Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) (36032 Views)

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid / I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by warriboy21(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
adekalumichael:
Your children too will build your a jet, yatch and aeroplane.

amennnnnnn ooooooooo
i wish u too thesame.
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by warriboy21(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Harry4truth:
Bro may God bless your hustle. Your children shall shower you with gifts and make you proud. I have one question to ask though, does this car have good mechanics in naija and are the parts readily available? I'm not a hater oh, I hope I can buy a car for my mother son. I just don't want any stress on your mother.

yes its a japanese so its parts are available much like toyota
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Benosky011(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wow.
Kudos for your actions bro.

But me think say mama deserves something more befitting.

Say, a Highlander, Toyota corolla, or even a Jeep.
This car, I think, is more boyoyostic.

No insult meant.

4 Likes

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by warriboy21(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
Grupo:

Why are you guys asking him for source of income for a car that costs less than 2m?

The guy mentioned that the car costs around $3k to $4k while clearing is around $1,500. Add up everything and it is not up to 2 million naira.

Are you people insisting that a hardworking person in the US cannot afford 2 million to buy a car after several months of hustle? Has the poverty mentality gotten to that level?

lmao bro d best is to ignore dat kind question,,,and d tin de pain dem say i ignore grin

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by warriboy21(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
mechanics:
You should have given her a simple car, this car is meant for flexing.

haaaa so u no want make my mama flex grin
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by warriboy21(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Forget the story
He is a g boy using ogume
He buy him mumsi motor
Spiritual deposit
Hahahaha
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by dollytino4real(f): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Congratulations bro... You be better pikin... I believe more blessings will fall on you for this act... Thanks for sharing... You made my day cos I must revenge... Lol...
u no gree my cal y
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
dollytino4real:
u no gree my cal y
Sorry my madam...
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
warriboy21:

For God to bless you and do same for ur own mama wink

It doesn't follow. Keep it to yourself and your family because everyone will not be rich, you don't need to make people feel bad about their condition. You posted this to seek attention

PS,: no meaningful source of livelihood, your mum didn't ask you how you made the money?

3 Likes

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Ishilove: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
warriboy21:

shipping is about 1400 - 1600 dollars... car price can range fr 3k dolls to 4k
And clearing?
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by warriboy21(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ishilove:

And clearing?

de cleared it wit about 450k naira
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Forget the story
He buy him mumsi motor
Spiritual deposit
Hahahaha
What's ogume?
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
warriboy21:

What's the make and year of this vehicle? If your agent cleared this vehicle for 450k then sorry to say you have been duped. 450k cannot clear a luxury car. Whoever did the job likely did 'MO' (backyard runs) and if customs should get a hold of it, the car will be seized until you pay the full duty.
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by IprintMONEY: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Forget the story
He buy him mumsi motor
Spiritual deposit
Hahahaha
So idiots still exist that believe these ritual and spiritual bullshit?
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
warriboy21:

Did you ship it through Roro or container?
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by warriboy21(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ishilove:

What's the make and year of this vehicle? If your agent cleared this vehicle for 450k then sorry to say you have been duped. 450k cannot clear a luxury car. Whoever did the job likely did 'MO' (backyard runs) and if customs should get a hold of it, the car will be seized until you pay the full duty.

i assure u everything is paid off inlcuding d custom fees. n all.... wink

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
warriboy21:

i assure u everything is paid off inlcuding d custom fees. n all.... wink
Lol. Criminal. Either you no wan talk the real amount wey you use clear or you cheated the Nigerian govt. Just pray make dem no carry mama car cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Eatmyshit: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ishilove:

Lol. Criminal. Either you no wan talk the real amount wey you use clear or you cheated the Nigerian govt. Just pray make dem no carry mama car cheesy
this one na monitoring sprit o. Must he tell u

2 Likes

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by mechanics(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
warriboy21:

haaaa so u no want make my mama flex grin
hahahaha, not that bro, you know how people will react seeing her in that ride, that she want to show off.
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Estellie: 1:40am On Mar 05, 2019
* My joy knows no bound* .. That made me emotional.. I can relate to that feeling.... Watching your mum dance with so much joy and gratitude that can't be expressed, means a lot...

2 Likes

Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by kevoh(m): 4:44am On Mar 05, 2019
So nobody will buy us Fathers cars and gifts abi ? grin grin grin . Everytime una hammer straight to buying your mothers gifts and saying stuffs like mother suffered for me bla bla bla. Fathers nko, wẹ no suffer for our kids? Or are we not entitled to gifts from our Children too? cry cry cry
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 05, 2019
warriboy21:

i aprreciate u boss

Welcome my brother.
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 05, 2019
kevoh:
So nobody will buy us Fathers cars and gifts abi ? grin grin grin . Everytime una hammer straight to buying your mothers gifts and saying stuffs like mother suffered for me bla bla bla. Fathers nko, wẹ no suffer for our kids? Or are we not entitled to gifts from our Children too? cry cry cry

Lol, if your suffer for your kids, you'll enjoy them. Like me now, when i hammer finish, no way my father no go enjoy.

Another reason you use to hear mother is, most cases, because of running up and down, some fathers would have died, so it's the mother left to enjoy grin grin grin grin. That's life, it's not easy to be a man.
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by dollytino4real(f): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Sorry my madam...
ur guy smellysperm dey worry me
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by delishpot: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
Grupo:

Why are you guys asking him for source of income for a car that costs less than 2m?

The guy mentioned that the car costs around $3k to $4k while clearing is around $1,500. Add up everything and it is not up to 2 million naira.

Are you people insisting that a hardworking person in the US cannot afford 2 million to buy a car after several months of hustle? Has the poverty mentality gotten to that level?

That is not the point. Saying it doesn't matter what he did to get the money. That is the bone of contention here
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
I LOVE THIS.

Mum is best.
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
dollytino4real:
ur guy smellysperm dey worry me
lol.....do mk we chat jare....
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by dollytino4real(f): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
SmellySperm:

lol.....do mk we chat jare....
oya sit well ok pack well
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
warriboy21:

i like u wink

Ok. smiley
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Uglymugg: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok. smiley

Absolute brutality.
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2019
Uglymugg:

Absolute brutality.

And what was brutal about my reply? Don't create a mountain out of a mole hill.
Re: I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) by Uglymugg: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

And what was brutal about my reply?

You shut him down before he could move to step II,

Apologize!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice / 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / Banned From Speaking My Language To My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.