looking for who to go down with them in their loser game

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

See another OSU here. The real Delta folks are happy about the completion of itakpe-warri railway which has been abandoned for years. Even wike was happy with Buhari construction and completion of PortHarcourt airline terminal.

But the hateful OSU are just to sunk into their hate to see reason and are looking for who to go down with them in their loser game

Call me whatever you please. But try anyhow and see anyhow that's all.

We SS people are weary of you Yorubas deceit and we shall not waste anytime to treat your stupid fuckups if need arise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

We SS people are mindful of your Yorubas deceit and we shall not waste anytime to treat your stupid fuckups if need arise.

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by EngrKem: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2019
FriendNG:
The Senate presidency will go to the northeast and not south south. Ahmed Lawan is the next Senate president. Maybe deputy senate president or Senate leader will go to south south or southeast.
On what basis should it go to the north?
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by FriendNG: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2019
EngrKem:

On what basis should it go to the north?

There is nothing like north here. I said Northeast.

On what basis is it going to South South?
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by amodu(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2019
zinizta:

LMAO...

What's stopping you from taking it??

Ineffective online ranters

... Online ranters, I LAFF.

It can never be effective. Other tribes and zones are positioning themselves for positions of authority where they will have a say in decision making, whereas they are not doing that, rather the post offered they are rejecting.

You will lament till Jesus come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by amodu(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2019
Siralgebra04:

Are u drunk? So, make South West dey count ceiling?
He is indeed
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Kagawa10: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

We SS people are mindful of your Yorubas deceit and we shall not waste anytime to treat your stupid fuckups if need arise.

We SS crew. Lol.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

We SS crew. Lol.
Do I also need your approval to be SS just as i need your approval to vote in Lagos? Lol

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

I'm out of here, this is a Yoruba forum and the only thing that makes sense to them is their APC and their master Buhari . But we know what we want as Niger Deltans and can't be swaged get that.!!
oga, all this your noise on oil this and that. Just relax, North is preparing and everyone else is ready. It's not just restructuring but a total break. Every region can start their own country and you can go with your oil.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by SHAKABOOM: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2019
Omololu001:
well you have the right to be typing trash grin

Go and get your 100% resource control tomorrow boy grin
Yes! We will surely get it..It is better than senate presidency.

Opc wants to pacify asari dokubu hahahaha cheesy
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Elliot2(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Aryin87:
So they also want to partake in the government?! They don't want to be left out, yet they gave their votes to the opposition party! They should go to who they vote for to zone the senate presidency to them na. If not that PMB is an honest man ni, upon the benefits given to the southwest in this administration, they still could not come out massively to vote for him. I won't be surprised o if the largest part of these term benefits go to the northerners. After all, he who pays the piper plays the tune.
u n this ur pea seized brain. Very funny thing.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2019
IntrovertedK:
oga, all this your noise on oil this and that. Just relax, North is preparing and everyone else is ready. It's not just restructuring but a total break. Every region can start their own country and you can go with your oil.

When will it be, will it take forever before it happens?

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

the needs arised in 2015 and you did nada. All we've been hearing are noise, wailing and gnashing of teeth. We even heard there is another ineffectual big for nothing buffon called Asari Dokubo who has been wailing for so long buh na so so wail we dey hear nothing. My gee think because his govt has been shielding him from Nigeria all this while he is powerful. Lol we've treated your f**k up twice in SS/SE. We are waiting for you to do that your worst. The two region combined. Didirin gbogbo.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

When will it be, will it take forever before it happens?

wait for me till i grow so old and strong so i can go and fight your fight in Abuja. Mtcheew.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2019
SHAKABOOM:

Yes! We will surely get it..It is better than senate presidency.

Opc wants to pacify asari dokubu hahahaha cheesy
what is Asari Dokubo? Lmao. We are patiently waiting for that thing. You tell 'em.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Visits Ochanja , Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos / Imo Judgement Review: Why Is PDP and Ihedioha's Lawyer Asking For More Time? / Protests: Peter Obi Tells Tinubu To Address Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.