Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south (20150 Views)

Adamu Maina Waziri: PDP Presidential Ticket Will Be Zoned To North / 2023: Tinubu Ramps Up Support In S’west Ahead Of Declaration / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by phase1: 5:45am On Mar 04, 2019
Greatzeus:

Chinedu STFU undecided don't tell me you hate SS too the way you hate hausas and Fulani and Yoruba and even yourselves. No wonder the SS refused to give reasonable vote to Atiku/obi,they don't trust you people. Actually nobody does tongue

Self-deceit, I'm sure you are praying to Allah for crisis between SE and SS but keep on getting disappointed. The SS are wiser, you want to bribe them, so that they can vote for your Osinbade in 2023 after betraying their region in 2015. As e no work, you begin lament, dey blame ibos. grin

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Efewestern: 5:45am On Mar 04, 2019
FriendNG:
The Senate presidency will go to the northeast and not south south. Ahmed Lawan is the next Senate president. Maybe deputy senate president or Senate leader will go to south south or southeast.

The north just produced the last senate president, the north also has the presidency, why are you guys this power drunk? una no they tire ni?

The seat should go to either SS or SE, north east should wait till 2023 when we have a Southern president.

7 Likes

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Omololu001: 5:45am On Mar 04, 2019
KEVIND:

Whether 'dumb, wailing' or whatever you call its immaterial. All i know is that we're wiser now. 100% resource control is what we want not some crimps from the caliphate and their slaves (SW). QED.
well you have the right to be typing trash grin

Go and get your 100% resource control tomorrow boy grin

1 Like

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Back2Daura(m): 5:45am On Mar 04, 2019
GIVE US RESTRUCTURING Bleep YOUR SENATE PRESIDENCY... SOUTH SOUTH IS TOO SMART FOR THAT RUBBUSH.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by PresidoAtikuGcf: 5:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Siralgebra04:

Your name is your problem

My name is your nightmare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Siralgebra04(m): 5:46am On Mar 04, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Lol he is now Chinedu.

Self deceit.

Resource control and Senate rubbish which is better for the ND. And to think you are doing it to spite the SE and make them feel shortchanged by SS so as to cause division won't fly...

Support them today and abandon them tomorrow after you have used them to achieve your devilish plot won't work.

...and I reiterate, your name is your problem

3 Likes

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Omololu001: 5:47am On Mar 04, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

This is one thing I hate about you Yoruba people. Someone has told you what they want and you are writing long epistle on top of it, yet you would want people to respect your own opinion.
He has the right to be saying rubbish at his house, not on nairaland.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by zinizta: 5:47am On Mar 04, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Idiot thats what you people are. Once your stupid sense is bursted you resort to insults.

You can support their Senate presidency all you want but we know our people and people that mean well for us and Yoruba is 'never' among those people.

Your pot of soup.... Stir well but not too often for it to turn sour....

Insults? Where? were you peering into a reflective object?

...time to bounce... Skip to my loo...
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by helinues: 5:48am On Mar 04, 2019
FriendNG:
The Senate presidency will go to the northeast and not south south. Ahmed Lawan is the next Senate president. Maybe deputy senate president or Senate leader will go to south south or southeast.

Sorry to say you people are always greedy when it comes to power. Are SS/SE no longer part of Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Siralgebra04(m): 5:51am On Mar 04, 2019
helinues:

Sorry to say you people are always greedy when it comes to power. Are SS/SE no longer part of Nigeria

Do u still need power in SS/SE? The last time i checked, u people claimed u are more interested in your business and wealth than politics.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Efewestern: 5:51am On Mar 04, 2019
helinues:

Very irritating, and to think that they contribute less to national development is saddening, even SW and North Central have agreed to zone the seat to either SS or SE, but these people still want everything to themselves. lol.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by helinues: 5:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Siralgebra04:

Do u still need power in SS/SE? The last time i checked, u people claimed u are more interested in your business and wealth than politics.

Stop playing politics of hatred.. I am not from SE nor SS. So talk something different

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 5:53am On Mar 04, 2019
sarrki:
Then south south it goes

Anything Tinubu says is in interest Of Yoruba land

Haters are free to hate

Jagaban God Bless you

And who the hell is your Tinubu to decide for us.

What you don't know is that SS is not a tribe and what I want for my state is not Senate presidency of a man from Delta. And what a Deltan wants is not Senate presidency of a man from Bayelsa, but all we want together is resource control or total break away from Nigeria, we might decide to go with Biafrans. Simple!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Aryin87(m): 5:53am On Mar 04, 2019
So they also want to partake in the government?! They don't want to be left out, yet they gave their votes to the opposition party! They should go to who they vote for to zone the senate presidency to them na. If not that PMB is an honest man ni, upon the benefits given to the southwest in this administration, they still could not come out massively to vote for him. I won't be surprised o if the largest part of these term benefits go to the northerners. After all, he who pays the piper plays the tune.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by helinues: 5:55am On Mar 04, 2019
Efewestern:

Very irritating, and to think that they contribute less to national development is saddening, even SW and North Central have agreed to zone the seat to either SS or SE, but these people still want everything to themselves. lol.

They bragged about the power as if they are the only qualified Nigerians.

I forsee South united before 2023 elections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 5:57am On Mar 04, 2019
zinizta:

Your pot of soup.... Stir well but not too often for it to turn sour....

Insults? Where? were you peering into a reflective object?

...time to bounce... Skip to my loo...

My friend no need for insults, let peace reign.

But we are naturally in love with our SE brothers cos their solidarity is second to non. We can relinquish the Senate presidency to them. All we ask for is to be allowed to control our resources fully. It makes more sense than Senate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by FriendNG: 6:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Efewestern:

The north just produced the last senate president, the north also has the presidency, why are you guys this power drunk? una no they tire ni?

The seat should go to either SS or SE, north east should wait till 2023 when we have a Southern president.

helinues:

Keep on deceiving yourselves. So the north is 1 region while the south can be micro zoned to SW SE SW.

NW produced the president
SW produced the VP
NE will produced the Senate president
SS can produce the speaker if at all they will

So northeast should be sideline according to your biased thinking. They contributed more than all the 3 southern region. Even the last Senate presidency belongs to them before it was hijacked by Saraki.

Ahmed Lawal is the next Senate president. If not for you guys selfishnes you want to reap were you never sow. You have this sense of entitlement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 6:01am On Mar 04, 2019
Aryin87:
So they also want to partake in the government?! They don't want to be left out, yet they gave their votes to the opposition party! They should go to who they vote for to zone the senate presidency to them na. If not that PMB is an honest man ni, upon the benefits given to the southwest in this administration, they still could not come out massively to vote for him. I won't be surprised o if the largest part of these term benefits go to the northerners. After all, he who pays the piper plays the tune.

Where did we wish it??
Does the topic say SS wants the damn thing?

Yorubas be very careful, we are carefully watching you guys.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by helinues: 6:02am On Mar 04, 2019
FriendNG:

Keep on deceiving yourselves. So the north is 1 region while the south can be micro zoned to SW SE SW.

NW produced the president
SW produced the VP
NE will produced the Senate president
SS can produce the speaker is at all they will

So northeast should be sideline according to your biased thinking. They contributed more than all the 3 southern region. Even the last Senate presidency belongs to them before it was hijacked by Saraki.

Ahmed Lawal is the next Senate president.

NE contributed what exactly?

This must be the joke of the century

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by FriendNG: 6:05am On Mar 04, 2019
helinues:

NE contributed what exactly?

This must be the joke of the century

They contribute everything to APC success. If na for SS contribution Buhari depend, he 4 done tey for Daura by now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by landmark86: 6:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Saraki see ur life
Even in ur presence they have started sharing ur seat, o ma se ooooooo.

See how greediness destroy ur political career.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by bixton(m): 6:08am On Mar 04, 2019
KEVIND:
South South don't need any fuckin' Senate presidency. This divide and conquer tactics the so-called SWCF and her caliphate masters will not work this time. So after the coming together of the South West and the North to kick our own Jonathan out, what they're now planning is to give us the Senate presidency so as to keep the oil flowing unhindered and to spite our cousins from the S'East who supported us wholeheartedly through out our travail. The earlier this Country is restructured the better. Sometime I blame our political leaders who are blindfolded with personal greed and the lack of foresight. Look, you and your Fulani masters cannot deceive us no more. What we want is the 100% control of our Oil and resources and not any fuckin' bribe.

Which oil do you have and referring to?
Are you even from the SS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 6:12am On Mar 04, 2019
FriendNG:

They contribute everything to APC success. If na for SS contribution Buhari defend, he 4 done tey for Daura by now.

Of course we didn't vote for Buhari cos he is a disaster and we do not regret it.

Why won't you Yorubas and North vote APC? it's your party, 'Buhari and Oshibanjo' are already enough reason for you guys to vote the unimpressive party.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by FriendNG: 6:13am On Mar 04, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Of course we didn't vote for Buhari cos he is a disaster and we do not regret it. Why won't you Yorubas and North vote APC? it's your party of course. 'Buhari and Oshibanjo' are already reason enough for you guys yo vote the unimpressive party.

Whatever you ain't producing any Senate presidency except APC want to make blunders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Boyooosa(m): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2019
This is the way I think every Nigerian should be thinking, at least for the selflessness regardless of hailing tinubu tho. I think that is targeted to swell his head so as to support their cause knowing that he has paralyzed obj's political life temporarily.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 04, 2019
THOSE OLÉ WOULD FINISHED US
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 6:16am On Mar 04, 2019
FriendNG:

Whatever you ain't producing any Senate presidency except APC want to make blunders.
My guy we no need am eeh . you are the ones forcing it on us so as to join body with us. Give it to Tinubu's wife, abi did she not win her sit back?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by ClearFlair: 6:17am On Mar 04, 2019
KEVIND:
South South don't need any fuckin' Senate presidency. This divide and conquer tactics the so-called SWCF and her caliphate masters will not work this time. So after the coming together of the South West and the North to kick our own Jonathan out, what they're now planning is to give us the Senate presidency so as to keep the oil flowing unhindered and to spite our cousins from the S'East who supported us wholeheartedly through out our travail. The earlier this Country is restructured the better. Sometime I blame our political leaders who are blindfolded with personal greed and the lack of foresight. Look, you and your Fulani masters cannot deceive us no more. What we want is the 100% control of our Oil and resources and not any fuckin' bribe.

You’re still bragging about oil in 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 04, 2019
stop dreaming
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by zoedew: 6:19am On Mar 04, 2019
Where folks like Akpabio can get at it. Their kin Effiong was left to carry the can when Ojukwu fled the war abandoning his people! They deserve it. #Wayas.
Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 6:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Oizatobad:
THOSE OLÉ WOULD FINISHED US

Yet they never drove bullion vans into their houses.

11 Likes

Re: S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south by Effiongdbest: 6:22am On Mar 04, 2019
zoedew:
Where folks like Akpabio can get at it. Their kin Effiong was left to carry the can when Ojukwu fled the war abandoning his people! They deserve it. #Wayas.

What has Ojukwu got to do with APC 2019 Senate presidency. Abi your divide tricks never tire you? cheesy
Rest mbok

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwara: JTF Intercepts Migrating Herders In Their Hundreds / Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan / Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.